{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest mon5482

FULL EPISODE OF "I AM SAM" DRAMA ALSO AVAILABLE AT:

BIGBANG CLUBBOX - KBS - "I AM SAM" Episode 1{full}

credit: ental & popcornfor2 forum

~*~

new pics.

im not sure where these were taken, im assuming from Japan trip maybe?

you can see Moogadang members and some BIG BANG TOP & YB.

OMO!!! is TOP actually wearing a DIFFERENT BACKPACK :o ?!?!?!

070807_01.jpg

070807_02.jpg

just another random pic of GD...not sure if its posted before.

070807_03.jpg

credit: blog & popcornfor2 forum

~*~

awesome! i TOPped the page!

btw, i finally got my BIG BANG YGESHOP order!!! love&thanks to mah VIP girls AMY & TIFFANY for knockin' on someone's door and getting my stuff and shipping it to me!

the bandana is HUUUGGEEEE!!!

the perfume..smells so fresh!

the lipgloss...my first thought, wow thats a lot of super shiny lipgloss!

and the cellstraps....OH THE CELL STRAPS!!! I HAVE BEEN WANTING THESE STRAPS SINCE THE VERY FIRST DAY THEY'VE BEEN SHOWN TO THE PUBLIC, WAY BEFORE THE YGESHOP ONLINE STORE...AND THEY ARE JUST HE CUTEST EVER!!! too bad my Blackberry doesnt have cell charm holder :( oh and i still want one of GD & TOP to make my collection complete.

now im off to saving up for WANT YOU GOODS... :wacko: BIG BANG = me BIG BROKE!!! hahaha!!!!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

^ LMAO it looks like GD is hiding his fear rofl :x

soo cute <333

OMG, is that TOP with the babymilo backpack!? DDD: i was gonna get it but changed my mind :x rofl.

DARN, i should go get it now huh, darn T_T

thanks for sharing mon!

Guest t. yama

"Always"

I can't believe it! Ahh, looking at the album cover is so exciting!

When I first saw it with the song list, I seriously

:Dstarted to hyperventilate, making my heart beat fast.

Omo~ The cover looks so artsy with the text. I want it noww. :w00t:

빅뱅 (Bigbang) - Always : 2007 BIGBANG Mini Album

5696888.jpg

01. 우린 빅뱅 (Intro)

02. 거짓말

03. 없는 번호

04. 아무렇지 않은 척 (TOP Solo) [Feat. 지은]

05. Oh Ma Baby

06. Always

credit yes24 + popcorn

And an added picture of GD <3 (You kill me Jiyong..lol)

25EC258225AC25EC25A7258411255B1255D.jpg

credits; Sunshine + popcorn

don't hotlink please.

Guest the7REAL.

^EEEK Tiffany senkkk you~~~ my heart is beating so fast too just to see the song titles!

Big Bang making me break my neck trying to read everything on the cover! haha. All backwards and upside down/inverted and what-not. @_@; nice.

One thing irks me. The song title "Oh Ma Baby". Can't they ever just use 'My' instead of 'Ma'?! Reminds me of Se7en's 'Oh Ma Girl' xP Well, on the Volume 1 and on the single they changed from 'Ma Girl' to 'My Girl'....'My Girl' sounds and looks better. But I guess this time 'Oh Ma Baby' doesn't look so bad.....another exception would be like if a song was called, "Hey Ma." xP Okay now I'm just going on about a SONG TITLE. Can you imagine when I finally get to hear the ACTUAL single?! haha. review fa' days. XPPP okillshutupnowimrambling. *too excited* aaah, track #2/거짓말 is 'Lie' and that's the song I REALLY am curious to hear the most for some reason. Well, maybe cause there will be a MV for it too..haha..=X

BTW, the single's out on the 16th. =]

Guest the7REAL.

Just finished watching ep. 2 of 'I am Sam'..I totally missed the beginning where TOP kicked richard simmons. But Monica said its cause they broke his plant! LOL. That is SO CUTE! I only started after he was walking away from that. TOP was shown only a few parts this time but I guess more than the first episode. He didn't strangle that girl as bad as the preview showed..lol. It was kinda firm grasp on her neck and because I must be a crazed fan..lol..jk jk..it looked kinda hot. ahjkashdkajhda TOP.<3 but the girl is kinda annoying..but I jumped for joy for every second TOP was shown..lol. Even when he's just sitting at his desk listening to his ipod. xP

Guest mon5482

aaaaaahhhhhh!!! ok seeing the album cover and the tracklist is getting me all spazzy today!!! thanks tiffany for sharing!!!!

omo!! TOP's solo features JiEun....i cant wait to hear! i'm also excited for 'Lie'...wonder what their m/vs gonna look like...aaahh!!! i wanna pre-order already! i cant wait to see the pictures inside! hopefully it will come with something extra, like an extra disc (just like 1st & 2nd single) with videos.

k that pic of GD...seriously! whats up with the purple pants? mah bad, momentary blindness...but still :crazy: the G-bun!?! GD dear, just shave it all off!

