{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RNGUYEN

thanks once again to everyone. you guys just made my day with all the BB updates & photos (: hehe. i hope someone can help translate Seungri's message!! hahaa i think it's gonna be a cute messagee ; )

AHH.. GD = 55kg?! =O aww poor him.. overworking! take some time off, relax! =) hope he gets better.. >:D

Guest pickup.stix

This is about to be a useless post. 8D

So. Hello. First post here in the Big Bang thread. I've been a fan for a while... And I've been compulsively stalking this thread for like a month... I think. It's so nice to actually like a band's music~ - avoids the eyes of the always-lovely Dong Bangs - >___> But, um. Yes. 8D I'm new. Hello.

HOWEVER. There is a point to all of this. >8D Last night I had my FIRST EVER BIG BANG DREAM. - lightning strikes -

So, first I was looking up at this spiral staircase... and 4 guys were all running majestically down it. And I somehow knew that they were Seungri and TOP and Youngbae and Daesung. Because, I don't know. I just did. When they got to the bottom of the stairs, they kind of... stood around looking pretty for a while. And I was like, "Alright. I can deal with that."

But then dear Jiyong walked in with his fail-bun, and I suddenly realized that everyone else was like... mini-sized. They weren't really short, but just... smaller, in general, than they should have been. So Jiyong said something about, "What the heck? Why are you so short?" (I think it sounded more gangster than this, though.)

And then mini-Top marched up to him and looked him in the eyes chest. And he was like, "I'M STILL GROWING, BISH."

If that's not irony, nothing is.

The end. xDDD And yes, totally random, but whatever.

Thanks so much to everyone who contributes to this thread. It's awesome. <3

Guest jamsoonii

hi i was wondering...

does anyone have the song lie - 거짓말 in mp3 or any song format? other than clubbox?

i fell in love with this song the very first time i heard it~ :)

-jamsoonii

p.s. 승리's message is really cute~! ><

awwww i cant wait until mangnae's message is transfer. its a long message. yay! :w00t:

Thanks jerilyn for the the picture of daesung and nemo. he was great in the song. the dark setting and everything made him look so much more mature. He is getting hotter and hotter. im glad he is doing something extra :D but i hope he is taking care of his health.

Jiyong being 55kg? .... dangggg that is tooo skinny. the boy needs to eat >< :blink::crazy:

They have to take better care of themselves. cause now he is worrying the fans AND the yg staff. :(

thanks trangtwo for the pictures. and gifs.

awwww i give seung ri a thumbs up not thumbs down. lol

5secret. Top looks so memorize when it shot out. GD's expression is

thanks janny. gd and seung ri are sooo girly. lol

heres more pictures:

mnet interview

1192182666_B7.jpg

1192182666_B10.jpg

1192182666_B11.jpg

1192182666_B.jpg

credits som at popcornfor2

20071009-042_dosite.jpg

i love gd's smile. :phew: he looks so happy.

20071009-040_dosite.jpg

20071009-055_dosite.jpg

so seriously. jealous of mangnae's MMM skinny jiyong? :P lol

20071009-053_dosite.jpg

20071009-051_dosite.jpg

20071009-050_dosite.jpg

I find his jawline oddly attractive. ;) >.< so hottt.

20071009-052_dosite.jpg

<3 daesung. we need more of daesung. <_<

20071009-054_dosite.jpg

20071009-056_dosite.jpg

GDRI same pose! :D

credits as 개거품 and naverblog

prac.jpg

I loveeee him in the red beanie. aahaha his movements are so girly AHAHAHA <3

credits 탐미주의 and naverblog

This is about to be a useless post. 8D

So. Hello. First post here in the Big Bang thread. I've been a fan for a while... And I've been compulsively stalking this thread for like a month... I think. It's so nice to actually like a band's music~ - avoids the eyes of the always-lovely Dong Bangs - >___> But, um. Yes. 8D I'm new. Hello.

