{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest viet13aby90

is she white? [model]

omg i love big bang

the pixxies is really cute

TOP is sooo freaking hot!

they are the reason why im studying korean!!

ahhhhhhhhhh

I feel yah on that one!

They're my main inspiration for learning korean.

My goal is to speak to them in korean one day and tell that how big of an influence they've been for me. :)

Ahhh, thank you so much everyone for the humungo picture spams and major updates!

~Love you more and more~ :wub:

I love love love the red theme!

They're on FIYAHHH and lookin' so fierce ^_^

I'm so excited for GD's YSMM epi. I can't wait!

Yvonne :]

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sungieluv

holy dang thoes pictures r freakin hot :excl:

honestly i try not to come to this thread alot b.c i go crazy lol :ph34r: HAHA. but i come here anyways. often lol

dude the MBC interview with Big BANG! omoghs it was so hot. TOP *dies* i cant wait till the photoes come outtt! sorta. jealousness haha

its that ROSE again!! GD! haha

dude that paid sweatshirt on TOP is so sexiiiiiiiiiii. :D

thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!

OMO TOPs bday! Nov 4th!! ;):wub:

Guest melodygreenleaf

I'm still trying to figure out the fanclub, so I'm posting here for now.

Schedule

TV: Red

Radio: Blue

Performances not bolded will not be aired.

10/28 Sun : SBS Inkigayo [Live] 4:30 PM

10/29 Mon :

10/30 Tues : Arirang TV Interview 8 PM

10/31 Wed : Performance

11/01 Thurs - 11/03 Sat is empty for now.

11/04 Sun : SBS Concert [Live] 3:00 PM

11/05 Mon : SBS YSMM [GD only] 11:05 PM

Guest the7REAL.

^Thanks for the new schedule! =]

Just finished watching Inki, and I loved the boys gold/black outfits. YB was really shining in that gold sun-like jacket. XD But I admit I liked their recent blk/red music core performance and stage set better. But this performance was solid~~ <3 This might be the last time they perform 'Lie' right? ><; Ilike how they got rid of Seungri's brokeback rodeo shirts. lol. Love the jacket he has on. YB's vocals were on point as always..lol.

-edit- wait, here ya' go~ watch the shiney~

빅뱅 20071028 SBS Inkigayo - [Koh Jid Mal remix 2]

decided to put this one too...it's WG winning the mutizen BUT if you watch the back you can see Big Bang being sweet and saying their hellos and little chit chatting with Big Mama!!<3<3 It was good to see them smiling and laughing with eachother!^^ (BB and BM..lol)

Inkigayo Ending - Big Bang + Big Mama in the background

Guest rawesome

Thanks for the link (and the reminder about Inkigayo) Jeri7yn! It seemed like they were out of time? The performance made me feel a little different (of course it was GREAT, but just something I felt). Anyways, YBoogie pulled off that jacket well - mhmm! :sweatingbullets: I'm surprised that HOT-NAE wasn't wearing his usual cut-off sleeves shirt,(LOL @ brokeback rodeo shirts) but he was still lookin' good!

Also, thanks to everyone for the updates!

Ahh~ im back!!! First before I start, I would like to thank janny, juhjuh and the rest of the kindhearted people who had uploaded the pics ( sorry, i can't memorize names, really)...THANKS GUYS, you made this day bright and delighful! haha! I didn'y expect this, haha! Well, this thread never really failed to suprise me with HUGE COLLECTION of pics. I just spent 15 mins staring each batch of pics!! Ahh~ I love all the pics! GD is so adorable! I love him wearing his beanie again. I also want to see him wear it again someday. He's just soo cute and I just can't get enough of him. I also remembered the photoshoot with ( i dunno her name)..omo~ I was like 'what's this? WHO is she? why that close??' haha! I was kinda jealose! T^T..i just can't wait to see the pics!!!

jerilyn, thanks for uploading the video in yt. I love their new outfits! That was a new one. BLACK AND GOLD, RED AND WHITE,... ahh these boys are so fashionable!!!!

really? Big Bang's not gonna perform LIES anymore? omo~ are they gonna release ALWAYS soon?? OH that's supah exciting! I LOVE 'ALWAYS' too!!! It's actually one of my faves ( ALL 5 TRACKS ARE MY FAVES :lol: )

im running out of time. i gotta go.. im not done yet!!!

^ LOL I saw that on LJ. Very cute indeed!

Thank you for the schedule, Melody! Can't wait for YSMM!

And I agree with Jerilyn that today's Inki performance was solid! I don't know why, but I thought they performed the song with renewed energy or something.

Some caps:

01wr6.jpg

That scarf looks like what ahjummas here would wear LOL.

02uu1.jpg

Yes boy. YOU'RE SEXAY.

03wh2.jpg

04jj7.jpg

05sk7.jpg

06ax8.jpg

I love the jacket! I don't think just anybody can wear that. But YB carries it well.

07de0.jpg

The dance duet was hot!

08dz2.jpg

TOP doing what he does best. Flirting with me the camera.

09li1.jpg

10uo7.jpg

He must be a good bowler.

11er2.jpg

credits: juhjuh

v Gahhhhhh I didn't know my Bong is insomniac T_____T Of course it gets stressful after all that success. Janny, we have to sing him lullabies to help him sleep LOL.

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

I'm like crazy DLing but I don't have time to watch any of them yet TT^TT besides, some.

