{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest 사랑競文

WHAA!~

the WANTYOU concert.

I was seriously thinking about that the whole night yesterday.

i was all "omgomgomg i cant belive big bang is having a concert right now"

haha.

Yeah the concert was smaller this time. (:

I found this on naver.

hg.png

GAH!!

i found the FULL VERSION of BigBang at HB.

someone filmed this off of the screen at HB..., so its not that clear ==;

but!

its worth watching!

cause i didnt film LALALA so its nice to see it again.

BIGBANG HB FULL

so basically, its just A REALLY CLEAR fancam (:

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ..kaleena..

and, ..kaleena.., can i ask, where did you watch the clip of big bang in japan?? i searched youtube but the clips have are the old ones.. hope you could help me..

hi, i got the clip at YGBB, it's like the japan news clip thingy ma bob! hahahah, hope that helps! :D

OMGGGGGG , those pictures from the want you concert are HOTTTT!!!! GAHH, i wonder if they are gunna make it into a dvd?? eek, i so wanna watch it! XD

and there are soo many freaking projects!! i don't know if i can keep up X____X but they all sound so great! haahha (i worry more about these projects than school! X_____o)

thanks for everything, everyone! :D

Guest thina

GAAAAAH my computer crashed, and i possibly might've lost ALL my big bang stuff i have... :( i'm so sad. let's hope the hard drive can be saved...

at least yall are updating everyone! :) thanks for the new stuff yall. LOOK, i found more pictures from the "want you" concert (credits: dc , hulangfan.com , popcornfor2, YGBB):

070527-15.jpg

TEMPO'S NEW HAIR!!! i think it looks hot on him, he pulls off a LOT of styles ;)

070527-34.jpg

070527-13.jpg

hahah it looks like mangnae's saying "HUH???". such a cutie patootie

070527-40.jpg

070527-42.jpg

can he get ANY sexier? coughYESSIRcough

070527-32.jpg

070527-39.jpg

070527-44.jpg

HAHAHAH OH NOOO, NOT AGAIN! :lol:

there's like, no pictures of daesung... :( bummer- maybe more will come up

edit: ok i found more hahah-

070527-71.jpg

070527-62.jpg

070527-63.jpg

070527-64.jpg

070527-65.jpg

daaaaamn GD, baby... :wub:

070527-72.jpg

i just noticed something... daesung's hair is dark again!

070527-75.jpg

GD, tryouts for "The Ring girl" is over. HAHAHA

070527-49.jpg

HAHAHAHA DAESUNG HAHAH MANGNAE. it looks like they did do a "wonder girls" parody!

070527-29.jpg

Guest KuYA II

thanks for the pics monica!! they look great and dang hahahah they seem so energetic!! =)

thanks for the pic of the concert 사랑競文

gahhhh they should have a concert in the u.s. BIG BANG COME!!! all those tours makes us unfortunate international fans unhappy gahhh LUCKY PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN KOREA!!! >__________<

edit:

gahh i didn't see thina's post hahah

THANKS FOR POSTING UP THE PICS!! dang....yb be showing off his muscles eh? hehehe and seungri does look like hes saying "huh?" lol GAHHH LUCKY THEM!!

Guest mon5482

thina thanks for posting up the pics; i was just about to do it but you beat me to it. OMG T.O.P. is glistening from sweat...LOL!!! i'm getting used to his new hair, i prefer black but he's so damn hot he can pull of anything. OMG look at GD's semi-tanktop T-shirt jeez i bet from the side you can all thats under there. YB just gets sexier, its really hard to believe he's that scared of girls. Mang! i'm seriously jealous of people who got to go to the WANT YOU Concert.

is it me or is T.O.P. getting thinner? i dont want him to get too skinny. >.< i hope they take care of themselves and not get too overworked.

WHAA!~

the WANTYOU concert.

I was seriously thinking about that the whole night yesterday.

i was all "omgomgomg i cant belive big bang is having a concert right now"

haha.

Yeah the concert was smaller this time. (:

I found this on naver.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l89/sujuxx3/hg.png

GAH!!

i found the FULL VERSION of BigBang at HB.

someone filmed this off of the screen at HB..., so its not that clear ==;

but!

its worth watching!

cause i didnt film LALALA so its nice to see it again.

BIGBANG HB FULL

so basically, its just A REALLY CLEAR fancam (:

OMG look at that stage!!! like i said, BB interaction with the fans is more intimate with the WANT YOU concert coz of the stage setup...mang i wish i was there, like SERIOUSLY!!!

oh btw, i'm working on the HB2007 MBC America - BIG BANG performance. The MBC AMERICA version that was aired showed BIG BANG's entire performance from "Shake It" to them talking to "BIG BANG/LALALA/VIP". i'm aiming to have it done by today. i'll update once i have it up.

As im working on the video i just realized GD said "WHAT'S UP L.A.!?! WHAT'S UP L.A.?!?! HOW YA DOIN' TONIGHT?!?! YOU DOIN' GOOD?...YEAH, YEAH ALRIGHT!..."

the whole thing was such a blur to me i thought i only heard him say "what's up L.A.!?!"

