{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest kwon_tee

I yesterday bought the wall + desk + diary calendar of BB from Yeasia us. and i got an email, since it never ship to Vn so i ask my frd in the States recieved it to me, then i had had the email confirm from them. After that i sent back the reply asked if they can send to my country, and unfortunatly, they said the email wasnt true. So im so confuse doestn it really have the faak yeasia :wacko: If so im gonna be so whack, 3 items cost 75$, its not bout money but if i cant recieve it so it would be so bad. So i just want to let you guys know and i waiting until 5th (they said that was the day the goodies will be arrived) If it really come, so thats will be gr8t, if not, be careful with the website T_T

are sombody Vietnamese here ...I'm Vnese

Me :rolleyes:

QUOTE (sukie23 @ Dec 24 2007, 07:08 PM)

Big Bang Stars in Music Drama for 2007 SBS Music Festival

SBS 가요대전 삽입 뮤비서 남녀 주인공

It looks like Big Bang and Wonder Girls were cast in a music drama that will be shown at the 2007 SBS Music Festival on 12/29. Members from both groups were cast as the lead actors and will act in a variety of roles ranging from cute to romantic. The music will be a medley of popular songs from this year. All scenes have already been shot and they are currently in the editing phase.

Dont touch my boys <_<

Thank trangtwo for the link ^^ cant wait to see it

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest julie86

BIG BANG IN A MUSIC DRAMA?????

dang, can't wait for that....hopefully, they'll

have it out in dvd too....please post it up and share

when it come out....thnax for the news...

oo, i cant wait to se the music drama with big bang and wonder girls :lol: ..

and tutistyle babe, i dont think you should talk about so-1 since hes not in big bang.

correct me if im wrong .. :sweatingbullets:

but anyways, thanks for the pictures kiko and xingg.

my fave was this one http://i13.tinypic.com/6ynkh9l.gif, i miss seungie :(

Guest RNGUYEN

OMO, ★KIKO..that picture of TOP with pikachu stuff on his face is adorableeee. ^_^ Haha, and the gif of GD.. AHHH. Thanks for the updates everyone :) Hoping you all are having a MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

Merry Christmas BIGBANG ! And everyone don't forget to vote for BIGBANG in The 2007 Soompi Gayo Awards !

Oh my , how i want TOP'S eyelashes.

wow, big bang and WG together again?

why do i get jelous whenever they put them together T_____T

anywho, i had a question that i know you i-VIPers would/could answer for me.

i feel ashamed not knowing already but, what happened to SR?

what did he come down with that he wasn't there for the mutizen awards?

oh, and

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!!

&&

BIG BANG!!

The 2007 Soompi Gayo Award will be announced on Saturday, December 29. Big Bang is nominated as Bonsang winner, Song of the year with lies and Top group singer. Here is the nomination

BONSANG WINNERS (TOP 10 SINGERS)

SONG OF THE YEAR

TOP GROUP SINGER OF 2007

You must creat an account so that you can vote. Hurry up Saturday Dec 29 is the last day.

YAYY im happy that their nomincated! COME ON VIPS show some love and support. vote for them abd BTW you cna laso join the BIGBANG soompi fan club<333 HAAAAYY:]

thanks for the gifs and pics guys! so hott<3

Guest the7REAL.

la la la la~ Merry Christmas lovely VIP <3

★KIKO: the TOP eyelash stuff made me laugh..lol..I don't know why...it was so random..xD

Thanks for all the pictures and updates everyone.

Wah~ Big Bang and Wonder Girls..again! I bet that should be very interesting and fodder for many fanfics..haha :X

Hmm, I guess it's not so surprising to me though..both very popular young groups right now...I kind of had a feeling there would be more collabs with these two. Hmm, I would like to see Big Bang collab with other groups as well one day...for example..Kara! :S (maybe if they had 5 members we would see that?..aigoo..>.<; ) Hope there will be some switch ups in some 'pairs' just to make it more interesting..hehe. Ok, I will not say anything more just in case...don't want to get in trouble. But I think the mods say it's okay if it's not negative or about 'coupling' so..yeah~ Please be gracious about this, even if you don't favor the idea~^^; It's just for fun and entertainment I guess. It just should be like 'skits' for the show I think?..not like a full on drama series..It's not all that serious..lol.

