{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest Bebe_Ji

loved that ride with you clip

that dancer that danced with daesung was really lucky

and to anyone who's wondering, the song they sang is by an artist named Joe ft. G-Unit

and here's the lyric (but the big bang ones):

[TOP]

It's TOP! (la la la la) Victory! Dae Sung! The Big Bang!

Baby I wanna rock and roll with ya tear the club up

And still hit them blocks and them shows with ya

Can you picture, me and you none of your friends no crew

We can do whatever you want to

I take your mind off whatever you goin through

And sit back and relax to the sound of the sax

I'm hood but that don't mean I mess around with the rats

I'll work ya make you lose a couple pounds in the sack

[Dae Sung]

Look at what we got right here, such a work of art

Someone I'll in my heart, do anything is what I do

Just so that she would be mine, I'll give her all my time

Every part of me my mind, soul and my body what's up I wanna..

[Chorus]

Ride with ya lie with ya

I wanna move with ya groove with ya cool with ya

I wanna talk with ya talk with ya talk with ya

I wanna fly (Verse 2 Victory!)

[seung Ri]

I'm the type that just don't care

If it's you I want, I'm 'gon come and get

You and see what's really good with you

Please believe I'll take you there

But first let's see if your intellectual matches up with your physical baby I wanna...

[Chorus]

Ride with ya lie with ya

I wanna fly with ya ride with ya lie with ya

I wanna fly

[TOP]

Come on and rock with me girl we can do what ya like

A baller baby you see the blue in my ice

Drop the top and let your hair blow back

Them J-Lo jeans girl that richard simmons so fat

Buck know just what to do with all that

Chest to chest so I hit it from the back

I do it like a pro won't nobody know

Let's pop so Moe ride and listen to Joe

[Dae Sung & Seung Ri]

I just wanna let you know, that oooh your so beautiful (Your so beautiful)

And nothing's impossible (Yeah) with the places that we can go

I just wanna let you know, that oooh your so beautiful (Your so beautiful)

And nothing's impossible with the places that we can go

[Chorus]

Ride with ya lie with ya

I wanna fly with ya (Yeah) ride with ya lie with ya

(I wanna ride with you baby)

Ride with ya lie with ya

I wanna fly with ya (Yeah) ride with ya lie with ya

(I wanna ride with you baby)

credit: lyrics domain/ me

sorry the lyrics aren't super accurate cause some i had to add by ear & towards the end it got really confusing

hope it helps though!

ahhhh

the lyrics scares me!!

... dont really care!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest neferteenie

^ Please don't spam. Your post is not even related to Big Bang.

We don't want this thread to get closed.

AYO!!!

anyways, here are some pics from HB rehearsal...mucho thanks to Mishxmash for them...she has pics of other artists as well (epik high, suju, eru...) from the rehearsal & her story of her encounter was pretty interesting if you wanna read all about it CLICK HERE.

THIS ONE IS MY VERY OWN STOLEN SHOT OF GD AFTER THE REHEARSAL.

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo...nshot_edit1.jpg

^ WOW. She's really lucky. I was reading her story...And she got a lot of good shots of Big Bang as well as the other artists.

That's a really nice shot of GD, Monica! xD

GD and his red beanie. Hehe

omg I just saw this fancam from the want you concert.

I'M SERIOUSLY JEALOUS OF THE DANCERS....HANDS OFF OF T.O.P....DAESUNG!!! OMO!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! MAKNAE SOUNDS SO GOOD...HAHA NO NOONAS AROUND HIM YAY!?!

**WARNING** this might cause extreme jealousy!!!

[fan cam] WANT YOU #2 - BIG BANG "RIDE WITH U"

^ Thanks for the fancam. OMO. The dancers. x__x;;

Their English isn't that bad. I think Daesung's was the best...at least to my ears. x]

Thanks for all the pics and updates. :]

Guest keczianthei

You know what? I'd like Big Bang (or G-Dragon) and Park Bom to do a cover of Nelly's "Dilemma".

I also had a dream which T.O.P. was in. We were at my house and I walk into the kitchen and see TOP eating. I walked to the sink, grab a plate and go to TOP. I put the plate in his face and go, "You didn't wash the dishes?"

He then sticks his tongue out and was about to lick the plate until I pull it back. Then I put the plate down and tell him, "Do them after you're done," and walk away.

o_O

id like them to do "my boo" too.. that'd be cute.. :D

xrainonme, love those bsets!

heeey. daaaaang. that ride with you perofmrance is soo cuteee. the lyrics are FUNNY. fat richard simmons? haha friggen hilarious. annd seung ri and all of them;s englishs ounds betteR? annnd La.La.La thaanks for answering my question<33333

THERES BIG BANG SHIRTS FOR SALE ALREADY? wheree aaaat?

