{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest lilangelover

so the new mv will be Last Farewell? ohh so for their comeback performance they're performing Crazy Dog + Last Farewell? ohh should be interesting. boys songs are really upbeat and happy! can't wait to see

edit:

i found this on some other site. it said that big bang's performing [마지막 인사] on Sunday Nov 25. which song is that?

edit 2:

ohh wait is that Last Farewell?

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

omgomg i think Big Bang is coming!! X__X (ohnotyetroffll). man was my heart beating fast or what.. haha.

ugh the thing is starting to lag T^T but there's a lot of artist's come back tonight. I wonder what BIG BANG's going to wear tonight aahh~

THE PERFORMANCE WAS AMAZING!! OMO~ *__* <-- which is not a surprise lmao. They're always amazing anyway ;DDD

When I saw "BIG BANG" in Korean and saw them walking into the stage I almost died! Ahh~ So I guess I know what the full Last Farewell sounds like now but anyways, IT'S SOO GOOD. I LOVE the song itself AS WELL AS their dance to it! I also love their new clothing style for the comeback, it's more like retro-ish/hip-hop look, & also LOVE Daesung's new hair! It's back to black! ;D <3 I loooveedd GD's intro keke ah~ om7gdddd and Seungri looks like a little baby rofl, <3

GOSH~~ OUR BOYS WERE DAMN RIGHT FINE & FLY I am TOTALLY spazzing right now, oooohh man you can even ask Jaja, I was completely speechless and was like "kjsdfn" the whole time *dies* I think my heart just skipped a beat @_@ aahhh~~ loved when they were all bouncing haha so cuteeee (can'tevenfreakingtyperightrightnow) x_x

Here's like the best cap I've made myself, it's really LQ though ><;; but I was just so happy to see them perform their come back live <3 ah~~

I was like anticipating for it and I couldn't even stay still @_@ lol. I really can't wait for it's HQ version!! <333333

H_2TV_001731336.jpg

Credits SOUL'd to:GD for capping + uploading (:

ah~ it feels so good to be overwhelmed with happiness and spazztic-ness :DB to the I to the G ( bang bang! )

but man it had to lag when Big Bang performed -0- what the hek, lol it even froze for like 2 seconds but looked like it continued on the same spot.

v haha yeah I loved how colorful their outfits were, <3 and the dance is amazing, I loved it. They did such an AMAZING + AWESOME jooobbb! *dies* with the singing+rapping+dancing all at the same time :wub:

Guest hiimjunebug

BIG BANG "LAST FAREWELL" on KBS MUSIC BANK

CLICK HERE!

Cred to Bestiz

THEY WERE HOT. and AMAZING as always!!

It was only Last Farewell. But that's okayyyy

DAESUNG your hair is black i love it.

Their outfits are so colorful!

And the dance is so crazy i love the beat.

Guest akfgtenshi

i just watched the comeback too! XD

i thought they would play more than one song, though...

o.o""

oh well...

anyways~~ IT WAS AWESOME! *_*

i loved the clothes! and the dance! and everything! x3

but i have one thing to say...

wut's with Seungri's hair? o.o"

waahhh i just watched the performance

they were so flippin hot <3333

it was a really good performance XD

just that the outfit was a bit bleeehhh...lol at GD's cap..very retro ^^

and omg those purple pants on daesung was crack up lol

some photos from the new album:

hope the HQcomes out soon

bigbang10vi3.jpg

bigbang12ex6.jpg

bigbang13jw7.jpg

[bigbang14zu7.jpg

bigbang15ms4.jpg

bigbang16zy7.jpg

^that looks so cool!! I WANT!!!

credits to bestiz

Guest machiskyblade

BIG BANG "LAST FAREWELL" on KBS MUSIC BANK

CLICK HERE!

Cred to Bestiz

THEY WERE HOT. and AMAZING as always!!