Hope all the i-VIPs going to Korea for the concerts have mucho fun! I wish I was still able to go...ahhh sadness...;__;..please yell extra monster-ish for me...please. >.<;

Andddd, nice..some kind of fan letter event again..lucky lucky...maybe they had good letters?

lol i don't know but the boys look kyo~~ =X

credit;ygbigbang

Guest iLOVEYB_x

MERRY CHRISTMAS I-VIPS!

(maybe if they had 5 members we would see that?..aigoo..>.<; ) Hope there will be some switch ups in some 'pairs' just to make it more interesting..hehe. Ok, I will not say anything more just in case...don't want to get in trouble. But I think the mods say it's okay if it's not negative or about 'coupling' so..yeah~ Please be gracious about this, even if you don't favor the idea~^^; It's just for fun and entertainment I guess. It's not all that serious..lol.

yeah i would LOVE to see big bang to do a collab with KARA. =D i can't wait for the drama. and just lke you i hope the pairs are switched to make things interesting. gah it's so freaky that we both think alike. :blink: and i saw your video on Youtube about the YGBB messages. =D

★KIKO: LMAO those pics are ADORKABLE! the comb and the lashes cracked me up the most. xD

Has anyone seen this yet?? Is this a new mv or something?? Its made by Mnet I guess.

Big Bang - 필승 (feat. 알캐미스트) [MV]

woah didn't expect a new mv at all. Oh! is this the Seo Taji featured song thing?? Idk I might be wrong but its not too bad.

it's a new genre isn't it??

they did pure hardcore hiphop first

then mixed with techno

and this one is rock or should i say poprock! it sound like linkin park eh?

ah! BB is a river of talent, ever flowing , never ending!

^oh mygod. that would seriously make my life.

but im not going to say anymore because it might just be a rumor :x

anywayys..im a huge silent reader here. i want to thank everyone for sharing links/pics/and othersss. :D

i am wayyy looking forward to this music drama :]

also looking forward to the great concerts!

i hope there will be plenty of pics and fancam goodness for us to seeee!

thanks again everyone :D

Guest stardaisy212

OMG!

My friend just told me that Big Bang is coming to New York in March..

CAN ANYBODY CONFIRM THAT, PLEEEEASE!? :w00t:

omg i wish but i highly doubt it cuz i bet they would be touring in asia for the Japanese single/album

if they did then omggggggggggg

lmao

Guest babylovesunmi

IONO IF ITS JUS ME BUT I REALLY DONT LIKE THE FACT DAT WONDERGIRLS AND BIG BANG WILL BE CASTIN TOGETHER N SHIET. PISSES ME OFF. IONO WHY....

^BIG BANG COMIN TA NEW YORK????????WAHHHHHHH. SOMEONE CONFIRM DAT PLS?!?!

Guest sukie23

Has anyone seen this yet?? Is this a new mv or something?? Its made by Mnet I guess.

Big Bang - 필승 (feat. 알캐미스트) [MV]

woah didn't expect a new mv at all. Oh! is this the Seo Taji featured song thing?? Idk I might be wrong but its not too bad.

Thanks for the link! I've been wanting to see it. They were actually singing one of Seo Taiji's famous songs in honor of his 15th anniversary. They couldn't make it to the actual concert because they were in Thailand at the time (early December), so they decided to do a guerrilla concert instead. They sounded really great... especially G-Dragon and TOP's rapping parts. It's actually one of my favorite Seo Taiji songs, so it was awesome to watch Big Bang perform it with their own flavor.

Archived