OH SNAPS. theeeeee yooutubeeee^ nicee. but they dont even shoowwww TaeYAng<33333333333:(

Guest VitaDolce*

HI! Everyone ♥

wow! There is a lot going on here.

I agree with cindy ...

Let's not talk about the thing about soomi ><

eventhough I want to say things.. hahaha

Anyway, that performance was HOT!

I agree with Booger Face doing that song

with Park Bom will be great.

I can't wait for their debut in Japan.

Sorry to ask this but I'm not updated anymore ...

When will they release a japanese single or album?

Guest noubie

i edited the YOUTUBE link...you can go check it again...this time its the 3min performance. sorry about the mix up. i didnt know that YOUTUBE screwed up my upload, but it should be working now here's the link again.

[fan cam] WANT YOU #2 - BIG BANG "RIDE WITH U"

aww...thanks so much!!! tempo sounds so HOT!! i wish this was a closer fan cam!! but its all good!! i can still hear them!! i wish YG would put all there litto concert into a DVD so us people who can't go can see them!!! :tears:

thanks again!

Guest la.la.la

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbqNFN_qzo

GD in that black tank = *drool*

lol agreed

awww daesung acted so cute & seung ri and TOP looked so cute!!! TOP looks younger with his new hair

and honestly, with GD's tank top & the party hat, some reason the two together made me think stripper lol

don't get me wrong, i LOVE gd!! he's gotten alot older looking now though

thanks for the fancam

Guest Jasmine<3

dayamn.

i missed a lot, but schools out baby for the summer! haha i'll be backkk /./ wow almost 7 hundee pagesss yeeyee!

wow , bigbang is still on fire. haha. MANN im starting to like TOP HYUNG's hair. haha ( i realize he would be "oppa" but due to one performance a long time ago when they were introducing TOP and gd and the others were like, " TOP HYUNG TOP HYUNNGG" haha it stuck with me ).

or.. i mean his lack of hair =P .. omg. those dancers got to feel all up on the boys... hahaahaha

that's so cute =) i bet they were freaking out doing it haha.. oh well, the boys are getting more grown up and mature =]] it's cutee~.

haha .. so they were rappingand singing english the whole time for the Ride with you?..././ haha i didn't understnad a lot of it.. i thought the only parts were like " ride with ya, groove with ya,"

haha :) I LOVE BIGBANG!

and many thanks to the people who have been uploading pics /fancams/ everyhing elsee, and thanks for the info and gifs =)

bigbangers hwaiting ^^

bigbang, hwaiting!.. always <33

Guest thina

finally back from France and WOOHOO, sooo many big bangin' updates!!! thanks to EVERYONE who posted stuff.

about that "ride with you" performance, daaaaaaaaaaamn daesung! :w00t: that was sexy, although he looked a LITTLE "newbie" with dancing that way with the girl dancer hahah- still hot though.

tempo looked so pimp in the beginning, his new look is growing more and more onto me (i'm STILL rewatching his "no diggity" performance over, and over... and over, hahah).

and awww mangnae seungri didn't have any girls to dance with... it's ok, i was dancing with him in spirit, an invisible presence :wub::lol: (yeah right)

and xrainonme, those are hot banner/av sets :) thanks!

Guest lshluvr

I love Big Bang! Mostly Seung Ri though XD My friends and I are going to have a Big Bang party =DDD

I haven't seen the Ride With You perf. yet XD Sounds good from what I've read =)

Edit:: I skipped a few parts in the perf XD Haha! That's right...stay farrr away from Seung Ri :lol: Dance with TOP and Daesung but nottt our Lee Seung Hyun <3

Hahaha...why am I so weird? o_O :lol: I think it's because I finally got out of school?

Anyways...I love Big Bang XD

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

OMFGD7EN *Q*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbqNFN_qzo I just watched this clip MONICA showed me!

*dieeeess* HOLY KRAP, GD'S SUREEE BEEN WORKING OUT EVEN MORE YOOO!

OMGSH HE LOOKS SUPERRR HOTTTTT.

Yea baby, you hot like fire, yo das' righttt. XDDD hahaha

GOSH, HIS ARMS AND HIS CHEST! *O* notice it?!?? <333333

*chants "GD'S ARM AND CHEST" over and over and over andddd overrrr*

I swear to god I thought he already worked out more, BUT NOW IT'S EVEN MORE THAN MORE *Q* *Q* *Q* <333

I think the next time I see him (in real life), the 2nd thing I do AFTER I look at his face, is probably analyzing his arms ROFL XPPP

I think i'm gonna go to heaven with GD now *falls over* man, I NEED AN INHALER DUDE.

by the wayyyy PLEASE HURRY AND JOIN THE T-SHIRT PROJECT FOR BIG BANG!!!

