{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest noubie

gosh i have so much pages to go through!!!! i haven't been on the net for 2 weeks now...i'm so behind!!!

i'm so jealous of all who went to BB concert!!! i'm so sad i'm all the way over here in the states....so sad :(

thanks for everyone who post up pictures and info about them!!!

thanks for trans tempo message!!!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest neferteenie

^ Those are from the airport in Japan, probably from their most recent trip there, judging by TOP's hair.

Thanks for sharing those pics. ^^

Yay! TOP remembered his message day and left a message for us fans. :]

They seem really busy.

I can't wait to see what he has in store for TOP day.

Especially after seeing what YB had for his day. x]

Thank you for translating seesheen. And welcome to the BB thread! ^^

Thanks for sharing that clip, keczianthei.

Haha...TOP was really cute throughout the clip.

Fixing his hair in the beginning and his little hand signals throughout.

But he was especially cute at the end. He's a dork. LOVE it. xD

Guest Cassiopeiasujuluver

wow...TOP looks really cute with his new hair...haha..G-dragons

butt says "like a virgin...hehe...yea right...J/k...maybe youngbae :sweatingbullets: ...hehe..j/k

"Thanks" for posting Khmer chick 2010 ^^

....can't wait for TOP's day i know its gonna be fun,crazy and really hype...

Guest ImSmiley

thanks for the translation.

so are they all going to have a

concert day for each of them

for their tour then?

i think that's very cute of how it

was TK's concert and the next one

is Top.

Guest thina

anyone wants to watch their message about UFO Town.. :sweatingbullets:

top was so cute in the end.. ufo.. :lol:

AWWWWWWWWWWW thanks for this! hahaha yeah that "ufo" thing was really cute, such a "tempo" thing of him to do. AHH, mangnae looks so good! even if tired. i love how he and daesung are like, standing up hahah- it just looks cute. aww, it's GD in the hat again. he looks so much younger with this look than the "slicked hair" or even "spiked out" look. and YB looks damn adorable with the hoodie around his neck like that! :wub:

btw, question... am i the only one that calls choi seung hyun "tempo"? i don't know why, i TRY to use "TOP" but i can't ever get myself used to it hahah- he's more of a "tempo" to me because of his rap, he doesn't seem on "TOP" due to GD being the leader hahah- i even called him tempo in person and he still replied :lol: just wondering!

edit: anyone else notice GD trying to hold in his laugh at the end of the UFO clip but kinda failed? HAHAHA when he said "big", it kinda cracked up hahah sooo cute and funny!

Guest Cassiopeiasujuluver

I call him T.O.P it sounds more befitting to me but Ilike Tempo too...omg! I read ur story on YGBB when u met BIGBANG...but thats soo

cool how he replies to Tempo even to his fans...oh..he's jst soo...Hott!

Guest the7REAL.

Thanks for the Japan airport pics!!

Thina: I call TOP-Tempo once in awhile^^;;; it slips lol But I have gotten so used to calling him TOP and its short to type..so I think thats why I got so used to it. Also cause I like to call him Top hyong, choiTOP, toppy(lol)..XD I remember in the beginning it was soooo hard for me to start calling him TOP...even in my drawings I would label him as 'Tempo' and when I posted it on their cafe, some girl was like, "Why does she call him Tempo still? blah blah.." >_<;;;; I still like the name Tempo for him because it does match with how he raps. I remember I thought Se7en's idea to call him TOP was like, one of his not-so-good ideas! :rolleyes: XDD But yeah, most of the time now, I call him TOP and I have a strange habit of putting his name in CAPS too..haha. But for drawings, or fanfics...and anything of the like most of the time, I'll call him Tempo..@_@;;;

I have another question to go with Thina's too...because on some fancams for HB, there are some girls who actually say it out by each letter saying, "T-O-P!!" Does anyone here do that? It's too long for me to say all the time...but one of my friends alwaysss refer to him as "T-O-P" thats 3 syllables too much for me..XP

Guest yma818

Thanks seesheen for the translation. They sure are busy bees. I really can't wait for the next album.