~*~

ok so EP.2 OF 'I AM SAM' just as i predicted yesterday, there was a lot more TOP scenes, tho they couldve had more! the very beginning was about his character, they showed him in that wig and he whooped some @$$ coz they tried to mess with him and broek his lil plant (hottest shiznit ever is TOP walkng reading a book and holding a small plant; u dont see that everyday).

oh then it cuts off to him and the girl again...where she tried to slap him again but he semi-strangle / choked her....like jerilyn, i'd be in my fangirl mode and say that was HOT! he literally didnt say any lines at those scenes but his expressions said a whole lot.

then off to a scene in the rooftoop where he said like 2 lines but they didnt show him talking, just walking with a friend; the girl was hiding and trying to get her clothes but she slipped and made a lot of noise and so TOP goes and sees her and she's not in her 'full' school uniform so she covers herself up and tells TOP to go away...she's an idiot hahaha!!! but thats pretty much it...no lines really but each time TOP was on screen; jerilyn, michelle & i would spazz out in our chat LOL!!!

Guest noubie

OMG!! the pic of TEMPO is so cute!! i so want to watch it!! :( but thanks for all the cute pictures everyone!!

i can't wait until the mini album come out!! i'm so gonna go preorder it!!! :)

~*~

ok so EP.2 OF 'I AM SAM' just as i predicted yesterday, there was a lot more TOP scenes, tho they couldve had more! the very beginning was about his character, they showed him in that wig and he whooped some @$$ coz they tried to mess with him and broek his lil plant (hottest shiznit ever is TOP walkng reading a book and holding a small plant; u dont see that everyday).

oh then it cuts off to him and the girl again...where she tried to slap him again but he semi-strangle / choked her....like jerilyn, i'd be in my fangirl mode and say that was HOT! he literally didnt say any lines at those scenes but his expressions said a whole lot.

then off to a scene in the rooftoop where he said like 2 lines but they didnt show him talking, just walking with a friend; the girl was hiding and trying to get her clothes but she slipped and made a lot of noise and so TOP goes and sees her and she's not in her 'full' school uniform so she covers herself up and tells TOP to go away...she's an idiot hahaha!!! but thats pretty much it...no lines really but each time TOP was on screen; jerilyn, michelle & i would spazz out in our chat LOL!!!

OMG!! i so want to watch it!! you are so lucky!!! so jealous!! how did you watch it, do you have a dish?? or something?? do they have sub.? i really need to get something so i can watch the korean channels...i really want to watch TEMPO!!!

Guest tokyollvogue

~*~

new pics.

im not sure where these were taken, im assuming from Japan trip maybe?

you can see Moogadang members and some BIG BANG TOP & YB.

OMO!!! is TOP actually wearing a DIFFERENT BACKPACK :o ?!?!?!

those pictures according to Phryme's Cy are from a YG group outing to the movies that YG himself offered them.

Guest mon5482

i kept staring at the CD cover and i've (over) analyzed it...

IT COMES WITH A T.O.P. 3D PAPER FIGURE/STATUE (i dunno what it is but sounds so kawaii!!)

the written words are the 'english' titles' of their songs (i assume)

INTRO: Lyrics by BIG BANG Composed & Arranged by Perry

THE UNTRUTH: Lyrics & Composed & Arranged by G-Dragon (im guessing this is 'Lie')

YOU TURN: Lyrics & Composed by PERRY & (someone else i couldnt read it) Arranged by Brave Brother

PRETEND UNCONCERNED (TOP'S SOLO?): Lyrics by TOP Composed by TOP & Brave Brother Arranged by Brave Brother

OH MA BABY: Lyrics G-Dragon Composed by G-Dragon & Brave Brother Arranged by Brave Brother

ALWAYS: Lyrics by TEDDY, RAP Lyrics by GD Composed & Arranged by TEDDY

~*~ EDIT

i didnt wanna make another post BUT HERE'S PIC SPAM

more STALKER pics from HAWAII (?) i really wanna know who's the person that took these.

5x8j98m.jpg4u0hpuq.jpg

4y5fqjc.jpg6gof09w.jpg

^ i see TOP..omo! shirtless!?!?!

credit: daum & popcornfor2

JAPAN

m070805_06.jpg

m070805_11.jpg

m070805_30.jpg

i guess underneath the hat is the G-Bun... :wacko:

credit: brokore & popcornfor2

MINI ALBUM AVAILABLE AT YGESHOP

bigbangminialbum.jpg

credit:ygeshop

TEAYANG'S MESSAGE! (anyone care to translate?)

ybmessage.jpg

credit: ygbigbang

wow, i can't wait to hear their new songs..

man soo much spazzing today.

awwww, you guys who watch top's drama is soo lucky.

everybody is spazzing how hot he looks.

haha his eyebrow thing makes him tough.

i want to see cute top in a wig and a plant. lol what a sight.

yeah, gd bun, it probably has to go. that pics ruin it for me.

Guest xaida

i dont know if this is posted yet,

but i found a clip of TaeYang talking about "Always" i think..

its pretty cutee. HAHA! when TOP walks in behind him. he looks like a hobo somehow.

like them random hobos u see in movies. XD that just walks in and then walks out. lol

and at the end he WAVES XD cuteee. and YB oh god, he looks so good when he smiels. lol

alwaysuq0.jpg

Click Here

Guest 1nn0xsmile

i really like the design of the mini album me too!!

thnks for sharing

gosh I AM SAM episode 1 is out XD

i will watch anyways w/out sub

Guest pattylee

I was watching that clip of tae yang talking about Always and I got scared because Top was walking around like a crazy man. :lol:

Guest Lilvi3t1314

omg..mon5482 ur sho lucki..u got ur stuff alreadi..well can't wait tilll ma comes..

thnx 4 uploadin pics n sharin infos..xD Seriousli GD should cut tht ding..lol

t. yama - Thnx for the info..i can't wait till the album comes out..dat design looks cooll ^^

Archived