It was only Last Farewell. But that's okayyyy

DAESUNG your hair is black i love it.

Their outfits are so colorful!

And the dance is so crazy i love the beat.

omo! thanks for the link! i cant wait to go home and do the dance in front of the mirror B to the I to the G BANG BANG! pwahahaha! i am so loving the dance right now~ now im confused on what to do~ memorize the song or the dance! the chorus part has some wonder girls touch though.. imaginary jumping rope and stuff... hehehe

and wuts up with maknae's bangs? woo

Guest iamcrazy

i liked the moves and the song and all

it was awesome!

but... the outfit? and the hair?

top's PONYTAIL IN THE BACK!

i didn't know it was possible! ^_^

seungri reminds me of the old guys that go to the fitness centers to work out

wearing those headband things.. :]

but it's gonna get better!

hello everyone ^^ thanks to all who posted info, pics etc...

MUCH APPRECIATED XDD

OH, OH JANNY WOWOOOOOW GAH, i cant wait to dl/watch the pref GAHHH

OMO, NEW LOOKS??? YESHHHHHH AHHHHHH **screams**

anyway, ive finally gotten time to write my thoughts on the boy's second mini album..HOT ISSUE

i hope someone reads this +_____+

now, first of all, i really dont like techno/house music...and pop too.. BUT

GOSH, the boys have i dnno, changed me :lol:

i was secretly hoping that big bang, in this second minilabum would go back to their more rnb/hip hop roots..

..but when i went to download it ...i was sorta let down, by the classification under (shock and horror) 'POP'

(dw, im buying it too =]..my grandma is coming from korea nxt week BRINGING THE MINIALBUM....AHH CANT WAIT...HQ scans for you lovely i-VIP's fo'sho)

BUT, i start to listen to it....and hear the techno/house beats and influences....and then..im like

"I LIKE THIS"

then...

I LOVE THIS

LOL, anyway, its influenced by as, said before, house/techno...but big bang still keeps parts of their 1st mini album...and some rnb/hip hop incorporated in it...AHHH GBONGIEE IS SO TALENTED XDDDDDD

ok, so now quickly the songs...

hot issue - like the beat and baiscally most of the song EXCEPT THAT ANNOYING CHICK VOICE ARGH. >=[

바보 - REALLY LIKE THIS!!....i like the piano, and the begining beats...like, i dno how to explain,,,but the stuttered/repetition sound..^^"...when i heard the fasetto, i was like this>> :crazy: ..but thenn,,,it sctually works well ^^.

also, another thing i really really like is in the pauses the soft whisper of "바보야"...TOP's rap is awesome (nearly the best part of the song, nahh im biased XD)..and the TY bits really good...shows of his awesome vocals...and then daesungies+seungri's NICE no, UBER GOOD harmonies...AHHH

but i love you - like the chorus,,, reminds me of this love...good song, very good lyrics..but i dont like the instrument in the background..it annoys me +___+"

i dont understand - lol, the begining is like lies..the phone ringing xDD. AH, ds+sr+ty VOCALS

OMOMOMOMMOOO. i can feel the heart in this song, i dno why but i reminds me of a fool's only tears...

gbong's +top's rap...OHH, so so good..you can tell that they are feeling the song..only thig i disliked was the overuse of the thunder-y noises...a bit less would be nice..(lol angie) DAESUNG PWNS THIS SONG. xD

crazy dog - as said before...i dont like techno..but i dno.. this is ok...its growing on me...

def. a song you should dance to...hehe, as usual i like top's rap :lol:

마지막 인사 - this song is truly awesome. nuff said.

(actually A/N techno/pop (really catchy)...but still retains the 'big bang' sound..and showacases each member well..

yet, its no manufactured pop,,,its actually pretty mature sound..so may layers..lyrics, beat, composition, all excellent

....cant wait for mv =])

WHAT? DAESUNGIES HAIR BLACK?