BIGBANG's T.O.P and G-Dragon suddenly lose weight! [2007-10-29]

BIGBANG members T.O.P and G-Dragon have surprised people with their sudden weight loss. T.O.P has been busy with BIGBANG's new album and an acting career since August. After starting to juggle the two, he lost 7 kilograms in one month. BIGBANG's G.Dragon, who is also a producer for the group, is also losing weight and strugglng, but his cause is insomnia. In the midst of creating a new song, he's said the huge success of "Lies" has added extra pressure on him. And yes, "Lies" continues its reign at the top.

Credits noobar @ Popcornfor2

oh and I'm going to translate those Thai magazine articles soon! it's going to take time though keke~ ^^

wow.. this pic of YB is so like... *__* lol

119357236408328900.jpg

071028-01.jpg

071028-02.jpg

071028-03.jpg

071028-04.jpg

071028-05.jpg

071028-06.jpg

071028-09.jpg

071028-10.jpg

071028-11.jpg

071028-12.jpg

071028-13.jpg

071028-16.jpg

071028-18.jpg

071028-19.jpg

071028-20.jpg

119357885701951000.jpg

119357885708721400.jpg

IMG_1281.jpg

IMG_1282.jpg

IMG_1293.jpg

IMG_1299.jpg

IMG_1333.jpg

Credits Popcornfor2 + SOUL'd to:GD for uploading

available in my NEW CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Please download lots and help make my CB gold! Next inspection: Nov. 4th! :w00t:

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

All Artists - Opening on Inkigayo (2007-10-28) [cashewmania].avi [29.5MB]

In order: J-Walk, Big Mama, Tim, Jung Jae Wook, Brown Eyed Girls, Younha, Kang Kyun Sung, MayBee, Yang Dong Geun, Eru, Shin Hye Sung, Wonder Girls, Big Bang, Kim Hee Chul, Lee Seung Gi

(no Crown J since he was the first performer)

Big Bang - Lie (Remix 2) on Inkigayo (2007-10-28) [cashewmania].avi [42.4MB]

We were sooo close to getting gold this time.

Thank you for your continuous support! :lol:

If you're interested in being a part of my team of uploaders, please PM me. ^_^

Guest trangtwo

thanks for all the pics, info, and links everyone

OMO that pic of tae yang is crazy ridiculous :w00t:

Ahhhhh!!! I just heard one of their new singles from the Japanese album. :w00t: It sounds good! Top and GD had their verses. Their English sounded great. And Tae Yang had his little solo at the end. Sounded sexy of course <3. The single is called "How Gee" Here I made a little video:

Big Bang - How Gee(New Single from Japanese Album)

Guest 1nn0xsmile

O_0 wowww i just so happy , thanks trangtwo, u are awesome. thnks for sharing

their english sounds good, i dun know why but the song is funny. YG sure works fast, and keeps his promise!

and cant wait, for their concert (27-28 dec)thanks jess for the news, so excited..from far away BIGBANG saranghae

--Halloween is coming also..

have fun guys.. Joyeux Halloween

Guest mariika

omg... I usually don't post very often, but omg thank you so much trangtwo for the link!! <333 I LOVE that song. I really can't wait to hear the rest of their album <33 Their English is impressive~ :D

Guest the7REAL.

Holy Macaroni~! <--lol..yes i say this...-o- AHHH Trang~! Thanks so much for the preview to their song and your video/slideshow was cool too! ^^

Their english was...surprisingly better than I had thought (well except couldn't hear Daesung + Seungri much...only background)..it's decent but I still gotta listen closely at some parts cause the music is lil louder than the voices. But I LOVE the song, though the lyrics are kinda...uhh random. Maybe testing out their english with whatever english phrases they know? lol YB's english was the best. Wow, I am impressed how they made this work. It's very 90s..very funky. I hope they do a 90s inspired video for this. =P

I can't believe TOP said, "I ___ you not." cause' sounds like a friend of mine who says that. XD (lol you'll hear it) I like GD's "Damn homie, you funny." :P

Actually because of their lil Korean accents, I think they come out sounding more 'ghetto' than they mean to..lol. The way they end some words and stuff with 't's' xD

ah, im so happy to hear this song. lol. i hope people in Japan will like it. >.<; Can't wait to hear the rest of the songs.

Guest amyyboo

trangtwo; thnx for that awsome clip!

SHOOT..i love it. it sounds hot. Their english is realllly goood. & Just when i thot i couldnt love them anymore then i do now, I THINK I JUST DID! i'm like spazzing right now. :wub:

Is the Always MV out yet?? I wanna see ittt! >.<

editt//

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff215/j...85708721400.jpg

^he loosk kinda madd..& im jsut being perverted here..but..it's showing like his thigh >.< ahah

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff215/j...85701951000.jpg

^ DUUDE..he makes such a hot girl man. I'd go the other way for him anyday.

Guest stardaisy212

omggg i'm like listening to it nonstop

i cant decide if i like it or not i guess its ok i'm not use to the new songgg or the new style

i love yb part he sounds hottt

i cant really hear sr and ds

i love how its like so upbeat and it shows their new styless

i hate that u cant really hear whos singing and its like a little gettho then i expected it to be

but then again big bang always have a surprise for everyone

but there english sounds hottttt

to promote their new song how i made this

bigbangggggggggestttt.jpg

lols it was be4 i heard the song lols

OOOOMO!!!!

new song!!

Their english is really clear in the song

By the sound of it I think TOP's really comfortable rapping in english

and that the song is 'his' kind, you know without vocals

I'm looking forward to DaeSung's and Seung Ri's english ;)

thanks again trangtwo *squeezes* =D

Archived