{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest KuYA II

boy do we all wish we are in hawaii right now or they should do audition for background people in the mv that would be awsome!!! =) But then again...if there are more girls in the mv the nunas will get angry hahaha jk ^^

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thina

T.O.P....i swear he better show more skin! he seems to have gotten leaner so i think he should at least rock a wifebeater...leave the shirtless action to the resident strippers YB & DAESUNG...hmm? ok maybe GD too. MAKNAE SEUNGRI...omgsh i dunno if its a good idea...i think he should leave a shirt on...otherwise he might put some nunas to jail *coughTHINacough*

like i said...if GD CAN ROCK THE EYE PATCH LIKE JOHNNY DEPP...IM ALL FOR IT! HAHAHA!!!

HAHAH heeey, who knows?! maybe that's why tempo's been so covered lately. maybe he's been working out to give a big bam surprise later? :P MAN, if that was ever the case, i think everyone will go crazy. not only will it show some "TOP of the TOP" (hahah), it'll also be such a change for him since i remember reading somewhere that he said he LOVES being covered and wearing long-sleeved shirts.

it's funny how we all assume this filming in Hawaii will be a super sexy MV. what if in actuality, it turns out to be some cutesy "oh happy summer!" thing? everyones' reaction: "..... :blink:" hahaha! i highly doubt it though-

and i think it's HILARIOUS about the "GD with pirate eye patch" thing because i wrote about him being a captain jack sparrow wannabe in one of my earlier chapters of my big bang fic :lol: he'd actually look pretty sexy with it, he DOES sport a lot of "different" looks...

and im curious, are there other people here that are other nationalities besides korean? just wondering :)

yessir B) there's a LOT actually (i'm cambodian/chinese mixed). big bang has a hella lot of fans, whether they're Korean, American, or even European. they're so loved :wub:

Guest la.la.la

hey thina you're just like me lol. i'm cambodian/chinese too

yeah Dael.K, there are many BB fans out there who aren't just korean. many stars around the world don't have fans from just one nationality

and all the talk about BB not dancing with any girls in the mv they're shooting in hawaii, i've never thought about that before.

they better not go anywhere near our boys

&& mon, your dream sounds super cute/awesomenesss

edit: oh yeah khmer_chick2010, i think i did hear of another group called big bang. they wrote a song for some group (don't remember the name). i think they're kinda old though, not a boy band

Guest delici0usbh

^ o0o that's awesome! i hope u get to meet them~~

they'll probably be really happy to be seeing fans all the way in hawaii~~

Guest susmariosep

I scanned all the pictures in the Big Bang Desk Calendar.

I know there have been smaller versions of these pictures floating around on the web, but everyone loves a high-resoultion scan so i thought i would share them here :)

Please don't remove the tag on the images.

Credit DIVINELYDILUTED SCANS @ community.livejournal.com/divinelydiluted OR omgfangirl@livejournal.com if you repost them elsewhere.

bigbangdeskcalendar000dv7.th.jpg bigbangdeskcalendar015az4.th.jpg bigbangdeskcalendar014kh5.th.jpg bigbangdeskcalendar013al0.th.jpg

bigbangdeskcalendar012cx4.th.jpg bigbangdeskcalendar011ef2.th.jpg bigbangdeskcalendar010ln9.th.jpg bigbangdeskcalendar009ka5.th.jpg bigbangdeskcalendar008cb1.th.jpg

bigbangdeskcalendar006nb2.th.jpg bigbangdeskcalendar005vw0.th.jpg bigbangdeskcalendar004ei1.th.jpg bigbangdeskcalendar003sh4.th.jpg bigbangdeskcalendar002pl1.th.jpg

bigbangdeskcalendar007wp3.th.jpg bigbangdeskcalendar001io2.th.jpg

Purchase the Big Bang Desk Calendar on YesAsia: http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/...pid-1004907500/

Guest jOjOlEE_x3

^ thanks for those scans :]

keczianthei- the school attack on the 21st will be their third one

jerilyn- omg i was looking so hard for youngbae and i could never find him! you have good eyesight haha

WOOOOOOT TOPPED

gif for celebration :D

118494662783819a4bb0de9bs2.gif

Guest thina

susmariosep: THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking the time to scan those. GOSH, those are hot richard simmons pictures! man, i'm gonna purchase one myself! the one of GD smiling at himself in the mirror is hella CUTEEE, i love when he looks dorky like that. it reminds me of those elementary kids who smile like that after they get straight A's or something :lol: thanks again!

i made a GD wallpaper just now and i just wanted to share it with yall GD lovers here. click the picture for the full version, enjoy!

smallerat4.jpg

THANK YOU THANK YOU susmariosep for the scans.