HOWEVER. There is a point to all of this. >8D Last night I had my FIRST EVER BIG BANG DREAM. - lightning strikes -

So, first I was looking up at this spiral staircase... and 4 guys were all running majestically down it. And I somehow knew that they were Seungri and TOP and Youngbae and Daesung. Because, I don't know. I just did. When they got to the bottom of the stairs, they kind of... stood around looking pretty for a while. And I was like, "Alright. I can deal with that."

But then dear Jiyong walked in with his fail-bun, and I suddenly realized that everyone else was like... mini-sized. They weren't really short, but just... smaller, in general, than they should have been. So Jiyong said something about, "What the heck? Why are you so short?" (I think it sounded more gangster than this, though.)

And then mini-Top marched up to him and looked him in the eyes chest. And he was like, "I'M STILL GROWING, BISH."

If that's not irony, nothing is.

The end. xDDD And yes, totally random, but whatever.

Thanks so much to everyone who contributes to this thread. It's awesome. <3

WTH? LOL That was so cute. Especially

"I'M STILL GROWING, BISH."

Guest the7REAL.

LOL pickup.stix that was a cute + funny dream! For some reason, I imagined mini-TOP having that teeny helium-infused voice when he says, '"I'M STILL GROWING, BISH." but I assume it'd sound equally funny with TOP's super deep voice too..xD welcome to the thread? but you've technically been with us in the thread, just not typing-wise till now..lols..but welcome again! haha XD post more here, it's fun to read your posts. 8D

btw, I haven't had any major 'Big Bang dreams' in awhile. The only consistent Big Bang-related thing that is in most of my dreams recently, is that GD is either randomly in some of my dreams rapping in a corner with explicit language..or sitting down at a small desk in the corner writing lyrics...or sometimes forgetting how to rap (which in reality does not happen..lol @_@)..so yeah, I'm always like, "leave me alone jiyong....--_--^" at least one time in my dreams..hahah..I know its weird..cause' I want to dream of YB! T__T

Guest system_chaos

Hi, :) I'm not really a big fan of Big Bang, but I am somewhat a fan of Wonder Girls... and seeing the Special Stage made '거짓말' stick to my head so much. Before I knew it, I was singing it every day, along with Tell Me *rolls eyes*. And I now have the mini-album. XD Yes, so I came here in a bout of boredom and saw 승리's message. I think I like him best cause we're the same age... and he's really adorable and his passion for his job is really cute. :) Anywhooo~ Here is the long translation that I slaved over for 3 hours. .___.;; WHY? because I'm not Korean. XD I'm just learning it... (have been self-studying for... well... almost however long DBSK has debuted. XD About 3 1/2 years)

SO DAYUM IF ANYONE DARES STEAL THE TRANSLATIONS I WILL RUN AFTER YOU WITH A STICK FORREALZ. T_T

If ever you want to take this to another place, PM me. Give me the PLACE where you'll put it. Give me your USERNAME OR BLOG NAME/ADDY THERE so I'll know when I check. Include COMPLETE credits (system_chaos@soompi&LJ/Krissy) AND even the place where the original Korean message was taken from. And lastly, ADD THIS ENTIRE BOLDED MESSAGE. If anyone else wants to post this up in ANOTHER place, let them know to contact me here on soompi or at my LJ (both are named system_chaos)

Please forgive any mistakes, I'm open to corrections. I did this from 4:00 to about 7:30 AM. T_T So I feel a bit woozy.

Hello^^ This is SeungRi.

Today is SeungRi day~

Everyone has been waiting politely huh?

I know all of it~

This restlessness seems like I haven't left a message in a while~

These days we've received so much love and concern through 'Lie'~

Thank you very much...

In my happiness I was deeply embarrassed ...

In my head the thought that I have to work hard didn't leave...

Recently.. the feeling of receiving love makes me glad and happy each and every day^^

Aren't all of these the appreciation of those who cherish Big Bang? I think like that.

