{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest pinochio

wow thanks for the cam...daesung is so cool in this vid and maknae is getting handsome everyday

i was wondering today is someone heeard any of TOP songs before he was in BB?

i would be really curious to listen to one

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest atsirac

thanks for the fancam! daesung's singing is good! ok, not just good. hahaha.

i don't know what T.O.P stands for too, would be glad if someone can shed some light.. =p

Guest la.la.la

about TOP's name

somewhere i heard it stood for tempo on point but i'm not exactly sure myself

the only one who really knows is se7en, since he gave him the name

Guest the7REAL.

This was prolly already on one of ygbb's glor's radio translations, but i saw again in LJ and thought it was so cute..this clip..XDDD

YB smiling like that..he looks so touched at GD's answer..lols

http://dory.mncast.com/mncHMovie.swf?movie...4&skinNum=1

This is a generalized summary. :) Very cute clip!

The question was like 'If you were reborn as a girl, who would you pick from the group'.

GD: Taeyang.

TOP: What's the reason?

GD: We've been together for 7 years. Taeyang's never had a girlfriend. (etc etc)

TOP: What do you think about that Taeyang?

GD: Am I okay for you?

TY: Because Jiyoung and I have been together for so long, we know so much about each other. Ah, we know everything about each other. We know everyting about each other, so of course it's great.

SR? (or maybe Daesung in the background): Get married! Get married!

---

결혼해! 결혼해! = Get married! Get married!

'If you were reborn as a girl, who would you pick from the group'.

I mean pick as in date/choose as a boyfriend/etc.

:D

credit: mellowdee@yg_bigbang lj

Guest xXsmilesXx

^^hehe that is so cute...Get married! Get married!

wells thanks everyone for the pics...TOP in that blong wig..**HOTT.....anyways about his name i just call him TOP..my fren calls him T.O.P which annoys me cause T.O.P is just too long...hehe...yeah DaeSeung look so hott in that ufo cf..omg he's growing on me....

about TOP's name

somewhere i heard it stood for tempo on point but i'm not exactly sure myself

the only one who really knows is se7en, since he gave him the name

I think I remember Se7en saying that he gave him that name because he was going

to be on top or something like that haha.

Thanks for the Want You Goods pics! Haha Tempo even looks good in that wig!! I remember

Daesung wearing that in KM Idolworld =) I miss that show...

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

LMFAOO~ Jerilyn XD

TALL OF PEOPLE. rofl, but hey.. it is kind of true since he's the tallest amongst the five Big Bang members XD good one yo.

and thanks for the translations for the radioshow on that part! awww, ahaha how cute.

I wish Seungri was jealous, or maybe he was but didn't show it XP

awwww haha Jiyongee is soo adorable <3 i love his beanie.

Awww LMAOOOO I LOVEEE YOUNGBAE'S SMILE+LAUGH, how he like totally went out the first part of laughing, i don't think i've seen him actually laugh out like that for a while now lol.

awww hahaha sooo freaking cuutee <3333 When YB like did that "sudden" turn to Jiyong and started laughing XD <3 aww.

I loved YB's and Daesung's jacket/sweater ;O so cute.

and that TINGTING NG CF, aww ahaha so adorablee!

Omgsh, I'd LOVE to and would have SO MUCH FUN to doodle about BIG BANG all over a chalk board *O*

since everything i doodle in my notebook could make up as much to put on a chalk board XD

believe it or not i even did it on my side walks in front of my house ;OO <33 so fun XD haha

awww haha those fansigns the staffs made are soo cute! And man, do you think the girls.. are really big bang's fangirls? .__.

hmm, i wonder. if they are they would probably go crazy though @_@;;

Cause the during cuts and stuff they stayed quiet :x

OMF77GG-RRRIII DID YOU GUYS CATCH THAT PART WHERE THEY WALK OUT THE CAMERA AND GD TAKES OFF HIS JACKET SWIFTLY AND HOTTILY!?? (if that's even a word :x) *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* <33333333 Man.. even things he does by "accident" become so perfect.

aww this is so cute and hott, lucky girrlsss!! TT___TT;;; it was so low quality and it was lagging cause of my damn internet so TT_TT </3

harhar, thanks for sharing jerilyn! ^^

Guest 사랑競文

I feel like i drifted away from this thread.

ahhahaha.

i got obbsessed with ftis for a moment there ><

"GET MARRIED! GET MARRIED!"

AWW!!~ thats so cute!

lmao.

I thought GD would choose Seungri though x_x...

Dont get the G-Ri moment die.

(YEAH JANNY AGREE WITH ME! WHOO!)

Yeah actually i dont know what T.O.P stands for anyways.

well...tis not really T.O.P anyways.

its just TOP.

But some of us fans call him T-O-P

so yeah.

Guest thina

HAHAHA tallest of people, hilarious jerilyn :lol: but yeah, as someone mentioned, i think it's TOP because se7en meant for him to be on top of all things.

thanks for that small cute translation! awww i think it's cute they chose each other. as much as i love gd+mangnae, "GDYB" forever :wub: and hahah GD and mangnae didn't really like each other when they first met :lol: too cute...

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

omgsh our Kwon Leadah is a playa! @_@

Remember in the other interview, he said if he were a girl, who would he choose to have as a boyfriend?

Well I remember KWON LEADAH said SEUNGRI.

And he said it was because of Seungri's cuteness ;OOO Gee-Deee~ you playa T_T lmao.

oh yayy I TOPPED the page! <333

Oh yea, did you guys see that "BEST GROUP LEADER?!" thread?