I want that calendar!

They looook sooooo FIOOOONE.

Especially the Seung-Ri mirror pic! dies*

Just makes me even more impatient for all their new projects.

Guest 5ecret

Ahhh! Thank you so much for the scans susmariosep! :D

I've def. seen those pictures before, but they weren't big enough.

And you're right, EVERYONE loves a high-resoultion scan!

It's like being up close and personal with these HOTTT BOYSS!

I was literally "butt-jumping" in my seat while I viewed them. LOL.

I really want a BB calender now, JUST for the pictures! <3

Guest rawesome

thanks for the updated news*did they say when the mvs are coming out?i'm extremely excited for daesung's o^^oand im curious, are there other people here thatare other nationalities besides korean? just wondering :)
I'm extremely excited for Daesung's too ^_^!Oh and about your question about other nationalities, I'm Filipino/Chamorro/Hawaiian =) And to susmariosep, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SCANNING THOSE!My irritation subsided when I saw those :phew: LOLI feel like buying one now...

Remember how Big Bang were at the filming of Se7en's All Night MV? Well it was just released and uhh...you can see YB a lil bit in the back with his shaolin bun at 00:24-00:26 seconds...haha..uhh just thought I'd share that with you all.. xP
Spotted him! Good lookin' out Jerilyn =) JoJo, he's right there! *points*

Guest Cassiopeiasujuluver

Remember how Big Bang were at the filming of Se7en's All Night MV? Well it was just released and uhh...you can see YB a lil bit in the back with his shaolin bun at 00:24-00:26 seconds...haha..uhh just thought I'd share that with you all.. xP

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kdtL_lZL4u0

oh wow I would have never noticed YB in the Mv you have good eyes.....Dang! I wish they would have shown

more of BB or at least YB givin Se7en dap or something it would be really hott! if they were dancing in the mv

*drools sexy YB*

Guest t. yama

Thanks for the calendar scans susmariosep!! I can't wait to get mine. ^^

Thanks for the HOT wallpaper THINA! Ahh~ GD looks oh so delicious. haha

Guest jiji89

hey i have a question! >_<

is there a bigbang store online??

i think i saw somebody post up big bang hoodies or jackets a few pages back.

goshh i wonder if you can order one of them? im plannin on buyin a hoodie & some stuff so yah >_<

well anyways i LOVE this thread, although i dont post much comments. lol..

appreciate the updates & HQ pictures!! ^_^

Guest keczianthei

^ thanks for those scans :]

keczianthei- the school attack on the 21st will be their third one

oh i see.. wow! those are a lot already.. how lucky of these school girls to have their school visited by big bang~ :blush:

Guest Seraphic_Gin

woah. haven't been here for like a week - and it's mental torture for me. DAMN INTERNET PROVIDER. Haha. Anyways, I've been missing a lot of BigBang - and i'm glad that there's many to see.

Number 1. The BigBang KeyChains are so fineeeee! I want one of those, it's so cute. And the Jacket, AUCTIONED? I've got no chance since it's all done. But it's really cute, I want that too. BigBang especially GD are such fashionistas.

Number 2. On the school attack pic, is it just me - but DaeSung has some great body in there. Sorry, but it's only now that I really see it - he's mighty fine there! Woot-Woot!

Number 3. BigBang's album. Really can't wait! And another GD song, huh? Our leader really has some talent. So lucky for the fans in Hawaii - and YG is such a father figure. I soooo love him! I just can't wait! God, the anticipation.

And lastly, thanks for the scans - now, my computer is updated. Another wallie for me, love it! Thanks for all those who translated too.

Ciao!

Guest mon5482

these cracked me up!

:crazy::crazy:

h3.jpg

aaa.jpg

BIG BANG IN HAWAII??? puahahhaa!!! :crazy::crazy: credit: vipbigbang

OMGSHH...THEY'RE IN HAWAII RIGHT NOW...boo! ToT

so close yet so far!!! they're like...half a pacific ocean away from me!

its like cruel punishment -_-

Archived