Just click the link in my SIGNATURE! <333 Let's show BIG BANG THEY GOT US I-V.I.P's yo!

Guest anndriena

Hello I'm a new Big Bang fan.

They just stole my heart last night when my friend(YOU ROCK RINI) was telling me all about them. She told me about them a long time ago but I admit I ignored her .n. didn't care much until last night I started watching some mv's of theres .n. was just blown away by the dancing/ the vocals/ .n. the rap skills. They are just amazing .n. total hottness..lol

Funny thing was I had a crush on TOP I mean his a hottie but I didn't know he was Tempo...lol I kept hearing "Tempo this .n. Tempo that" but I didn't know who ppl were talking about until last night my friend told me Tempo .n. Top are the same person (stupid me..lol)

So yeah I just became a fan overnight .n. I can't stop thinking about them. I love there songs, all of it especially "Ma Girl, LaLaLa, Goodbye Baby(OMG da dancing in that video is SIC!!), We belong Together (I LOVE THE KRUMPIN' in the end when they krumped to VIP) gosh .n. so much more.

I'm a krumpster .n. I didn't know they krump'd in there videos so that was one of the major things that just won me over.

TOP/Tempo is still my favorite (gosh I love how he raps)...

Guest la.la.la

^no no, marmar's right

krumping is the style of dance

krunk, or more commonly spelled crunk, is the style of music

and so this post doesn't get counted as spam, i LOOOOVE when big bang does their krumping in VIP & in the documentary

verrry hot

Guest anndriena

Anywho I think Big Bang is good at it. I'd like to see your version of it. I'm sure it would be interesting. Since everybody has taken it differently than it originated.

^no no, marmar's right

krumping is the style of dance

krunk, or more commonly spelled crunk, is the style of music

and so this post doesn't get counted as spam, i LOOOOVE when big bang does their krumping in VIP & in the documentary

verrry hot

Thanks lalala .n. yes it's called krumpin'.

after taking it from us in the south. It became krump up here. Down south where it originated it was a combination of Crazy and Drunk which is how the dancing looked. And we spell it with a K. It's become polluted up here but the original is still called krunk where it originated. Anywho I think Big Bang is good at it.

actually it originated from South Central, krump grew from clowin'. Clowin' came from South Central, L.A but then members of the clowin' crew left .n. formed krumpin', which is the same thing but krumpin' has more emotions in it. That's why Clowin' you have your whole face painted while krumpin' only has parts of your face painted, just like Big Bang has done they have part of there faces painted cause there doing krumpin'.

Krunk is like you said getting drunk .n. being crazy is krunk, .n. there is krunk music for it.

Anywayz like you mention Big Bang is really good at krumpin'. I enjoy watching them krump.

Guest she7g

omg i just watched the want you concert- ride w/ u perf. top look so fly and hot sitting on dat couch but i'm very jealous those girls were dancing so close and skanky...gosh it hurts...lol and seungri- thank goodness my baby was not dancing w/ anyone :D and daesung-u were bad dancing all like dat...lol..but u both sound really hot singing too! :D thx for uploading!

Guest t. yama

Welcome back Thina. :]

I saw that fancam too Janny. Ah, GD's looking oh so delicious. XD And BIG BANG! Oh my gahh, I miss

them soo much. Lately there haven't been too many updates about their whereabouts. -sigh- I guess

we all will have to wait patiently. I'm excited to see the new MV with TOP in it too. ;]

Guest anndriena

Thanks lalala .n. yes it's called krumpin'.

actually it originated from South Central, krump grew from clowin'. Clowin' came from South Central, L.A but then members of the clowin' crew left .n. formed krumpin', which is the same thing but krumpin' has more emotions in it. That's why Clowin' you have your whole face painted while krumpin' only has parts of your face painted, just like Big Bang has done they have part of there faces painted cause there doing krumpin'.

Krunk is like you said getting drunk .n. being crazy is krunk, .n. there is krunk music for it.

Anywayz like you mention Big Bang is really good at krumpin'. I enjoy watching them krump.

I guess we must've gotten it confused in the south. I never saw it out here before we started doing it down south and then south central claimed it. It did not originate from here (I now live in Southern Cali) <_<

by the way. Nice research. You can find a lot on the internet. It's different when you actually live it.

Guest twinkle_l0ve

^

^

hehe that video~ daesung was really cute in it^^

and yeah~~~~ gd's got guns xPP

which MV is coming out soon???

Archived