{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest boiiink
  • Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I freaking love Big Bang ! they're so freaking hot and they all have that bad boy thing going on but they're nothing like US rappers/hip hoppers and I love that about them :) They're music is so much pleasant to hear (even though I don't understand what they're singing/rapping x_x) instead of songs that have words like ho, richard simmons, etc. :rolleyes:

anyways, I just wanted to ask which cheek is G-Dragon's mole at ? because sometimes I see it's on the right but most of the time i see it on the left lols I just wanted to know because I have one on my left cheek XD

Guest la.la.la

loved that ride with you clip

that dancer that danced with daesung was really lucky

and to anyone who's wondering, the song they sang is by an artist named Joe ft. G-Unit

and here's the lyric (but the big bang ones):

[TOP]

It's TOP! (la la la la) Victory! Dae Sung! The Big Bang!

Baby I wanna rock and roll with ya tear the club up

And still hit them blocks and them shows with ya

Can you picture, me and you none of your friends no crew

We can do whatever you want to

I take your mind off whatever you goin through

And sit back and relax to the sound of the sax

I'm hood but that don't mean I mess around with the rats

I'll work ya make you lose a couple pounds in the sack

[Dae Sung]

Look at what we got right here, such a work of art

Someone I'll in my heart, do anything is what I do

Just so that she would be mine, I'll give her all my time

Every part of me my mind, soul and my body what's up I wanna..

[Chorus]

Ride with ya lie with ya

I wanna move with ya groove with ya cool with ya

I wanna talk with ya talk with ya talk with ya

I wanna fly (Verse 2 Victory!)

[seung Ri]

I'm the type that just don't care

If it's you I want, I'm 'gon come and get

You and see what's really good with you

Please believe I'll take you there

But first let's see if your intellectual matches up with your physical baby I wanna...

[Chorus]

Ride with ya lie with ya

I wanna fly with ya ride with ya lie with ya

I wanna fly

[TOP]

Come on and rock with me girl we can do what ya like

A baller baby you see the blue in my ice

Drop the top and let your hair blow back

Them J-Lo jeans girl that richard simmons so fat

Buck know just what to do with all that

Chest to chest so I hit it from the back

I do it like a pro won't nobody know

Let's pop so Moe ride and listen to Joe

[Dae Sung & Seung Ri]

I just wanna let you know, that oooh your so beautiful (Your so beautiful)

And nothing's impossible (Yeah) with the places that we can go

I just wanna let you know, that oooh your so beautiful (Your so beautiful)

And nothing's impossible with the places that we can go

[Chorus]

Ride with ya lie with ya

I wanna fly with ya (Yeah) ride with ya lie with ya

(I wanna ride with you baby)

Ride with ya lie with ya

I wanna fly with ya (Yeah) ride with ya lie with ya

(I wanna ride with you baby)

credit: lyrics domain/ me

sorry the lyrics aren't super accurate cause some i had to add by ear & towards the end it got really confusing

hope it helps though!

Guest jess1tym4life

To the person who is making those FAKE BIG BANG MYSPACES: Which I believe is JSM on soompi AND her FRIENDS (I mean, kinda obvious, on all of their top friends :rolleyes: ) not to mention always claiming to know so and so in YG and ALWAYS giving the wrong info out like how you said Big Bang weren't coming to HB.

:lol: :lol: About time so sad so sad....someone really needs to get a life....saying she have connections with this person, who told her this told her that crap...don't even know masta wu was korean.. :phew: kids these days...if u wanna lie at least get ur facts right..

boiiink please try not to double post, edit ur post if u need to, welcome to all new bb fans and try to follow the rules, thanks for all the new pics info..haven't really been updated on bb..

Guest Seraphic_Gin

Seraphic_Gin

Yeah. Thats so true. xD

I didnt know Daesung would do that.

Then again, ive always thought Seungri and Daesung were the more....curious boys of BigBang. (:

Mhm i also agree about their vocals.

They all sounded really nice.

Their english also improved.

A BIT!

anndriena

Yes YesAsia is shipping the posters with the DVD.

You can also buy them seperatly.

Which i think is a bit strange.

you can call me GELIE, XD.

I still haven't bought the Real DVD as well. Tsk. Call myself a fan, but I really dont have much resources at the moment. But wasn't their a time where u guys whether to buy from this certain site since the proceeds directly go to BigBang? Now that the topic seem to pop up again, I'm considering to buy.

