{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

Aw thanks for the DaeGu concert pictures Jerilyn!

Yea, I wish I was there too :( Those fans are so lucky, and I was ranting something similar to my friend hannah :/

How they get to share almost every single moment with BIG BANG; tears/laughs/smiles/cries/jokes/music/struggles/happiness..

unlike meee~ or us, :/ sigh. when will i ever be as lucky? :/

Seungri is soo adorable ;DD haha his, "Oh!" face XD

And Yup, GD IS an amazing leader <3

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cassiopeiasujuluver

Thanks the7real those are such cute pics...

lol...Daesung!...ahhh...I love it...ahhh..

SeungRi is such a cutie!

Guest thina

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW, this picture is screaming "handsome". mangnae just keeps getting hotter! making it harder on his noona fans (especially me :rolleyes:).

HIM AND DAESUNG = AWESOMENESS. always. hahaha- i can't quite get the name of who they're trying to be, but i know who you're talking about too! DAESUNG LOOKS HILARIOUS hahaha- and mangnae looks like he's gonna topple over and fall with that triangle...

To verify, GD is a smoker for sure.

I don't understand why people would think the fact that he smokes is "strangely attractive". Smoking is a nasty habit period. I don't think it's a "sexy/good/cool" look for even the sexiest guy out there.. like.. our Jiyong. I hope he quits.

i think some people just say that he LOOKS "strangely attractive" (not IS) because it goes with the whole stereotype of the "bad boy" image, and bad boys are usually "sexy". BUT, i'm sure we fans ALL hope they quit (the ones who do smoke), it's not like we're thinking "keep smokin' because you look smokin' baby!" :lol:

DUDE thaaanks Jerilyn for the concert pics. theeya ll so so cute. well SEUNG RI of courseee.

and the picture of YB is DUDE HELLAA ADORABLE<333 hopeeefully, hes gettting better and everythinggggg. annd now stressing too much. CANTW AIT FOR THE ALBUM TO COME OUT<33333

jo joo: OH really? haha yeah im kidna confused. sso like $1 HERE = 970 won in Korea? haha and call mee tammmy:]

Guest amyyboo

Omg, i was going through old pictures in my computer and i happen to come across a picture of this guy who is SUPER CUTE.

GDc.jpg << can anyone guess who that is???!! I WAS SOO SURPRISE when i saw it on my comp.

Guest mcmelly

the7REAL xD my bad.. i think i read it too fast.. thnks for telling me..

xD oh dear..

that taeyang pic is SO ADORABLE!!!!

can i pinch him? >.<

GAHHH!!!! seungri!!!! ><

he looks hotter than ever and i miss him T____T

i love his colourful shirt and the pink bandana!!!

makes him look so adorable ^^

amyyboo that pic of GD is SO CUTEEEE!!!! xD wit all the baggy clothes and all.. i love his cheeks :)

Guest keczianthei

untitledwz6.png

found this .. it says bb at # 1, ayt? but dunno what it's all about..

credit.. vipbigbang

Guest anecia

i think some people just say that he LOOKS "strangely attractive" (not IS) because it goes with the whole stereotype of the "bad boy" image, and bad boys are usually "sexy". BUT, i'm sure we fans ALL hope they quit (the ones who do smoke), it's not like we're thinking "keep smokin' because you look smokin' baby!" :lol:

You read my mind!!

Anyway...I have this teensy weensy mini question...i saw GD's profile in wikipidea or somewhere...i forgot the exact website..

the website said that GD knows chinese :huh:

I've never heard him speak chinese before Soooo...i was wondering....doesn YG teach their singers chinese..orrrr GD was being proactive...AND lastly...does he even know chinese??

Guest bbasya

thanks JoJo for the translations!

hope YB gets better soon.

they're all just super busy these days to get enough rest. ><

:w00t: TOP learning taekwondo?! that's cool!

thanks to all for the pix too! ^^

LMAO! :lol:

you guys cracked me up about the YB's pic!

::guilty of checking if it's really opened:: :sweatingbullets:

Guest the7REAL.

You read my mind!!

