{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest melodygreenleaf

Big Bang-V.O.S, Winners of the Male Singer Photogenic Award

Translated by melodygreenleaf. Credit if taking!

Male groups Big Bang and V.O.S. were selected as the male singers that look the best on camera. They received the Male Singer Photogenic Award on the 7th of December at MBC "8th Korean Visual Arts Festival".

G-Dragon of Big Bang said in his thank you speech, "We worked diligently to show a cool image, so receiving the photogenic award makes me feel both honored and happy. We will work hard and become a Big Bang that shows a good image." He also thanked Yang Hyun Seok, their stylists, and their managers.

Winners of the Photogenic Award:

Movie Actors: Jung Joon Ho, Kim Hye Soo

Singers: Yangpa, Wonder Girls, V.O.S., Big Bang

Celebrities: Lee Soon Jae, Bae Jong Oak

Comedians: Yoo Jae Suk, Shin Bong Sun

Announcers: Suh Gi Chul, Suh Hyun Jin

article

article #2

-

Congrats to Big Bang!

first post in thread

can somebody tell me where i can watch the big bang documentary,

(preferably with eng subs?)

download OR streaming

you can pm me if you know

please please

first post in thread

can somebody tell me where i can watch the big bang documentary,

(preferably with eng subs?)

download OR streaming

you can pm me if you know

please please

I thought you weren't allowed to request for files (to download that is).

Well, you could go on YGBB or z-degrees.net. You can d/l it from there.

As for streaming I'm pretty sure I saw it on YouTube. If not you can try Daum or MNcast.

As for it being Eng Subbed. I'm not to sure about that.

But 77% sure YGBB have it subbed

Guest whohungjen?

waaaah thanks for all the new pics!

"How gee" made me crack up LOL

cant wait.

i concurr about the jump rope dance

i tried learning it hahaa

and i like it better than tell me.

Guest mon5482

^^

rkxo - i think bigbangpop clubbox has the EPISODE 1 subbed in english and i know that on YouTube the documentary episodes are uploaded, no subs tho. the subbing of the docu is currently being worked on by the YGBB Subbing Team. Also, all episodes of the documentary are available on BIG BANG's First Single, the single comes with the audio CD and a bonus DVD that has the 10 Episodes of the documentary. Later on, an 11th episode was aired after, i dunno where u can DL that one, but I think its up on YT with subs. You can find summarization of each episode at YGBB.NET.

HI! can you guys help me?

i'm looking for the pics of their family (siblings/sister/brother) cuz i kept looking but still no luck :tears:

and im new here on soompi and im not really familiar here so..

Thanks in advance! :D

There were pics posted of BB family members, but you'll have to back track to about a gazillion pages, it would be best if they are not to be posted again. TOP mentioned in one of their radio interviews that he wishes for people not to post pictures of his family because he is not comfortable with it (basically he doesnt like it), so out of respect for his wishes as well as to the rest of the BIG BANG members, please do no post or request pictures of BIG BANG family members.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO I-VIPS!!! You ppl are just G.R.E.A.T....ive been MIA here =/ (im so sorry bu-bu-but i luhhh ya!) Been busy with the YGBB XMAS Project and preparing for my trip to Korea so now i'm catching up to this super fast thread. They look so cute lately...i love the colors! i cant wait to DL that latest performance in HQ! i love that jump rope dance move and that beanie on GD is just superultramega <3

one last thing... (for now)

does anyone know the brand of these hoods? i see so many korean stars wearing that hood with that lil robot in the front, in different colors...i forgot what the brand is...

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/224/a7mg3zw7.jpg

^first they mix match shoes now they're wearing couple hoodies LOL!

Guest jess1tym4life

will post more caps later..thanks everyone for pics, links & translations..welcome to all our new bb fans here @ soompi..

