{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

I guess we must've gotten it confused in the south. I never saw it out here before we started doing it down south and then south central claimed it. It did not originate from here (I now live in Southern Cali) <_<

by the way. Nice research. You can find a lot on the internet. It's different when you actually live it.

Sorry I didn't research the internet to get my info I just know cause i'm from south central .n. I met Tommy the Clown .n. I know alot of the big krumpster's name cause I met them myself .n. like I said in my first post I am a krumpster myself. Also my cousins are well known dancers in the US music industry .n. they know all sorts of dancing that's were I learn some of my dances.

Tommy the Clown is the origniater of "Clowin'" which like I said then became "Krumpin". The South just has the dirrty dance .n. they have the lean wit rock w/ it .n. many more.

.n. your right it's different when you actually live it, cause I have...lol

Anyways to make this Big Bang related, I hope they do more krumpin' in the near future. When are they coming out w/ a second album?

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest anndriena

I from the south but I'm sure you were in the southern clubs waay more than me. I guess it's fun to be urban when you can just step away from it anytime you want and aren't actually part of the community.

Anywho. I think it's great that it's gone all the way to Seoul Korea.

Guest yun;su

빅뱅 탑 ‘아이엠샘’ 첫 연기도전 ‘양동근-박민영과 연기 대결’

[뉴스엔 김형우 기자]

인기그룹 빅뱅의 탑(TOP)이 KBS 2TV 새 수목드라마 ‘아이 엠 샘’에 최근 캐스팅됐다.

탑은 극중 여주인공 은별(박민영 분)을 좋아하는 명문고 짱 채무신으로 분한다. 이로써 탑은 지난해 데뷔한 후 처음으로 연기에 도전한다.

탑의 소속사 YG엔터테인먼트 측은 26일 뉴스엔과의 전화통화를 통해 “탑이 ‘아이 엠 샘’을 통해 연기자로 변신한다”며 “최근 제작진과 만난 캐스팅을 완료했다. 양동근 박민영과 연기 호흡을 훌륭히 맞출 것으로 기대한다”고 전했다.

한편 ‘아이 엠 샘’은 별 사명감 없이 살아가던 무능력 고교 교사가 어느 날 10억원짜리 조폭 얼짱 외동딸의 입주과외를 맡으면서 벌어지는 사건을 통해 학창시절의 소중함을 일깨우는 코믹 액션 멜로물이다.

양동근은 무능력하고 소심한 고교 교사인 장이산 역을 맡아 최고의 연기를 펼친다. ‘쌍칼’로 친숙한 박준규는 전국구 조직 폭력단의 두목 유재곤을 연기한다.

MBC 일일시트콤 ‘거침없이 하이킥’ 에서 ‘엉뚱유미’로 사랑받는 박민영은 조폭 외동딸 유은별 역을 맡아 연기파선배 양동근-박준규와 함께 호흡을 맞춘다. 유은별은 도도한 성격의 문제아 고등학생이지만 남다른 생활 환경으로 인해 조숙하고 생각이 깊은 캐릭터로 어느 날 우연히 자신의 인생에 끼어든 선생님으로 인해 참 삶과 사랑을 깨닫게 되는 인물이다.

양동근 박준규와 샛별 박민영이 출연하는 ‘아이 엠 샘’은 KBS 2TV ‘한성별곡-正’의 후속으로 8월 6일 첫방송된다.

Has anyone else read about this?

Uhm from what I can gather, TOP is going to be in a drama called. "I am Sam"

Well thats the gist of the article and then they talk about other actors and YG talks about casting and stuff. I'm not completely sure what they say in exact terms.

But I'm totally excited about him acting *~*

Also I wasn't sure if I could post the article without a trans. but I hope a summary is okay.

Cresit Newsen and yahoo korea

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

Newbies, I know it's partially BIG BANG related, what you guys are talking about...

but uh, not quite. Please don't hate me but I really don't want anyone to get warned or this thread closed down especially..

Cause what you guys are talking about is more about the dancing and where it's going and about yourselves more than BIG BANG..

if u know what I mean ><; ah~ sorry but yea, i think you guys should pm each other rather than posting back and forth here.