I WANNA SEEEEE (damn, slow richard simmons net connection = - =")

B to the I to the G

BANG BANG

**will come back with music bank goodies ( :sweatingbullets: maybe, maybe not)

Guest rawesome

BIG BANG ROCKED EVEN IN LQ! - Anaya

and she is sooo riiiiiiiiight!

I just finished watching their performance and I think it was too short for a 'comeback'. Despite that, I thought the performance was RAWESOME! THE SONG IS OFFICIALLY STUCK IN MY HEAD! "Last Farewell" is mosdef a club banger. I love the "raise the roof" and the "finger point heart shape" move and how they look like a box of neon crayons & in those 90's bboy pants LOL They're bringing that 90's vibe as Monica put it and I agree. It seems like the boys got haircuts. DaeDae went back to black and I think GD did too? TOP looked ultra fly in turquoise and his lil ponytail! and YB's just hot, period. What I don't understand is what happened to HOTNAE's hair. It looks like he got the Velma from Scooby Doo haircut or probably Dr. Spock!!! I'm sad :( He's my favorite lately too... Someone explain that to me, please?!

Oh yeah, here are some pictures of the boys to share with y'all.

835xhcp.jpg

72a48ds.jpg

credit: naver, Char (5ecret) for editing and me for uploading

Thanks for sharing those pictures redevilica! What's your name? They look extremely hot!!!

Guest the7REAL.

omgsh, their performance was really good on music bank! kinda fast? but really good! I LOVE their style for this performance and hopefully this is their style throughout their 2nd minialbum performance. It's fressshhh and funkified, definitely goes with the theme of this minialbum~ im glad the background instrumentals were not as loud and intrusive as how when they performed Lie. This one who can hear them better when they sing/rap! The song is so fast, but they controlled their breathing and their vocals were REALLY on point for this, I'm so, again 'wow'ed'. TOP has a lil teeny pony tail in the back, cute much?! :wub: Everyone looks really good, colorful, but Seungri's new hairstyle is so DISTRACTING...its like..SPOCK..like he's from the future. lol. Anyways, very energetic performance, really an adrenaline rush song. *o* i lub you big bang~ xD

-edit- oh man, toppage. lol. ok, well uploaded the performance on youtube if anyone having problems with daum.

11/23 BIG BANG - 'LAST FAREWELL' PERFORMANCE ON MUSIC BANK

Guest touchtheskies.

thanks for the link [:

OMG TOP HAS A PONYYYYY[tail] :D

OMG SO CUTE <3

and the song? stuck in my head.

it's so catchy, this boys are win.

*sniffs* im so proud of them. [:

the comeback was awesome.

and im so prrrroooouuuuddddd.

^ whoaa JERILYN my savior of the day! thanks for the YOUTUBE LINK!

men! i love what im hearin and seeing.....=watching!!! haha

OMG! thanks for the bestiz link! im trying to watch it but it's not playin for me. i have to wait...

omo~ the video just stopped. i think im seeing YB wearin' a red cap this time. omo~ he's gonna wear a cap, still. glad about it.

blu_smiley, thanks for the albums scans. man, i can't stop staring at those pics! they look sooo hot hot!

about the news! YEAH LAST FAREWELL and CRAZY DOG are two of the coolest tracks on the album. yeah, all of the songs are cool to me. CRAZY DOG has an upbeat tune with it. it makes the audience DANCE DANCE, the whole studio will be very loud whenever they perform! YEAH!! haha!

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/596/11958128711lb3.jpg

^ yeah, WE ARE B to the I to the G BANG BANG! hahha

number 1!