(07 Dec 07) Big Bang- Last Farewell MBC Korean Visual Arts Festival AVAILABLE @ YGBB FORUM

ygbb820lj9.jpg

thanks drarmp1t for those pics. g-ri in matching pink <3

maknae's sucha cutieeeee. thanks for uploading this tam!

shy-love, haha! i loved reading your post! i actually noticed the gd solo scene but i wasnt so sure if it was really him or not. the mv was just suuuuper fast.

thanks jerilyn and taanjank for the pics and the yt link. i loooove what seungri’s wearing. i love blue and orange together. i like most of seungri’s jackets since they started performing last farewell, except for the jacket he wore on the musicbank comeback, haha. yah i agree jerilyn, their style for this mini-album is just rockin! their colours are just looove. they all look really cute in those pics! daesung looks good in that green tshirt. simple, very nice.

yay there’s a new perf to watch! srsly its been soo long, well not really, it just feels like its been a long time. *withdrawal syndrome’s symptoms showing* haha, yessssss bigbang is back! looooove how gd does the b to the i to the g part, each and everytime. daesung’s ajik saranghago innuende, the part i always look out for. <3 did they change the chorography during the chorus? i thought it was waves hand then the whole bow thing then the jump rope move, now its jump rope move, bow thing, then jumprope again? AND GD IN 2;03! looooove. seungri looks so cute in his I know (you know) part. so sad they didn’t really show a lot of top, they did show him but couldn’t see his face properly.

melodygreenleaf thanks for sharing! congrats to bigbang! mhhhhm, our boys do look good on camera. esp kwon leadaaaaaaaaaah and top. <3 and about the jump rope move, gaaah i love that move, even my sis cant stop doing it. haha.

so they changed the chorus entirely to the jumping rope

cause in the first few gayo performance, the first chorus verse is not jumping rope

anyway it is,i really love their choregraphy

super lively(:

speaking of photogenic,our boys sure are photogenic

:blink: drarmp1t those pictures of g-ri are loveeeee<3

OMG tam! those caps are adooooorable!

GD LOOKS SO SUPER CUTE

hell yeah that's so intense! haha love his facial expression and how he raised his face as he opens his hands!

AAAAHHHHH SPAAAAZZZZZ. *saves* HAHAHAHAHA OKAY, THAT GOT ME. this is super seductive, i mean look at THOSE lips!

HAHAHAHA! LMAO!

love it when top shoots<3

shy-Love! how observant of you. i can't believe you actually had time to do those! haha and thanks btw, the video was too fast for us to notice XD

and yeah, the jumping-rope movement, previously they only did it on the 2nd part of the chorus, and now they used it the whole way! i like it, its addictive :D i even dance it with zura when i was about to go home back from her place XD hahaha!

thanks jerilyn for the yt link! those hq pics are great! ds with plain tshirt, he still looks sexy! top, can't really see his face but still sexy, and the rest looked hot as always! i love seungri's jacket. the colours are weird, yet it looks amazing on him! :D

taanjank! those hq caps, WOAH. DAESUNG LOOKS REAL GOOD THERE! and gd too <3

edit:

v traaang! g-ri mocking asians! HAHAHAHA thats the first time i saw them do that XD they look so cuteeeeee!

Guest trangtwo

Yesssss Big Bang is back...

No seriously, it feels like they've been gone for a looong time. Gahh I've missed them performing this song. Thanks Jerilyn for the link and HQ pics. Yeah I'm really feelin' the outfits too. Well in the first couple of performances, I wasn't feeling the jackets on Dae Sung and Seung Ri. Now I think all their outfits are perfect...Dae Sung in a tee and Seung Ri in a hoodie. Ok now if Top's hair is like how it was in the Last Farewell MV, I'd just die XD.

Anyway, that performance cheered me up. I'm excited for the one tomorrow and after that.

Thanks taanjank for the HQ pics. OMG they look so hot.