If you guys haven't read the forum rules PLEASE DO. It's important to yourself AND all of us, thank you!

and welcome to the thread though! ^^

twinkle_l0ve of course GD got guns XP

he just shot me with his hotness *O* rofl. me and my lame lines @_@;; *runs away*

Tiffany JUST THE RIGHT WORD, DELICIOUS. LOL

don't get me too far now eh? XPPP

thanks yun;su for the new news.

TOP IS GOING TO BE IN A DRAMA!?? O____O;;;

wtfreeeaakkk. He's ready for it? O_O

can someone please translate the full article?! thank you

i need more information :x lmao

Hey Tiffany, there's new news for us now yo @_@;

Guest the7REAL.

*jumps for joy*

Aahhhh TOP in a drama!!! Can we handle that kind of sexiness?! lol

Other details...my friend said she doesn't think TOP is a major actor but hes the number one in school and he loves main actress..and she says it will air August 6th?! lol O_O ahh i wonder...if he is the underdog character..;_;..eeekkk im so bias..im already rooting for him..haha

main actor is YANG, DONG GUN (양동근). and main actress is PARK, MIN YOUNG (박민영)

korean fans are worrying that TOP will wear long sleeves under the school uniform..LOL

Guest yun;su

*jumps for joy*

Other details...my friend said she doesn't think TOP is a major actor but hes the number one in school and he loves main actress..and she says it will air August 6th?! lol O_O ahh i wonder...if he is the underdog character..;_;..eeekkk im so bias..im already rooting for him..haha

korean fans are worrying that TOP will wear long sleeves under the school uniform..LOL

Ooh thanks for the info~

I was wondering if he was going to be a min role or not, kinda was hoping he would be but whatever as long as he's playing something, even if its supporting and we see lots of him ^_^

Also out of all things to be worried about, the fans worry about him wearing long sleeves under his uniform!? o.o

Guest the7REAL.

^Hmm I don't think so yet..I haven't heard an update on that yet..>.<;;

Ooh thanks for the info~

I was wondering if he was going to be a min role or not, kinda was hoping he would be but whatever as long as he's playing something, even if its supporting and we see lots of him ^_^

Also out of all things to be worried about, the fans worry about him wearing long sleeves under his uniform!? o.o

^LOL yeah, I think they meant as a joke though..since you know..he hardly shows any skin..haha..and often wears inside shirts...but yeah I kinda dont get it since he's worn uniform before and there are long sleave uniforms..haha..hmm O_o...i think i confused myself..lol ooh and thanks yun;su for the heads up on the drama in the first place! =D im excited..@_@

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

^ oh thanks Jerilyn.

lmao, the reason why i wrote, "is he ready? o_o" because I thought he was gonna take the MAIN role rofl XP

but yayyy that's AWESOMEEE, Mr.T.O.P in a drama ;DD more TOP hotness lol.

oh whoa i TOPPED PAGE SE7EN00 ;D

Guest kfosho

you guys!!! i literally tear up when i watch big bang dancing with those dancers in the she can't get enough song!!!

i wanna see those girls up close!

does anyone have pictures of them??? i wonder how old they are?? ahaha soo jealous of them!!

Guest kfosho

HOt performance. The girls don't bother me one bit. Probably because I think their "sexy" dancing looks ridiculous. I don't think sexy is supposed to make you laugh but I did. Dae Sungs voice is so rich.

aahha i wish i could laugh at it. ahha i guess i can't laugh at it case i know i can't even dance a bit close to that. like their dancing compared to mine is like 329480239 times better. so yah ahah i'm gonna try laughing the next time i see it and see how it goes (:

Wat?..GDragon?..Girlfriend?...When?..information PLZ?!...

wow wow wow what is this??? hopefully just a rumor right? i want information too pleaasee.