Lately Big Bang~ has had an unusually large number of schedules

I tried to tell manager hyung

Because Big Bang is receiving this much love

We should let those fans in the provinces as well

have a chance to see us personally

Some fans are like 'Aren't these performances too much? Shouldn't you be resting even just for a bit?'

But this is just also one way of Big Bang ^^ to repay everyone

So I hope that regional fans would quickly confirm Big Bang's schedule.

But... uniquely... the schedule in Jeollado Gwangju is... really...kekeke

Just kidding...^^

Big Bang's 'Lie' activities went on for two months.

Even if we did it again and again, you weren't fed up right?

Me too... honestly while doing a performance each and every time. kekeke excitement is evident..

I'm sorry again... this pride...ㅜㅜ

This time, we want to show everyone a new image once more

So we made a remix, though I don't know if it went well.

Big Bang is thinking every single day through what kind of image would we surprise and touch fans

We can't even rest for a minute and a second.. we contemplate everyday and we worry.

(....Is a minute and a second over doing it?..kekeke)

Anyhow, Please truly understand this kind of thoughts from us and we request that much, or even bigger support and bigger love!!♡

Also, we are in the process of preparing for our soon-to-be-released Japanese single.

Because this album is to be released overseas... it really... makes me tremble.

But!!! As long as VIP people support and believe, we'll do it.

During December the Big Bang concert will open and

We're preparing with tremendous stuff...

Don't let this concert pass by as well, I'd like to tell you with confidence...

And you've to get tickets, or else there'd be several enraged fans.. kekeke

Artists who know their fans this well... we... ke are so right~~ ^^♡

Lastly

To those V.I.P people who are 3rd year high school examinees (Senior year)in the country

Show them as much as you can the result of the way you've studied so hard up until this moment

A great success comes so let your dream unfold!!! SeungRi will wish you 'Hwaiting' (to fight)!! PpaSya!!!

(I'm in serious trouble!!!!!! I'm in 3rd year too!!!!Ahk ahk!!!!!!!!!ㅜㅜ)

Then ^^ Let's see each other on the next SeungRi day ~~~~

P.S The day is turning colder ^^ The scent of winter is gently appearing, be careful to avoid catching a cold..

Make winter 2007 warm together with Big Bang ♡ -SeungRi-

CREDITS: ygbigbang (Original) + system_chaos@soompi&LJ/Krissy (Translations) + soompi BigBang thread

He's a big cutie. 8D

Guest MissBoAngel

Just thought you guys might me interested in some mixes of Big Bang's songs!

It was a bit difficult to make them, as all I have are freeware programs and practically no equipment <_<

But what I do have, please enjoy! :P

azhret.jpg

These are YouTube links to the videos I have made with the songs.

Please leave feedback by comments on them! :]

And if you would like to download, I have links on my MySpace as well.

I love your "Lie" Remix it was really good! I'm actually gonna download it :D

Guest melodygreenleaf

^ You should remove the image tags when quoting or else the mods will hunt you down. ^^

system_chaos - Thank you so much for your translation. (Saved me time ^^) And I completely understand why you're so protective of your work. Translating is not as easy as some people believe, and it's very frustrating when people don't credit/thank you. There are a few minor mistakes here and there, but it doesn't affect the overall meaning so it should be fine. Great job on translating so accurately especially since you self-taught yourself!

UNCOMFIRMED

Big Bang MIGHT appear on Star King on 10/23.

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

YAY~ SEUNGRI'S NEW MESSAGE IS SO LONG <333 woooot.

I just have a feeling it's going to be hella random though rofl :lol:

Some fans are like 'Aren't these performances too much? Shouldn't you be resting even just for a bit?'

But this is just also one way of Big Bang ^^ to repay everyone

I'd say, just repay us by resting, that's what makes us happy most :/ sigh.

Big Bang's 'Lie' activities went on for two months.