PLEASE READ!

Ive noticed that this thread has a lot of spamming these days.

(heck, i may be one of them x_x)

but there are people quoting pictures and etc.

When you guys are quoting peoples quotes, dont quote the whole thing.

I know all you guys want to respond to the JSM thing, but dont quote the whole thing though.

The reason im saying this is because too much spamming and breaking the rules

equals edward closing this thread.

(i cant live a day without spazzing about BigBang. xD)

they wont hate you. you are doing the right thing.

i dont want this closed too {remembering 1tym's thread closing for three days}.

so please follow the rules. i was a newbie before too, and i also broke some of them. haha. so i guess let's be more sensitive to our actions for this thread to be actually going.

Guest 사랑競文

boiiink-

I understand you are new to the thread, but i've WE have already told you not to double post >_<

The quote you quoted was dated May 6.

Which was quite a while ago.

Anyways there were some rumors about GD and some girlfriend issues.

I never really cared about his GF thing that much, so i dont know much.

Also, what does korean lessons have to do with BB?

O_O;

I hope that pretty much cleared thing up.

(:

haha,Gelie~

actually, YesAsia states that their sales go towards korean charts ^^

so i guess its safe to buy from there.

the funny thing is, i wasnt a big BB fan back then..

I knew them and all, but i wasnt a HUGE fan.

and i went to Ktown, and saw their THEREAL DVD. (it was the FIRSTT day it came out too!~ fate you can call it?)

and yeah....Me and my sisters were debating on wether to buy it or not.

But im happy i did xD

i think i watched it like........70 times or somthing. (yeah literally. there was a week when my cable went out. all i had was BigBang left xD)

Guest cindel25

To the person who is making those FAKE BIG BANG MYSPACES: Which I believe is JSM on soompi AND her FRIENDS (I mean, kinda obvious, on all of their top friends :rolleyes: ) not to mention always claiming to know so and so in YG and ALWAYS giving the wrong info out like how you said Big Bang weren't coming to HB.

I know you read this thread(you just added the seungri fanart i posted on soompi yesterday on ur myspace), and randomly saw on your FAKE SEUNGRI MYSPACE: http://www.myspace.com/lee_seung_hyun

that you took the YGBB Big Bang profiles WITHOUT PERMISSION AND YOU'RE HOTLINKING MY PHOTOBUCKET LIKE CRAZY.

COULD YOUR FAKEASS PLEASE STOP THIS AND TAKE ALL MY STUFF DOWN AND THOSE 'BIG BANG' MYSPACES DOWN? KTHNXBAI.

note: whatever is posted in the Big Bang Thread everyone, please do not hotlink ANYTHING and if taken out please credit your sources!

oh and if you're a real fan of Big Bang, don't make stupid fake myspaces posing as them and trying to fool fans, please. =]

...especially if you're not even that good at it. (although it boggles my mind how some people can believe it...lol)

I know I say I wouldn't post in here but just for this I will. I hate to say I told you so BUT I TOLD YOU SO. To all those people got pissed at me for calling out this chick out can kiss it! I told ya'll from the beginning that this chick was another faker and wannabe; going on and on about having YG connections and blaming her oppas and unnies when people call her on her crap but noooo, no one wanted to hear that. The next time ya'll come at me, you better come correct because I have no problems putting out your business out there; just take a good look at my siggie.

Oh and Jerilyn, She did get ONE thing right in all her lies and that she did say the BB was coming to the HB......according to her oppas and unnies. I remember clearly because in the next sentence she said that Taebin was supposed to come and it started a bunch of rumors and made Khype looked bad.

LOL JSM, Masta Wu arnt koreans huh?

Guest KuYA II

^

really i never knew people believed JSM...and you were the only one who didn't. Usually people who tells things online...i'm a bit skeptical until i see it there with them hehe.

ANYWAYS, lets drop the whole thing since we all know that its fake...and been done with ^^

thanks for the lyrics la.la.la they did a great job doing that song go big bang!!! ^___^

Guest cindy-yang

omg I just saw this fancam from the want you concert.

I'M SERIOUSLY JEALOUS OF THE DANCERS....HANDS OFF OF T.O.P....DAESUNG!!! OMO!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! MAKNAE SOUNDS SO GOOD...HAHA NO NOONAS AROUND HIM YAY!?!