This is what I posted lmao:

MAH SUPER KWON LEADAH

I think G.DRAGON of BIG BANG is a COMPLETELY AMAZING leader.

He's only 18, and he's SO freaking talented @_@ He writes lyrics, composes music, raps, sings, dances, handstands/flips, play instruments etc. What is there he CAN'T do? @_@;

And for such a young guy, I think he makes a GREAT LEADER. I mean, he knows when to get serious and when's the right time to be silly and cute.

He's got that natural charisma and a leader's presence. He takes a lot of responsibilty for such a young guy, I mean, he just really amazes me.

I really look up to this boy, as one of the most talented guys I've ever known about and as someone I truly love.

You guys can go ahead and say I'm a BIT bias, :x

My reply probably seemed cheesy and lame @__@

But it was written with my heart rather than just words said.

Guest zyrah

Just wanna share a really old school picture of G-dragon, tae yang and se7en.

se7engdragonybtaekwonsx2.jpg

credits. supa funk forum n me for uploading!

Guest KuYA II

thanks for the info jerilyn hehe

AWWW GD and taeyang hehehe how sweet heheh.

TOP = tallest of people hahahah well he is tall especially when i met him kind of felt intimidated, but hes a really nice guy so that makes up for it ^___^.

hahahah i agree janny, GD maybe a player first it was seungri, now taeyang...WHOS NEXT? Daesung? uh oh...heh

Guest ImSmiley

the making the of cf was cute.

GD's such a player, he wants to be

with both seungri and Taeyang. lol

Guest atsirac

viviy2k20061002222743zb5.jpg

viviy2k20061002222724wq7.jpg

I wonder why I think T.O.P is hot. But after looking at these, I think I've got my answer. ><"

his eyes and smile are wow. :ph34r:

Guest the7REAL.

This thread is moving so slow....lol. It's okay though, at least I can't be behind! XP

I miss Big Bang so much. =*( in many ways..><;

In a way, activities been slower and we see pics and stuff...kinda...but blehhh there

better be some good self cams of them in Japan! lol wait..lemme say it again...JAPAAAAAAANNNN!!! haha

It's weird...it's like they're still doing stuff...

BUT I CAN'T SEE THEM!!! LOL

But then again, I was talking to my friend Fye and figured,

they are somewhat resting now and I really wouldn't want them to

stress out and overwork themselves~

So yeah, I can wait!^^;;; I guess...haha...yea yea I can..hehe.

It gives them more time to work on their next single..and the album..

GD + YB are such perfectionist that they are prolly putting their heart and soul into this since

it's suppose to be purely from them (oh yes and the other 3..lol)

I've been making my own Big Bang DVDs too and rewatching them on the big tv screens..XD

I burn it by month so there's performances and then like random BB clips between each performance from that month~

It's really something when I can look at a big screen and my eyes go..O_O uwahh BIG BANG! So clear! haha

I'm planning to overload my friends with Big Bang-ness soon..XD

After HB, some of my friends are totally head over heals for Big Bang now!

which is good, so I can spazz to them now...cause when I spazz about Se7en..its like they are uninterested..-.- lol

Kay, enough of that..lol...I've been kickin' it in the FT Island thread, so I'm trying to get this thread going..LOL.

(aigooo, I would LOVE it if Big Bang and FTI did a special stage collab. It'd be interesting..though I dunno how that would work out

since its 2 different styles...ahh but I can dream..lol)

Any predictions for the next single? Expectations? What would you like to see next from BIG BANG?

I hope somewhere, there's another slow jam like 'Fool's Only Tears' and I dunno...I liked 'This Love' so

I would like to see more alternative-rockish sound from Big Bang..or GD. Or like how Gym Class Heroes band is a

mix of Hip Hop and Rock and Indie..I think Big Bang would pull that off really well!! I would LOVE it! @_@;;;

But I'm sure anything that Big Bang spits out will be mind blowing..I'm just so anxious..lol..

Oh and please please...a new music video..with like..a storyline..@_@;;; I like story-type videos too..lols

Andddd...hmm more parts for SeungRi..lol..he blew me away with his solo at The Real..I would like to hear him more in

Big Bang songs..one of the lines I remember him the most by is, "Ohh my mistake laaaadehhh" (I keep singing 'Mystic lady' lol..)

come on! he def needs more lines! and Daesunggie too..I think he's itching to RAP..haha XD

Guest KuYA II

^

heyyy jerilyn!! I agree, the thread kinda slowed down a bit after the "want you" concert was pretty over...i think. I think the boys are resting as well since they had tours, working on singles, advertising UFO and their BBUD.

Even though it sucks that we don't know much whats going on other then they are at japan hehe. LUcky japanese they get to see them!!! >___<

hehe i'm glad that people are actually liking them after HB ^^.

thanks for sharing the pictures atsirac, i miss TOP's hairstyle like that..

zyrah: thanks for sharing the picture!! they look so young especially GD!!! O_____O;; you could never imagine those young trainers would grow up to be SUCH successful singer/group!! =).

To jerilyns cmmt/question, yes i agree withy ou, they should do some more slow jaaams. and im kinda hoping they'll move into some more of english words or a song maybe?

annnd thanks for the old picture of GD and YB<3333 him. and seven woow. they look so young. but stilll pretty hot.

Guest meLo

zyrah : thanks for that picture! i was like =O hahah gd is so much shorter lol. and i love how they're trying to be all ghetto lol it's adorable.

aww gd is pimpin it with his fellow members HAHA. well he's a little kid with a lot of love for everyone. YAY.

Archived