Even if we did it again and again, you weren't fed up right?

Dang, 2 months. It only feels like weeks.. and DANG, within those two months they perform like almost every freaking do, or so it seems like it to me lmao. But noooo~~ We'd NEVER be fed up of Lie! Though I'd LOVE to see a new performance like, OH MA BABY XDD

Make winter 2007 warm together with Big Bang ♡ -SeungRi-
Aww how cute, :blush: *spiritual glomp*

And talking about the concert, GAH~~ It's making my heart beat faster everytime I think about it!! Because seriously, I wish he said wether if they were sold yet or not, gahh~~ where's MR.YG to tell us all this he's promised? T_T;;

THANK YOU SO MUCH system_chaos for translating that huge message!! ^^ & He wasn't being random this time eh? lol.

and thanks Amy for the pictures!

&& now, small pic spam ;DD

Some unseen pictures of Big Bang~~ <333

1.jpg

2.jpg

Aww I love it when he sticks his tongue out :P

3.jpg

4.jpg

Credits BB-Flow + SOUL'd to:GD for uploading

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK

( Man lol I think this is already my 4th photobucket D: and 4th e-mail too lmao )

Guest system_chaos

^

^

Oh yey, thanks. ^_^ This is my first time translating a long message (I used to only do lyrics and short cyworld entries). I just get really annoyed when my translations appear in a subbed version of some song or M/V and people end up thanking the one who made the vid as the one who translated. -_-;;

Oh and good to know that I didn't change the meaning. There were plenty of parts where I was confused and hesitant (and there were times when I didn't express myself properly, and I knew it XD)... but I just went on with it cause as I said, I was open for suggestions. :) (I just wanted to tl since I didn't know if anyone would in the next 24 hours and I didn't want to keep the fans hanging. :D)

I must admit Big Bang is growing on me. If that Star King Ep pulls through I'ma watch them. :)

available in my NEW CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Please download lots and help make my CB gold! Next inspection: Nov. 4th! :w00t:

Thanks a bunch, Patze! :D

Big Bang - Rehearsal on M.Net M! Countdown 100th Ep. Special (2007-10-11) [bigbangpop].avi [72.8MB]

Thanks a bunch, Kim! :D

Nemo - Us Recently MV feat. Dae Sung [bigbangthailand.com].wmv [35.0MB]

Big Bang - M.Net M! Countdown 100th Ep. Special on M.Net Wide News (2007-10-12) [bigbangthailand.com].wmv [25.5MB]

Big Bang & Wonder Girls - Lie Rehearsal on Music Bank (2007-10-05) [bigbangthailand.com].avi [20.4MB]

Big Bang & Wonder Girls - Tell Me Rehearsal on Music Bank (2007-10-05) [bigbangthailand.com].avi [22.0MB]

Big Bang & Wonder Girls - Tae Yang & Son Ye on Music Bank (2007-10-05) [bigbangthailand.com].avi [7.1MB]

Big Bang & Wonder Girls - G-Dragon & So Hee on Music Bank (2007-10-05) [bigbangthailand.com].avi [4.9MB]

We were sooo close to getting gold this time.

Thank you for your continuous support! :lol:

If you're interested in being a part of my team of uploaders, please PM me. ^_^

Guest I like jelly

I read somewhere that GD has became a fashion leader, so many people are copying scarf look now. The fans say GD's style is like Gan-ji. so they're calling him Gan Ji Yong.

haha

YAY!! A MESSAGE FROM MANGNAE...COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TRANSLATE!!! THANKS

woot!! TOPped the page...so here goes mangnae's long message! he remembers seungri day!!^^

안녕하세요^^ 승리입니다

오늘은 승리데이~!

은근히 다들 기대하고 있었죠??

저는 다 알고 있답니다 ~

오랜만에 글을 남기는 것 같아 마음이 설레네요~

요즘 ‘거짓말’로 많은 사랑과 관심을 받고 있는데요~

너무 감사 드리고…

기쁨에 몸 둘 바를 모르겠네요..

