{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest the7REAL.

watch watch watch!!!

08162007 BIG BANG MNET MCOUNTDOWN

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayerOut.swf?vid=v8nPoc52QnY$

ill upload on youtube soon! @_@

//edit//

08162007 BIG BANG MNET MCOUNTDOWN COMEBACK PERFORMANCE

//edit//

I loved the dramatic...standing around in the beginning..haha. Moreso cause YB is in the middle. :P

In 없는 번호 I love how it immediately gets to my favorite part of that song where TOP raps with that dope beat backing him up! =O

In 'Lie' they kept saying VIP!!!! <3<3<3<3 I loved their performance though it looks like its a pretty tiring song to perform and their choreography would make for a good workout! @_@ but it looks very clean and just..lot of memorizing..alot of dancing..wow. @_@;; Young Bae's voice was the strongest in this one, imo. And TOP looks kinda lost at 03:56 cause he's kinda in YB's way there...=x I liked how at 04:32 they start to sing the chorus together. Eeeks theres another part where I think TOP almost forgets to do the lil heart pump for 'more more' cause he looks unsure..lols but it works out. and the Mangnae moment..yeesh he's soo handsome and his voice does sound a lil more mature (Thina you're going to love all those close-ups..haha). Overall the performance was adrenaline pumpin' goodness. *__* they were so hot..btw..lol

ps: the audience/fans were so so loud. it was great to hear their supporting cheers!! vip go big bang go~

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seraphic_Gin

watch watch watch!!!

08162007 BIG BANG MNET MCOUNTDOWN

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayerOut.swf?vid=v8nPoc52QnY$

ill upload on youtube soon! @_@

PLEASE! PLEASE UPLOAD ON YOUTUBE!

LOLX.

HAVE JUST SEEN THE MV, AND IT'S FABULOUS! Super sizzling! I wonder who the director was, the concept was very very good. I like all the 'stalking' like how BIgBang was invisible around the girl. The story line = PERFECT! for the song. AND LIE IS DEFINITELY ON MY REPEAT LIST, AND THE MV IS JUST AS GREAT!

GD JUST TOOK MY HEART AWAY! ONCE AGAIN.

Okay, back to the MV - I think it's really great. GD's acting skills are good, but getting there. The outfits? Haha. Love it! But GD's jeans just emphasizes how skinny he is now. Not quite a good sight. EVERYONE'S JUST BRAND NEW IN THE VID! OUTFIT, AURA - FRESH! I had a lot to spazz awhile ago and i seem kinda lost now.

And this thread? God, it's growing. I'm crossing my finger's on what will happen on JiYong's Bday and BB's Anniversary!

And about the Hate-Message or Comment, let's just leave it alone. I mean, it's already anticipated - BigBAng is on comeback. It's their time to shine, and so while we are alive right now. Anti's are pretty much hyper too. So no worries, we have the love!

Btw, is it just me?

Just because of BigBang, is white the new errr black?

It's A BIGBANG HOLIDAY! HAHA.

PS: Thanks for all the GIFs, screencaps and Pictures.

Hi RO, Gelie here - I borrowed your GIF - I'll place it on my blog. Lolx. Thanks!

Lastly, BigBang's fresh - new font and color for me. haha!^^

Guest STEPHOO--

okay, i may be a bit late .. but this thread moves so fast O.o..

i loved the 'Lie' MV. They impressed me [once again,lol]

i found the ending funny&cute ^^*

they're all looking sooooo goood =)

[gahh, i can't keep up with you guys,lol]

i want my own copy of their mini album =[

gd's bday in 2 days?! ^^* ..

Guest mon5482

waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhttttttttt???!!!??

thanks jerilyn for the youtube link, tho u said they were only recording...

YB gots a design on his head just like what we talked about...ahh ok i gotta go watch some more...what a GDmornin for me. now i really cant do any work.

NaBi_713 - Please read the rules, No file sharing and you can just edit your post instead of double/triple posting.

Guest rayasunshine

AHHHHHHH!! So i'm with everyone else about the MV... I LOVE IT!!! Dae looks so manly and hot I love th whole look.. hair, outfit, muscles yay!! Sungieee looks all grown up.. which is a good thing since i'm a BB noona fan hehe I love Yb's hair shaved... I am curious as to what he will do when it grows out.. something new...no braids lol! Although GD seems to have the confident and unique personality to pull off the gaybun.. I can't wait till he does something new to it... and he needs to gain about 15 pounds.. poor thing... he looks a little overworked.. Take care of yourself boys. Fighting!!!! oooh just watched the mnet performance... thanks for the link! They all look fantastic.. Top is such a pimp.

Guest KuYA II

dang i'm slowly catching up. I just finished watching their comeback performance and it was AWSOME I LOVE IT A LOT!!! ^___^ I like their both songs in the performance especially Lie....very upbeat and fun to dance too ^^. I like the dance routine too its really kool and i like the background stage setup...reminds me of hawaii hahahaha.

will be watching the mv!! thanks again for the links!!!! =)

Guest smiless

I just saw the performance and I thought it was pretty amazing. I loved how they actually included the intro in their performance. That intro is off the hook and deserves to be in the performance, in my opinion. I like the songs they chose to perform even though I really wish they would've performed always but its all good. Man, everyone looked so good. I really liked what gdragon was wearing. His scarf totally reminds me of the Ma Girl MV. And I see that TOP's rockin those HOT stunnashades again. OH MAN. Taeyang totally stood out in the performance, especially in the beginning. His dancing was super strong and intense. SEXY.

Guest mon5482

GIFS from the MNET Comeback Special...i have a feeling this is what we'll be seeing for their 'ALWAYS' m/v

3.gif

4.gif

5.gif

6.gif

7.gif

credit: dynamicGD & popcornfor2

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

TOP's hotter than he was,i mean really hot <3

i wasnt a big fan of DS,omg

he totally impresses me a lot in this album

i love his voice very much in oh ma baby and lies

YB's awesome as usual,i can see very bright future if he goes solo

sorry,i didnt post much in this thread before,i just came to soompi since March,just after they released their 1st album

i promise i will stay active in this thread ^^

my name is mike :P

Guest fantasy_sky

their new mini album...its really nice. im liking the songs. the lie mv i thought it was interesting...

omg and their comeback performance....i squealed like a little girl. haha.

but is it just me or taeyang is really great live.....seriously. :)

Guest sockrahtease

stop hating.

word. :ph34r:

The actress: She's kinda cute. Does anyone know who she is?

Maybe I'm just TOO obsessed with Time of Dog And Wolf nowadays, but the girl in the MV looks a lot like the mistress from the drama.

[ WOW, BB in white again :phew:

thanks for sharing the pics; the men of YG always looks so marvelous in white.<333

Archived