From what he wrote, they are busy practicing for the new concert and writing songs so i don't think the album is coming out this month anymore would it? Since they are still in the process of writing it... oh well as long as it does come out I don't mind when. I cant get sick of their songs.

Thanks Chris for the clip. =] I love how JiYong goes around and says all the members name "Taeyang-ee, Seung Ri-ee..." then refers to Top as "hyung." It was cute and respectful.

Thanks khmer_chick2010 for the Japan airport pictures!

^^lazy Jerilyn. but I'm right there with you. Top is a lot short and easier to say for me. it took me awhile to switch from Tempo to Top, now I'm used to Top, although I do call him Tempo at times. Plus Top is shorter and easier to type. Just like how maknae is shorter and easier to type than mangnae even if the latter is the right way.

Guest seesheen

thanks for the video keczianthei! :D

hahah i kept lookin at gd the whole time cuz of all his hand motions

the last second or two was the best part tho "UFO!!"

& thanks for the airport pics khmer_chick2010!

T.O.P looks really young with his hair like that

& about gd's shirt...hahahah xD

btw, question... am i the only one that calls choi seung hyun "tempo"? i don't know why, i TRY to use "TOP" but i can't ever get myself used to it hahah- he's more of a "tempo" to me because of his rap, he doesn't seem on "TOP" due to GD being the leader hahah- i even called him tempo in person and he still replied :lol: just wondering!

Thanks for the Japan airport pics!!

because on some fancams for HB, there are some girls who actually say it out by each letter saying, "T-O-P!!" Does anyone here do that? It's too long for me to say all the time...but one of my friends alwaysss refer to him as "T-O-P" thats 3 syllables too much for me..XP

Hahaha don't worry, I still call him Tempo. For some reason "T.O.P" doesn't sound as cool as Tempo :)

But whenever I rarely call him TOP, I say the letters out. I guess I do that because there's dots

in between the letters hahaha.

*Edit*

Wow, I topped another page!! Second day in a row!

Guest ImSmiley

at first i always call him tempo but now

i'm starting to call him Top instead and i

don't spell out his name because it's too

long for me too.

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

Tempo slips out once in a while but i'm so use to calling him TOP :x

ohh I only actually say "T-O-P" out when I add Mr. in the front.. like, MR.T.O.P, that's when i actually like spell it out verbally XD haha

Yea, I always hear him being called, "Choi TOP" - "Toppy" - "Top Hyung" etc. XD <3 Toppy, lol.

omgsh GD's shirt! Like a virgin.

Sure Jiyong, XP

awww the UFOtown clip is SOO CUTE.

ahahaha Jiyongeee <3 He was talking so darn fast rofl. & trying not to laugh XDD

OMGSSSH GD IS SOO CUTE WHEN HE SAID, "AIIIGOOO" haha

LMAOO yea Thina, when he said, "Big" and then he chuckles but tried to keep it in lmao.

and then the oher part before that a little, when he lifted his finger near his nose trying not to laugh, i guess he tried to cover it by doing that LOL.

DON'T THINK WE DON'T NOTICE JIYONGEE! We noticed every little thing you do! At least I know I do :x

thanks for sharing! ^^

Guest mon5482

that UFOTOWN clip is too cute! thanks for sharing.

oooh thanks for the pics at the airport...yup looks like its in Japan.

GD..."like a virgin"...puahahahhahaha!!!!! his @$$ maybe...but hey we never know LOL!!!!

I love that blue jacket TOP has on...he kept wearing that in LA. Gosh its been a month since HB...i miss the boys so much!

TOP/T-O-P/TEMPO what's in a name?