머릿속엔 열심히 해야겠다는 생각이 떠나질 않는 군요....

요즘은.. 사랑 받고 있다는 느낌에 하루하루가 즐겁고 행복합니다^^

이게다 빅뱅 아껴주시는 여러분들 덕분이 아닐까 생각합니다

요즘 빅뱅~ 유난히 지방스케쥴이 많은데요

최근에 제가 매니저 형께 여쭤보았더니

빅뱅이 이렇게 많은 사랑을 받고 있으니

지방에 있는 팬 분들에게도

직접 모습을 보여주는 게 예의 라고 말씀하셨어요~

몇몇 팬 분들은 너무 지방스케쥴 많은 거 아니냐 쫌 쉬어야 되지 않느냐 하시는데

이것도 빅뱅이 ^^ 여러분들께 보답하는 방법 중 하나이니

지방 팬 분들은 어서어서 빅뱅의 스케쥴 확인하시길 바라겠습니다

그런데... 유독... 전라도광주는 스케쥴이.... 참....ㅋㅋㅋ

농담이구요...^^

빅뱅이 거짓말로 활동 한 지 두 달이 되어가는데요

들어도 들어도 질리지 않죠??

저도.. 실은 무대 하면서 매 무대마다.ㅋㅋㅋ 흥이 나서..원

죄송합니다 또.. 자랑을....ㅜㅜ

이번엔 또 여러분들께 새로운 모습 보여 드리려고

리믹스도 했었는데요 괜찮았는지 모르겠네요...

저희 빅뱅은 매일매일 어떤 모습으로 팬 분들 놀라게 해드릴 지 감동을 드릴지

일분일초도 쉬지 않고.. 매일 생각하고 고민한답니다...

(....일분일초는 오바인가..ㅋㅋㅋ)

아무튼 이런 저희의 마음 정말 알아주시고 그만큼 더 큰 응원 큰 사랑 부탁 드립니다 !!♡

또한 곧 나올 일본 싱글앨범도 준비 중인데요

해외에서 앨범이 나온다니... 정말.... 떨립니다

하지만 !!! VIP 분들이 퐉퐉 밀어줄 거라고 믿고 저흰 달리겠습니다

12월 달에 열릴 빅뱅 콘서트 또한

어마어마한 것들로 준비 되고 있습니다...

이번 콘서트 또한 놓치지 말라고 자신 있게 말씀 드리고 싶네요...

또 티켓팅 해야 된다고 분노하시는 팬 분들 몇몇 계시는군요.. ㅋㅋㅋ

이거 원.. 가수가 팬들을 이렇게 잘아니... 우리... ㅋ 너무 잘맞아~~^^♡

마지막으로

전국에 계시는 고3 수험생 V.I.P 여러분

지금까지 열심히 공부했던 성과 맘껏 발휘해

대박 나서 꿈을 펼칩시다!!! 승리가 화이팅을 기원해요!! 빠샤!!!

(난 큰일났다!!!!! 나도 내년에 고3 이야 !!!! 악 악!!!!!!!!! ㅜㅜ)

그럼 ^^ 다음 승리데이 때봐요 ~~~~

P.S 날이 추워지고 있습니다 ^^ 겨울냄새 가 슬슬 나네요 감기 조심하시고..

빅뱅과 함께 2007년 겨울을 따뜻하게 ♡ -승리-

credit ygbigbang

Not sure if someone has already translated this, but someone translated this on BBCN, so I'm just translating it into English and added my own flare so it flows better. But all original content is there~~

Hi everyone, I’m Seungri, Today is Seungri Day~!

Were you guys totally just looking forward to this day?

I understand~~

It’s been a while since I last left a message, I feel kinda emotional

Because of “LIE” we have received so much love from fans

Thank you guys so much!, I’m so happy I don’t even know what to do…..