Anyway...I have this teensy weensy mini question...i saw GD's profile in wikipidea or somewhere...i forgot the exact website..

the website said that GD knows chinese :huh:

I've never heard him speak chinese before Soooo...i was wondering....doesn YG teach their singers chinese..orrrr GD was being proactive...AND lastly...does he even know chinese??

GD does know some Chinese. In YG, they gave GD and YB a choice to learn Japanese or Chinese. YB took Japanese and GD took Chinese. In the first episode of their documentary GD raps a lil like "Wo Jao..bla blah" ("My name is.." I forgot what his Chinese name is beside Xi..lol..but sound like Chen Xi Ru) But yeah, they were taught those languages. I haven't heard GD speak full on chinese tho yet I think...so I dunno if its as good as YB's Japanese (which is really good)...hope that helped a little!^^

Guest fallenbroke

Jerilyn ; Thanks for those pictures ! ><

Janny ; Ahh , dont be sad ! We are all .. faraway from them . I guess they know we do exist ! :) Besides we do take part actively in those fanmails and etc . V.I.P. < 33333

jojo ; :D You're really helpful ! Thanks for the translations !

QUESTIONS ;

(1) Anyone knows where we can get BB Fragrance ? It's getting me all curious . :sweatingbullets:

(2) And is there a new album that's coming out soon ?

Thanks in advance :lol:

-EDIT-

Jerilyn ; Thanks I didn't know G-D speaks Chinese . Hmmm . It'll be so cool to hear him say something in Chinese ! :wub:

Guest t. yama

Thanks for the picture Jerilyn! (and the news too). Haha, ALIEN ROCK BAND!! ;P How cool.

Aw, I wish I could go to the Want You concerts too. =[ They look so much fun with all

the variety. -sigh-

*woot! BB's concerts are recommended to buy tickets for! :]

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

GD does know some Chinese. In YG, they gave GD and YB a choice to learn Japanese or Chinese. YB took Japanese and GD took Chinese. In the first episode of their documentary GD raps a lil like "Wo Jao..bla blah" ("My name is.." I forgot what his Chinese name is beside Xi..lol..but sound like Chen Xi Ru) But yeah, they were taught those languages. I haven't heard GD speak full on chinese tho yet I think...so I dunno if its as good as YB's Japanese (which is really good)...hope that helped a little!^^

Yea he said, Wao Jao, Chen Xi Ru.. ;DD

you got it yo :x lol

fallenbroke aw lol thanks for cheering me up ;__; <3

You could hear him say "Wao Jao Chen Xi Ru" in Chinese in the first episode of the Documentaries :D

It's really fast though cause he speaks Korean at the same time lol ;DDD You could DL the documentary at YGBB or just buy the first single ^^

oh yea the skool looks pics, man LMAO.

GD looks so freaking hot with that smirk, but the weird thing is he's looking at TOP rather than the girl XPPP

Guest Seraphic_Gin

woah, a lot has happened. awww, my heart yearns for YB for going to church even though it busts in his schedule and health - touched by that. lolx. even they can even make a parody of NoRajo! BigBang still continues to surprise me, :blush:

and credits for their hard work, their concert is actually a #1 recommendation. so proud! and i share your pain, janny & jerilyn - i badly want to go too. i wish there's an extension for that concert - like WANT YOU U.S., WANT YOU U.K or WANT YOU ASIA. - Haha! With that, I'll definitely go.

By hook or by crook.

So GD did choose chinese, well - i still think he must master english first. since they do have a lot of international fans, plus YG trainings/concerts also being in US or so.

Lastly, I'm also waiting for the single - looks like June is actually July for them. lolx. but i do hope they make a great job for it, and i'm sure they will. must take not on their health though, they think about us too much and work hard. :sweatingbullets:

Guest fallenbroke

mcmelly ; AWW ! They only deliver to Korean addresses huh ? :tears: SIGH ! Thanks for telling me anyway !

OHH ! But do they have a specific place in which we can buy it when we're over at Korea ? Like can we just go directly to the YG building to get it or is it strictly for online buying ?

Janny ; Nah , it's okayy ! :) Ohh , yups thanks for telling me that too ! Hmmm , but are there subs for the documentary ? Cos I thought of purchasing it . Please let me know !

Thanks everyone ! < 33333

Archived