{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xaida

OMG! thnx sevenxcake for sharing!

>__<;; i love JiYongiees HAIRR~ so damn sexyy!

and DaeSungiees hair tooo! these guys keep getting sexier XD;;

lmfao! the 2nd last pix, TOPs facee. HAHA! oh gawd,

hmmm.. did they get a tan?

O_O;; they have a 2nd school attack?!

oh Janny, XD;; love da first pix of you and GD.

it loosk kinda real.

-Aida

Guest thina

DAAAANG DAESUNG!!! 0_o

his new cut looks GREAT on him! it makes him appear older/hotter ;) how many of yall stared at the first picture thinking "...wait, is that DAESUNG???". i sure did! hahaha GD, him and his hairtying. sexy baby... and tempo's looking hella gangster as always B) not enough of mangnae and YB though... but it's ok, thanks for the pictures!

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

WAAH~ DAESUNG'S GOT NEW HAIIRRR!

rofl ;DDD <333

LMFAOOOO!! I LOVE GD'S HAIR XDDD <333 so freaking cute.

thanks for sharing! ;DD

Guest yuuki07

Correct me if i'm wrong guys but i heard that TOP's drama is entitled "i am sam"?! i read it somewhere (cant remember though :P ) and its gonna be shown on KBS 1st week of August i think.. i maybe wrong though but nevertheless im pretty much excited like you guys!!!

and oh btw its my 1st time posting in here although ive been pretttttyy active just reading your posts and comments..

im feigne....

i just felt i needed to be involved hahaha :blush: ... after all, everything about BIGBANG is hapiness ryt u guys?!

Guest Ladyy

^ YUP it's called I Am Sam! Can't wait, can't wait! :D

thanks sevenxcake for sharing the pics! ^_^

top still looks hot in the shaved head even though i liked his older hair better :]

and wow daesung's hair looks really differentt

and sorry for quoting the image last time x_x

Guest baybehxmonica

WoW . DAESUNGS HAIR! he looks like 10 years older. haha he use too look super adorable and now he looks so manly . . haha hes hot both ways! =) does gd look different to you guys or is just me?? :blink:

Guest MoMo_85

OMG thanks for the pictures... DAESUNGIE!!! i didn´t recognize him at first. did he get hotter all of a sudden?

GD´s hair is stylish. all of them look great =)

Guest ImSmiley

daesung cutted his hair.

they all look good. and the

gif with se7en was just so

cute.

i topped this page.

Guest t. yama

Thanks for the new 'Newsis" pictures of the boys!! Ahh, they all look so grown up.

I'm loving Daesung's new hair. It suits him well. TOP looks soo badd apples. XD

GD, hahah..his hair-tying method. It's cute. XD Aw, yes..not enough of Seungri

and Youngbae. I'm so glad to see these new pictures. I miss them. :(

Ciara preview party? Interesting... :blink:

Guest ..kaleena..

DAESUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t: he is just LOVE!! LOL, he looks so different!!!! i like it, but i also like his cute, adorable image! LOL, and i see GD cut his hair also!! hm.. i wonder, since they're all starting to change hairstyles, if YB will consider cutting those cornrolls off?? hhahahha, hey, that's possible.

wowow, i wanna see them live in action!! geeeeeee, feels like foreverrrrrrrr since i've seen any clips or anything of them xDDDDDD i miss them.

thanks for the pics! :]

Guest la.la.la

thanks for thos pics sevenxcake

wow GD looks alot older now

and daesung new hair!! he looks good & older too

and TOP: gorgeous as ever

and those gifs were soo cute jerilyn!

thanks for showing them!!

Guest s0y0un*

wow its been a long time since i been in this thread lol

i was looking at all their performances on youtube haha

and mannn they are sooo fineee

i love their stylee! haha

gosh daesung looks freekin hott with his new haircut!!

Guest baybehxmonica

Correct me if i'm wrong guys but i heard that TOP's drama is entitled "i am sam"?! i read it somewhere (cant remember though :P ) and its gonna be shown on KBS 1st week of August i think.. i maybe wrong though but nevertheless im pretty much excited like you guys!!!

and oh btw its my 1st time posting in here although ive been pretttttyy active just reading your posts and comments..

im feigne....

i just felt i needed to be involved hahaha :blush: ... after all, everything about BIGBANG is hapiness ryt u guys?!

Is there anyway I can watch KBS on satellite? If I can, what channel?

& Omg! The pages are growing so fast! (:

Guest the7REAL.

DAAAANG DAESUNG!!! 0_o

his new cut looks GREAT on him! it makes him appear older/hotter ;) how many of yall stared at the first picture thinking "...wait, is that DAESUNG???". i sure did! hahaha GD, him and his hairtying. sexy baby... and tempo's looking hella gangster as always B) not enough of mangnae and YB though... but it's ok, thanks for the pictures!

^HAHA yeaaah I was like...O_o.whoo dat? =P DAESUNGGIEEEEEE YOU LOOK SO HOT. =]

GD and his hair again.. :rolleyes: lols

im feigne....

^Welcome to the Big Bang thread Feigne! I'm Jerilyn, nice to see more VIPs joining us hereeee!^^ And I wonder what's a Ciara Preview Partyyyy. :unsure:

Guest MoMo_85

^

i wonder what´s a ciara previe party too O_O... maybe it´s the party after a showcase/preview for ciara´s concert in korea... but since when are there previews for concerts hihihi?

Guest Cassiopeiasujuluver

OMFG!!!!!!!!!....DAESUNG!!!!....looks FINE!!!!

he cut his hair and GD gosh thankx sevenxcake

I couldn't stop looking at their pictures

Guest pucapunipoemi

Does anyone noe where i can find big bang's 2nd school attack with eng subs??? it's probably not out yet but just making sureeee. AND also the second part to the idol world dating game with subs. sorry! :sweatingbullets: thanks alot!

i have the school attack but i dont have the idol world one. um... i dont have it in eng. subs but i do have it in chinese sub. if u want, i can just translate the chinese into eng. but u might have to read it off a word doc. since i have no idea how to put together subs in videos :wacko:

THERES A SECOND SCHOOL ATTACK?!?!?!?! WT.. hhaha. DUDE thaaanks for all the infor jerilyn and evyerone. OH thamnks jo jo. sooooo like yeah we cant order on yggeshop? GAAY. and yes they should think about overseas shippment. YB is my numbre UNO. haha. hheelllaa fineee. dreaams? cuuteee.

OH you guys know like the whoole skoolooks thingie that big bang did, the girl that was with theem. whos she? haha i've always been curiouss. haha

THEY NEED CONCERTS that arent in ASIA, US. recmeended:] haha.

yeah there was a 2nd school attack. and it was awesome! i have both school attack 1& 2 in my comp! :lol: if u want i can just send them to u on sendspace or magaupload. oh yeah, the school look thingy... someone posted a thread about the girl's name and i think someone said her name was something like@#$ (<--- ok fine... i forgot srry! ^^") but if u go on youtube and search for "big bang CF" they mentioned the girl's name behind the scenes.

Archived