In my head all I could think about is work harder to be better

Because of everyone’s love, so everyday is filled with blessing and happiness ^^

And all this all because of everyone’s love and support for Big Bang.

Lately, Big Bang’s schedule is like crazy, I asked manager hyung about that, He said,

Big Bang has received so much love from everyone, so performing for everyone is a way to thank them.

Some fans are wondering if our schedule is too much and we need rest.

But this is one of Big Bang’s way of thanking the fans for their love.

So I hope all the fan can confirm Big Bang’s schedule as soon as possible (he kinda lost me here…)

But.. just.. the trip to.. Gwangjoo.. seriously..

I’m just kidding.. ^^

Big Bang have been performing LIE for almost two months

But no one’s sick of it even if you’ve heard it so many times right?

Me too, I get super excited every time we perform.

I’m sorry, I’m bragging again……

This time we want to show us something new, so we’ve made a remix, don’t know if you guys will like it or not.

As Big Bang, everyday, every minute, every second, we’re always thinking about how can we bring you guys more surprises.

(ok. Maybe every minute every second is exaggerating..)

Anyways, I hope you guys can understand what I’m trying to express, please support us!~

Also. We’re in the preparation of releasing a single in Japan.

I’m really nervous because it’s an oversea promotion.

But I know VIP will support us, and we will march forward!

Same goes for Big Bang’s concert in December, we have been preparing different things, awesome things, so I hope you guys will come. It’d be a shame to miss this concert!

Oh yeah. Some were saying they want to fight the fans who made fake tickets(?)

Tsk tsk tsk, singer knows so much about the fans.. we’re.. a total perfect match!~

At last, for all the 12th grade VIP’s

Please study hard and ace your exams so you can achieve your dream

Seungri is cheering for you guys. BAXIA!

(I’m so dead.. I’ll be in the 12th grade next year.. ahhhhh!!!!_

Ok. See you next Seungri Day~~~

Ps. The weather’s getting cold, you can tell winter is here, please beware of the cold flu going around. Spend a warm winter with Big Bang in 2007-10-12

Seungri~

TOP and GD all over the place

043136_1397805835_aiylxlkj.jpg

SeungHyuns Love

043509_359030056_ddgwropd.jpg

and the perverts that likes to watch.....

044142_2054596059_xzxxhoor.jpg

Credits BBCN

jiyong's thin, but why's he so hot?! :P:P:P

can somebody please tell me where i can see BB's song translations??? pretty please.

thanks in advance! :D:D:D

i dont think anyone answered you yet >.<

you can go in the lyric section of the forum and search

i KNOW FOR SURE that there's a thread for all translations of EACH song :)

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd127/t...00710120017.jpg

OKAY look at DaeSung. You KNOW your hot when you're so fine you wanna touch your OWN butt. DAYUM!!!

YAYAYALOOOL

daesung so fine :)

but YB <333

gdragon is so freaking skinny.

120 pounds, is like, the healthy weight for a 5'5 girl >_<

and he's a BOY who's like, 5'8-9?

SO UNDERWEIGHT!

i hope he eats alot of fried street food

those always make people feel better :)

seungri's message is so cute!

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

I read somewhere that GD has became a fashion leader, so many people are copying scarf look now. The fans say GD's style is like Gan-ji. so they're calling him Gan Ji Yong.
lol yeah he is a fashion leader, i've been seeing it everywhere now too.. and I was saying how i love ganji style, and my friend was like, "Yeah it's like a mix of hiphop kinda.." something like that, and then I was like, "Yeah almost like GD's style." haha <3

Nai Ganji actually means like you look hot, overall appearance wise, something like that. Well that's what Ganji means in Korean, (i asked jiwon) but yeah.. @_@

She says she can't quite explain it but it's like Ganji = Good looking.