**WARNING** this might cause extreme jealousy!!!

[fan cam] WANT YOU #2 - BIG BANG "RIDE WITH U"

wahh thank you!

OMG! the dancers x_x

THANKS FOR THE PICTURES!

like you said JEALOUS!

and agreed with KuYA II

we should drop the whole thing

since it really has nothing to do with big bang

*dontkillme*

Hello I'm a new Big Bang fan.

They just stole my heart last night when my friend(YOU ROCK RINI) was telling me all about them. She told me about them a long time ago but I admit I ignored her .n. didn't care much until last night I started watching some mv's of theres .n. was just blown away by the dancing/ the vocals/ .n. the rap skills. They are just amazing .n. total hottness..lol

Funny thing was I had a crush on TOP I mean his a hottie but I didn't know he was Tempo...lol I kept hearing "Tempo this .n. Tempo that" but I didn't know who ppl were talking about until last night my friend told me Tempo .n. Top are the same person (stupid me..lol)

So yeah I just became a fan overnight .n. I can't stop thinking about them. I love there songs, all of it especially "Ma Girl, LaLaLa, Goodbye Baby(OMG da dancing in that video is SIC!!), We belong Together (I LOVE THE KRUMPIN' in the end when they krumped to VIP) gosh .n. so much more.

I'm a krumpster .n. I didn't know they krump'd in there videos so that was one of the major things that just won me over.

TOP/Tempo is still my favorite (gosh I love how he raps)...

Guest seesheen

oh myyyyyy

the gdyb gimme that performance was freakin hott :o

& T.O.P mangnae & daesung's ride with you perf.

oh my freakin :o :o :o

obviously i'm a little jealous

y does it have to be two girls on T.O.P -__-

but yea thanks for sharing the clips!! :D

oh & who exactly is this JSM girl?

i kno she's a myspace faker but yea...

Guest Shypanda

Heyhey everyone!!^^ I was just wondering do u know when Big Bang is having another concert?? and

where is the concert??!! I really want to know can someone plz tell me!!???

You know what? I'd like Big Bang (or G-Dragon) and Park Bom to do a cover of Nelly's "Dilemma".

I also had a dream which T.O.P. was in. We were at my house and I walk into the kitchen and see TOP eating. I walked to the sink, grab a plate and go to TOP. I put the plate in his face and go, "You didn't wash the dishes?"

He then sticks his tongue out and was about to lick the plate until I pull it back. Then I put the plate down and tell him, "Do them after you're done," and walk away.

o_O

Guest xrainonme

HELLO EVERYONE! I HOPE YOU ALL ARE HAVING A LOVELY EVENING.

I JUST WANTED TO SHOW SOME LOVE TO BIG BANG WITH THE B-SETS I MADE OF THEM ^^

I KNOW I'M NOT GOOD, BUT I AM HOPING BY MAKING MORE, I'LL GET BETTER! ^^

ENJOY!~

RESOURCES: ASIANFANATICS & PIXIEGIRL

BIGBANGBANNGER1.png

G-DRAGON VERSION 1:

gdtemp1.png+gdredicon.png

G-DRAGON VERSION 2:

gdtempver2.png+gdaquaicon.png

TOP:

tempotemp1.png+tempoicon.png

TAE YANG:

tytemp1.png+tyicon.png

DAE SUNG:

DStemp.png+dsicon.png

SEUNG RI:

SRTEMP.png+SRWHITEicon.png

<3 LYN~

Guest cindy-yang

^^^^

those are the BOMB!

I really liked the color and the effects that you did!

Does anyone know when the Red-Roc mv with Tempo will come out?

I also had a dream which T.O.P. was in. We were at my house and I walk into the kitchen and see TOP eating. I walked to the sink, grab a plate and go to TOP. I put the plate in his face and go, "You didn't wash the dishes?"

He then sticks his tongue out and was about to lick the plate until I pull it back. Then I put the plate down and tell him, "Do them after you're done," and walk away.

o_O

Hahaha, like a married couple! :P

Ooh Lyn (hope I can call you that) nonono those are really good! Hope you do make more! ^^

Thanks for sharing the Ride With U perf Monica ...even though I could have lived without seeing it... x] Eh no I just could have lived without those dancers. >< Those girls better STEP OFF, mmmm hmm, especially that one with DAESUNG, nuh uh, I won't tolerate it. *rambles*

Archived