Guest mon5482

Their KBS performance was definitely awesome!!! i love the whole thing. the style the beats the dance...omgg their finger point heart shape move is <3!!!! their colorful hats and pants are just sooo 90s, even the music i love it! its such a fun song!!! omgsh the boys are so great! DS new hair is hot, dunno about them purple pants tho lol! theyre bringing back those pants from the 90s...remined me of Save By The Bell for some reason, their whole style lol. TOP's hair..the lil tied back hair too cute! YB looks the same...GD's hair seems darker as well..i love how he wears his hat. Seungri's hair and hairband, im not liking it much. anyways, they were so much fun to watch.

song is stuck in my head...LSS!!!

seung-ri! what did you do to the hair baby, the hair!?

halve coconut husk for a mop?!?!

jiyong, cute as usual.

thanks for the yt link 7real! humwuah!

the new album is surely gonna be a big hit again!

Guest susmariosep

For all of you that were waiting for it,

Big Bang's first Japanese single is now available for pre-order on YesAsia.

No cd image or any extra info on YA though..

Big Bang - For The World (Japan Version) - $17.99 USD

Release date: 4th January 2008

International pre-order | Canadian & US pre-order

The cd is also available for pre-order on CDJapan.co.jp and the listing can be found HERE

Oh and if any of you Soompi-ers are LiveJournal members,

PLEASE JOIN OUR CHRISTMAS CARD CONTEST @ YG_BIG BANG!

xmascontest.jpg

Jaja is the amajing for making such an adorable banner XD

EDIT

si2007112332ms1.jpg

This is the poster that comes with the CD.

You can order the mini-album + poster from DVDHeaven.

I have yet to find out if they will ship it tubed, but seeing as it will cost an extra $16USD to

purchase the cd+poster option as opposed to the cd alone, i'm guessing its tubed.

PRE-ORDER CD+POSTER HERE: http://www.dvdheaven.com/dvd/dvd_detail.php?idx=21948

picture of seungri's hairstyle

seriously lol...i dont know what to say haha...

its cute but not cute at the same time

credits to bestiz

seriously, our magnae is so cute.

why did they have to murder his hair?

but i love the performance btw.

the song sounds a bit like Lies...just more disco-ish.

I DON'T WANT TO BE WITHOUT YOU GIRL!

i'm really going to look forward for tomorrow's Music Core performance :)

picture of seungri's hairstyle

seriously lol...i dont know what to say haha...

its cute but not cute at the same time

^^ HAHHA I knoww, omg?! what did they do to it? It reminds me of one of the hairs they use in Maplestory. :unsure:

omgsh, their performance was really good on music bank! kinda fast? but really good! I LOVE their style for this performance and hopefully this is their style throughout their 2nd minialbum performance. It's fressshhh and funkified, definitely goes with the theme of this minialbum~ im glad the background instrumentals were not as loud and intrusive as how when they performed Lie. This one who can hear them better when they sing/rap! The song is so fast, but they controlled their breathing and their vocals were REALLY on point for this, I'm so, again 'wow'ed'. TOP has a lil teeny pony tail in the back, cute much?! :wub: Everyone looks really good, colorful, but Seungri's new hairstyle is so DISTRACTING...its like..SPOCK..like he's from the future. lol. Anyways, very energetic performance, really an adrenaline rush song. *o* i lub you big bang~ xD

-edit- oh man, toppage. lol. ok, well uploaded the performance on youtube if anyone having problems with daum.

11/23 BIG BANG - 'LAST FAREWELL' PERFORMANCE ON MUSIC BANK

^^^ THANKS FOR THE LINK!

WOWW I love this song because they get to dress gangsta/hip hop ish. I secretly missed that about them. I can't believe what they did to SR's hair!! I liked him with his 1st mini-album hair. Ughh.

BUT I'm definately loving DaeSung's hair. I like him in black hair better. It seems to me that they're going back to their orginal look. I'm a sucker for spiky hair, and Daesung's new haircut is making me fall for him allllllllll over again.

They're so HOT they're making me STOP DROP AND ROLL :sweatingbullets:

EDIT//

I found the link to how Daesung's new hair looks like the one in this old vid.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zL7zqKdaEwo

Archived