I also uploaded two recent BIG BANG clips on youtube (:

Big Bang - 20071012 Mnet M!Countdown [Rehearsal] - HERE on youtube

Big Bang - 20071012 Mnet Wide News - HERE on youtube

I'm finally watching the Seungri manwon now, XDD

Haha it looks like GD wanted to be the chosen one for this =P cutie. Aww I love his ringggg, <3

DAYUM. Just the beginning and it ALREADY had me going CRAZYYY. Goshh GD is sooo damn finee in that wifebeater and jeans D: <333 omo omooo~~ *fans self* His arms has TOTALLY gotten buffer D: lol compared to those documentaries, all cute and small :P LOL for some reason TOP sounds so funny that part while Seungri is saying something "Leadah" and GD's putting the pork on the thingy haha i love his expressions. Aww Seungri looks soo adorable eating wahh~~ rofl poor Seungri, he's all cleaning and everyone is just doing their own thing. Gosshh it's even entertaining just to watch GD from the BG in pictures AND clips like this lmaooo~ just him rolling back and forth in that chair is just gahh~~ :blush: WAH, GD IS SOO FREAKING CUTE HAHA, on 9:06 - 9:08 haha dancing Chaeyeon's routines.

lol daesung is such a freaking dork XD Gosh ChaeYeon is soo freaking lucky to like stay like that with BB and sing to her haha. Seungri looks so handsome in that outfit he came out of the van with <3 Aww he looks soo cute carrying those boxes but i feel kinda bad for him lol T^T Gosh if I were that cashier girl I think I would totally freak out and just fall over and hit my head on the counter X__X Gosh I loved the part when Seungri was scrubbing the bathroom or something LMAO, his poses were soo adorable. Reminds me of some type of cartoon super hero, SUPER VICTORYYY~~ and OH MAN, that is ONE HELLA lucky a** mirror forsureeee @_@ *dies* and the counter/bar, lol He was on TOP of it D: Haha awww how cute how people gave him the saranghaeyo sign and it was like "the moment" lmaooo~~

OMGSH FINALLYY~ WITH HYORI NOONA! *falls over* I was waiting for this haha. LMAOO wtfff, G-RI IS SO FREAKING CUTE. omg lmaooo~~ Seungri looks soo cute dancing toc toc toc! haha Her face was like lol~ I wanna see GD do it toooo TT^TT LMAO OMGSH hahaha Seungri touched her hand and his face was all fan-boy-like LOLOLOL haha and TOP too awww how cuutee :lol::P They were all shy and kinda quiet around her rofl.

oh my god, LUCKY BROCCOLI @_@ dammit T_T GD's all touching it and smooshing it lol and YB joins. AWWW omggggg soo freaking adorable when GD covered Seungri's eye-bags lmaooo~~ waahh G-RIIIIII <333

oh my freaking geedeeee I LOOOVEEEEDD when he was all kissing himselfff and hugging his own faceee! awww *dies* Gosh GD... why can't you share some of that? lol. ommmgggg GDD IS KILLING MEEEE aawww, He looks so cute with that outfit and those glasses waahh~ :wub: And I loved how he went up to the teacher's thingy hahahaha.

Aww Seungri is such a sweetieee, I'd be like one of the happiest girls ever if Seungri did something like that for me XD LMAO and GD's foil fork rofffl, and wtheck is he doing? lmao that dorkkk, he's totally killing me. omgsh he really used his foil fork to eat the egg.. lmaoo he looks so freaking cute when he stuffed it in his mouth :lol:

AWW LMAOO~ THE TWO SEUNGHYUNS ARE SOO CUTEEE. They look like lovers LMAO~~ like new-lovers or something goshhh adorableee :blush:

Oh goosshh I lovee it when they did one of my favorite LIE moves with Donggeun (i think that's his name) XD <33 i'm soo giffing all these parts rofl. oh mann lmaoo Seungri looks like a frog jumping over the rope like thatt but it couldn't help but make me go "omg! @_@" in shock when he fell on his shoulder D: .. it was so not funny lol.