I used to call him TEMPO...all the time!...i had gotten used to it and just like Thina & Jerilyn, i thought it suited him coz of his rapping skills and all that jazz....but then christine told me he doesnt like to be called TEMPO, he prefers TOP, so I practiced on saying TOP instead and now i'm kinda used to it. And just like janny I only do the 3 syllable T-O-P when I add the "MR." part in his name; its too long for me to be saying T-O-P. It took a while to get used to calling him TOP, and (more than) once in a while TEMPO still slips out.

Guest 사랑競文

haha.

TOP.

i actually call him "T-O-P" all the time.

I call him whatever, since my sisters know who im talking about.

except when i just say "top" then my sisters are like "who??"

cause we dont use that as much.

Anyways.

PAHAHA the UFO thing.

im still not quite sure of that yet.

How does it work? x_x

But they all looks good in that video. =p

haha.

GD always wears that.

ALWAYSS.

xD

Guest xaida

wow, i never knew that TOP doesnt lik to be called TEMPO lol

well, i nevered called him tempo before. lol its too long for mi lol

me too, i onli say T-O-P when i add the Mr. to it lol

wat happen if i call TOP, tempo? will he get mad?

oh n btw. im so LATE. ToT;; i didnt know that Big Bang composed the song "I'll Be There" for KARA's debut album or w.e lol

im listening to that song on repeat. XD so proud of the boys. lol

Guest the7REAL.

wow, i never knew that TOP doesnt lik to be called TEMPO lol

well, i nevered called him tempo before. lol its too long for mi lol

me too, i onli say T-O-P when i add the Mr. to it lol

wat happen if i call TOP, tempo? will he get mad?

oh n btw. im so LATE. ToT;; i didnt know that Big Bang composed the song "I'll Be There" for KARA's debut album or w.e lol

im listening to that song on repeat. XD so proud of the boys. lol

^That's not YG's Big Bang who composed that song, there is another rock-ish group called Big Bang...and they're like older..but yeah I made the same mistake too before..@_@;;

Also, you can read about the UFO town thing here in the YG thread:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=6020677

it is basically sending messages..like texts to that UFO town machine that Big Bang had in that UFO clip we saw. You can send through your phone or through the site IF you have a korean id number that is..And Big Bang could answer you if they feel like since the messages go straight to that machine they have..but then again they'd be getting like 32982938293 infinity messages per second so...lol..i dunno..

you can see Big Bang's 'UFOtown' here:

http://ufotown.com/pages/mini/mainFrame.asp?sl_idx=4

if you click on 'more' on the right with the best 'Fly' of the day (fly meaning fan message) then you can see the other messages that were sent to Big Bang.^^

I think the ones that say "iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou' in one text are cute, cause if I were Big Bang and I glanced at that machine on the go and saw that, that's all I would need for a boost of energy..lols..or 'BB is VIP' hehe. simple + sweet.

/edit/ I forgot to show this site before, but admin from ybbigbang made this YB B-Day Webzine and it's really cute! You should check it out! err and yes you can see my bday message there too..lol..but there's cute fanmade bday videos there, but just fancams.^^ and pics put together like that shows his charisma, mashi, peace signs, etc. and the site name is cute..YB's bday..XD

http://880518.ba.ro/

Guest xaida

^That's not YG's Big Bang who composed that song, there is another rock-ish group called Big Bang...and they're like older..but yeah I made the same mistake too before..@_@;;

O__O;; oh really? >_> wow.....wow

i feel stupid now lol

thanks for telling mee. Jerilyn right? lol

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

gosh this UFOtown thing is so cute but ah~

We have to have a Korean ID to join right? Yea, :/ once again we can't participate TT_TT

This is so sad, lucky Korean fans in Korea :tears: so envious of them!

but yea, thanks for letting us know what it is and stuff, ah~~

how luckier can those people get? -0- lmao.

Guest So Stella

Sorry if this isn't allowed, but can i request big bang gifs in here?

Any big bang gif is appreciated, but i'm looking for youngbae or top gifs in particular. thanks!

Archived