Guest KuYA II

^

i just realized that too monica it does seem like he got skinnier o.o;; dang...they need to take care of themselves

OMG i forgot the whole WG parody hahahah they even wear the school girl outfit omg i want to see this performance!!! xD

Guest hiimjunebug

more WANT YOU concert pics

wantyoubigboylg8.jpg

BIGBOY<3

wantyougdpm4.jpg

their mics are so blinged out

wantyougd2ey0.jpg

ohmyGD :phew:

wantyoutopip0.jpg

cute! im not minding the hair so much anymore : )

wantyouybnm5.jpg

MORE HERE & HERE

Cred to Bestiz

Guest KuYA II

^

OOO MORE PICTURES YAY THANKS FOR SHARING!!1 ^^

dang i like TOP's red jacket with the label "big bang" heheh that looks really kool!! DANG GD he seems to like wearing tanktops that are loose hahaha

oh yeah what is TOP holding on that gold thing? is that a microphone? o.O;;

Guest 사랑競文

OH MY COWW.

O_O

THEY ACTUALLY DID THE IRONY THING!?

...i actually thought it was a joke for some time.

OMG.

lemme see

GD- Sohee

YB- Sunye

TOP- Yeheun

Daesung- Sunmi

Seungri- Hyunah

?

I thought GD was gonna be Sunye >_<

i saw it from their wigs so im not sure. =p

hey guys, you know actually TOP doesnt look that bad. O_O

he looked uglier for the SES parody.

For WG, he looks...OK.

D_D

haha.

shiet, what am saying. =_=;;

whoo~

Daesungs dark hair!

it looks nice. (:

Guest hyukiemylove

LMAO.

I LOVE THE IRONY PARODY PICTURES.

ESPECIALLY SEUNGRI.

LMBOOOOOOOO. he looks so cute with that wig on. ;P

and jiyong.

wow. i love him in that black shirt thing with the major holes around the arms. dang. thats superhawt.

AND HIS HAIR AND HIM IN THE WHITE SWEATER THING.

i thought i died. he looks gorgeous. [;

I NEVER KNEW TAEYANG HAD SUCH GODLY ARMS!

i love them. [;

Guest pinkflamingoqt

Hey, does anyone know where i could find a fancam of want you concert and also

does anyone know kow many people were at the first one? Or a picture of the audience?

Guest Jasmine<3

HAHHAHAA wooow i missed a lot this weekend. haha

thanks for alll the pics and information!

omfg daesungie lokos so cute as a toddler..

bigbangs want you concert looks like the bombb.

omfg wonder girls parody ahahaha top odesn't look half bad this time as a girlll

umm TY looks hot as hellll with his lovely built body haha

maknae is too cuteee

TOP looks really good but thinner in his new hair. please don't get too thin! build muscles instead <33

GD looks soooo cute haha his fat little round face! ^^

AND ..THANKS EVERYONE! <3 greatly appreciated!

Guest ImSmiley

wow thanks for the pictures.

i guess they did really dress as girls

again. i like Top's new hair. YB looks

very sexy!

Guest mariika

LOL they were actually serious about that Wonder Girls thing XDD Awesome!! I can't wait till they release it [if they do ;o; I hope so~ :x] I honestly need to watch this ;p

Guest KuYA II

OMG hahahah yb as sun yeh and top as yeh eun hahahah priceless

dang it makes me want to see this performance!!! xD

Guest xXsmilesXx

WOW thanks everyone of all those pics...they all look so hott...YB's arm...WOW...Whoo....&& TOP's hair..OMg why....i like black... TOP with that color hair looks just like my sister's bf....the color && the style of it...Omg....am loving DaeSung's dark hair...i want to see that WG..performance....they look so ewww....dress as girls..lol

and there are soo many projects!! they all sound like such a great idea.....geez am so busy these days hopley i can keep up....

Guest MEyes

WOW thanks everyone of all those pics...they all look so hott...YB's arm...WOW...Whoo....&& TOP's hair..OMg why....i like black... TOP with that color hair looks just like my sister's bf....the color && the style of it...Omg....am loving DaeSung's dark hair...i want to see that WG..performance....they look so ewww....dress as girls..lol

and there are soo many projects!! they all sound like such a great idea.....geez am so busy these days hopley i can keep up....

You're sis's bf is HOT!!! I like that pic with YB & TOP; such pretty girls!

Guest NO NAME?

Wow! Thanks for all the pics. So the boys really did dance to Irony and they even dressed up like Wonder Girls. Haha! Ah, T.O.P doesn't make a pretty girl. Ah, I gotta see it. I hope there's a fancam for it.

Guest the7REAL.

Can I get a LMAO please!?! XDDDD IRONY<3 Our boys are so freakin' funny man.

Ah, I just watched the fancam of YB performing 'Ma Girl' in 'Want You' and I DIED again. OMG. Whooooo, this boy ripped his shirt open in his dance solo. :ph34r: XDDDDDDDDDDDD My mouth dropped like, 'SAY WHAAA??!' and my eyes went like, O___O. I did not expect that..HAHAHA. OMG in the words of of Fye, "YB HOTTIE!!!" XDDDD I lost a few brain cells thank you after that. Yes, it is a very nice time to be a YB fan..hahahahaha. Dang, YB just turned 20 and gettin' his grown man on. shoo shoo shexy. -falls over-

lol random and most of the Want You concert pics I've seen were taken by a YB fan..lmao. Nice, very nice. XP

Archived