aww haha I wanted to see GD jumprope with Seungrii~~

gosh that was soo damn cute, i can't wait for the second part!

and some Gifs I decided to make out of one some of my fave parts XD there's that other part where GD feeds all members and himself that I wanted to gif but I wanted to do it with this program rather than GOM gah~ but i guess this will do for now ;___; ( OH WHOA, I didn't see those gifs Jin posted until after I clicked preview post before I would actually post >< gah~ )

s-rimanwon_gdtoplove.gif

Little GD dance XD <3 I think that'll be my new "happy-dance" :lol:

s-rimanwon_bblove01.gif

The lie move i was talking about, <3 so cute XD i think i would die if i saw big bang doing that in front of like a hotel or some place and they're not wearing their performing outfits lol gah~ *dies*

s-rimanwon_gdlove01.gif

LOL I swear to god I LOVEEE this dork *dies* TOPRI are talking and GD is just randomly doing his thing XD

s-rimanwon_gdlove02.gif

I loveedd this too! lol he ate off his foil fork he made!! LOL such a cutie.

s-rimanwon_gdlove04.gif

GOSH, SEXY LEADAH walkin' innnn~~ <3

s-rimanwon_gdlove03.gif

One of my like most favortieeeess~~~ *dies* HE LOOKS SO FREAKING GAHH~ you know GD.. I'm right here if you want someone to smuggle all over like that :P

s-rimanwon_bblove02.gif

And ending it with a part I thought was so sweet and cute :blush: The leadah feeding a bite to each member and himself aww~~ i thought it was so adorable.

Gosh, GD TOTALLY had me goin' crazyyy <3 wah~ I should gif that hyori part and the gd in wife beater :lol:

thanks Janny for the gifs!

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff207/g...on_bblove02.gif

OMO!! some subliminal G-Ri action!! he fed dae sung and tae yang first, then he feeds himself RIGHT AFTER he feeds seung ri, to get a little piece of that seung ri action :lol: then top gets the last piece. LOL im dying right now. yea im weird -_-

Haha Trang dear, no no you're not weird, trust me.. lol I KNOW weird :x *stares at self* @_@

But HEY lol that does make sense!! I thought it was so cute how he fed himself AFTER SEUNGRI too! XD but yeah all the G-RIness *dies* I loved how throughout the WHOLE manwon, GD was usually or mostly standing next to SEUNGRI all the time :P <33333 oh looove.

Guest trangtwo

thanks for the translations both system chaos and i like jelly...lol the school part was cute

LOL AJValentine2.0 that was funny

thanks Janny for the gifs!

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff207/g...on_gdlove01.gif

lol GD is hella random. i love how top and seung ri are just ignoring him while he's doing his own thing.

LOL i didnt realize he ate off the fork he created. freaking adorkable. he's so entertaining to watch.

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff207/g...on_bblove02.gif

OMO!! some subliminal G-Ri action!! he fed dae sung and tae yang first, then he feeds himself RIGHT AFTER he feeds seung ri, to get a little piece of that seung ri action :lol: then top gets the last piece. LOL im dying right now. yea im weird -_-

Guest Jasmine<3

whoo~ im gonna watch the nemo and daesungie thing now~ seems like i'll be in for a beaaatiful song! yay

hehe thanks for all those caps and everythign! maknae's msg is soo cute <3 just wanna pinch him!! ^ LOL daesungies was like TYPING HYPER hahaha

so cute <3

wow.. omo, gd at 120 lbs? =[[ they work soo hard.. i hope that they will take care of them.. the thing is, they want to work hard,. haha they are truly inspiring individuals! they really have worked for everything that they have achieved.. <3

big bang hwaiting!!!

^_^

haha i liked that remix of the lie one, it's got some PHAT beats.

haha sorry, just wanted to use PHAT -_-

haha

Archived