Melody! I love reading all those articles. Thanks for taking the time to translate! ^^

Here's the clip of them winning the award:

Big Bang Wins Award at Korean Arts Festival 071207

And UFO Town

Big Bang - UFO Town Fly Book 071207

G-Ri dorks. They're being mean, mocking the "Asian pose" lol...

ufotownflybookseungri.gif

ufotownflybookGD.gif

<3

Oh, and thanks tukata for clearing that up.

Guest the7REAL.

Yesssss Big Bang is back...

...most definitely, incredible!~

haha I'm sorry, but I couldn't help it. XD

Thanks for the links Trang!

I just finished watching the KBS music bank performance. Love it! All the green-ness, and they sounded really REALLY good today. strong. Daesunngie especially! *O* As Ianne says, Daesung's voice is like a warm hug..haha<3 I also saw them while SNSD were performing, they were in the back..XD I guess the show time must have been running out cause right after SNSD were done they just jumped right in with their song..lol..while the girls still on stage kinda. XD

Guest FreeSpongebob

Hey everyone Found this pic of Gd on Cyworld could some translate

200712071730342100_1.jpg

'꼬마룰라'출신 G.드래곤, 신정환과 룰라춤 '눈길'

[OSEN=최현유 기자] 빅뱅의 G.드래곤(19)이 SBS '일요일이 좋다-기적의 승부사'에서 신정환(32)과 함께 룰라춤을 선보여 주위의 이목을 끌었다.

지난 1995년, 신정환이 멤버로 속해있던 룰라의 노래'날개잃은 천사'는 큰 인기를 끌었고 그 인기만큼이나 꼬마룰라의 활약도 대단했다.

당시 꼬마룰라에서 고영욱 역할을 맡았던 멤버가 바로 현재 빅뱅의 리더인 G.드래곤. 룰라 콘서트 무대에 함께 서기도 했던 G.드래곤은 일곱살이던 당시 남다른 춤실력과 귀여운 외모로 많은 화제를 불러 일으켰었다.

이날 방송에서 13년 전 안무를 그대로 기억해내며 완벽한 룰라의 모습을 선보인 G.드래곤은 오히려 신정환보다 더 정확히 춤을 춰 신정환을 비롯한 유재석, 윤종신 등 출연자들에게 뜨거운 호응을 받았다.

룰라 출신의 신정환과 꼬마룰라 출신의 G.드래곤이 함께 룰라춤을 추는 모습은 9일 오후 5시 30분에 방송되는 '기적의 승부사'에서 만나볼 수 있다.

yu@osen.co.kr[Copyright ⓒ 한국 최고의 스포츠 엔터테인먼트 전문 미디어 OSEN(www.osen.co.kr) 제보및 보도자료 osenstar@osen.co.kr 무단전재 및 재배포 금지]

Guest melodygreenleaf

^ It's about how GD was part of "Rola/Lola/etc" when he was young. (It's was a really popular show for very young kids. Similar to Barney.)

He does the exact same dance he did on stage 13 years ago. Shin Jung Hwan joins him ^^

I'm not translating it completely b/c it's pretty much a preview for a show that's airing on Saturday. I'm sure everyone can wait a day. XD

Guest taanjank

oh show 's airing on Sat , tomorrow .... oh can't wait to watch it .. wanna watch it ,too

sound it's so cute.....

like GD wear pink clothe look like little boy><

wheeee~

the performance at the MBC D Studio was very lively heheh

yeah i agree .. the skiprope part is a pretty fun thing to do

they prolly practiced with a skiprope haha

very colorful outfits .. they always remind me of fruits & vegetables for some reason >_>

TOP=melon, GD=avocado, Taeyang=banana, Seungri=power drink daesung=lime

and congrats for gd(i think) for winning male photogenic singer award

no wonder he never looks bad in camera haha

yeahh, i'm biased sometimesXD

119701795535986000.gif

119701656712165200.jpg

119701691585281200.jpg

119701505891562800.gif

i like the pink banc hoddies ^^ ish cute

waah! i want to watch the variety show real badly

1197029097_001.jpg

1197029097_002.jpg