Guest keczianthei

*jumps for joy*

thanks for the additional details lyn.. wow.. top in a drama?! :w00t: definitely looking forward to it.. :D

kfosho please don´t make double posts, just edit it ^^.

mr. Top in a drama? wow, sounds fun. and the drama is called "sam ... something?". i wonder if it´s the sequel to my name is kim sam soon XD. if yes, it would be hecka funny. i loved kim sam soon.

anyways, i was browsing through the 1tym thread (sighs... i miss the times when this thread was still alive and the boys were still doing things) and found a few old pics. hehehehe... i hope you all can spot GD and YB. credits to ehrm the 1tym thread ^^

6goiyp5.jpg

hehehe YB´s hair :)

53ootnn.jpg

doesn´t this bring back memories?. danny looks freaking hot. i wonder who´s the guy with brown hair? he kinda reminds me of eric XD

Guest 사랑競文

wow wow wow what is this??? hopefully just a rumor right? i want information too pleaasee.

I really thought i explained this already.

It helps to read back a bit. =_=;

--sighs-- <_<

ok. so what it is.

There were rumors he was with a girl.

But im 99.99999% sure its false.

This is old news.

If GD really did have a GF right now, Janny would of posted a realllllly long reply stating so.

(hehe.....Janny, i hope you dont mind i said that)

Woww.

TOP in a drama?

haha.

It really seems he really does have a passion for acting huh?

^^

TOP FIGHTING!~

Guest Seraphic_Gin

lolx.i posted this at the 1tym thread, if it's really the one i posted. the only piece of YG i got at my computer after it crashed. but i do remember this pics, still love it up to now!

and TOP in a drama? series? that's great.

he's got the facial expressions to be in one. XDDDD.

the issue of GD and his " gf ".

first reaction : as a fan, would be anger.

but right now, i dont really care. with the lifestyle that they have, it wouldn't be hard to have one.

so now - i basically dont care. as long as i meet him and snatch him away.

just joking.

*runs away from janny* peace! XD

Seraphic_Gin hehehe it probably was you ^^. i wanted to find out, who posted the pics... but i didn´t remember which page the pictures were in and i was too lazy to fight my way through all the pages XD

about GD´s girlfriend. lol, i didn´t expect this issue was still around. but like Seraphic_Gin and others already said it´s just rumours. but in case you still want to know: the girl is GD´s old crush´s friend. she´s also in the clique he hangs around with. she put up a pic of him driving her car and everyone assumed she was his gf O.o... since when does driving someone´s car mean you´re this person´s boyfriend lolz? you see, nothing to worry about. (he probably has a secret girlfriend, but i doubt it´s the girl everyone was talking about. it´s his private life, so whatever ^^)

Guest mon5482

marmar & anndrieana - ladies please PM each other. your posts are turning out to be (another) argument, i dont want this thread to close like the 1tym thread <_< . you're both getting off the big bang topic.

~*~

THINA - WELCOME BACK!!! i miss your bigbangin' gifs...spam us with gifs while BB is on short hiatus.

TOP in a drama? woah! would he even have time for that? im still waiting for RED ROC's M/V, anyone got any info when that will be released?

GD & his gf issue...i wouldnt really be surprised if he's in a relationship...altho the boys are busy, these are still teenage boys we're talking about....raging hormones & all that jazz...

HE'S HOT AS HELL, NO REASON WHY HE WOULDNT HAVE A GIRL...maybe that's why he's getting all buff, maybe he's trying to impress a girl? just a thought :phew:

~WOOHOOO HAPPY SE7EN-HUNDRED~

*waves* Hi everyone. First time commenting here. This thread is uber huge and got overwhelmed with the comments.

Anyhow, its fantastic to hear news of Big Bang here. Especially with TOP's new acting ability. Can't wait to see him act in that drama.

Thanks for sharing guys!

Guest nounu

so, this is my fourth time commenting.. i really love nig bang... and i really want to meet them...

anyways... about T.O.P., i think that will be awsome.. and i want to buy the drama when it comes out..

has anyone see the big bang idol world drama... you guys so check it out on youtube..... i got done watching it the other day... it's CUTE.. but weird... SR is gay in the drama.. but it's okay... they're all cute in it... ahaha.. especially the part when Gd cries...

hope to get to know you guys...

Archived