I'm A Barbie Girl In A Barbie World,

Guest ally.

Life in plastic, it's fantastic!

I'm a barbie girl, in a barbie world! Life in plastic, it's fantastic!

:w00t:

fonabm8.jpg

vin2cb8.jpg

credits fiona gallery. soompi stock thread. flyinghigh.

Guest ANGEL_WiTH_H0RNS

Haha. The barbie girl thing is funny. xD I like the power rangers thing on your icons. lool. Your icons and graphic are beautiful. :]

Guest the last hour.

LMAO I remember that song. It was on one of my mom's viet CD's and I use to listen to it all the time when I was little :lol: Great icons! I like the coloring on the 'love' ones. Mighty mophan power rangers? A group of my friends spazz over them LOL. Esspecially the emo rangers o__o;

That dark graphic amazes me! I saw the original one before and what you did with it was :w00t: whoa!

Great job :)

Guest estincelle*

cute title =)

nice croppings for the icons. fiona looks different O_O she looks lovely in the last one though. i love the darkness to the graphic. ^_^

Guest naughtybynature.

I used to love that song until I realized how dirty the lyrics are. :vicx: lol. Still, it has a very catchy tune and your icons have are very eye-catching as well. Love the cropping and bold colors. X]

Guest Soho Doll

Aquaaaaaaa

Haha, your icons are really cute. And I especially love the little titles you have for them on the tables. (:

Guest baby--s

Haha, what a way to get my attention - the barbie song >< lol. I love the icons <3 and the cropping is awesome & nice graphic too : )

Guest music &jys

Wow ally, your artwork amazes me, once again. i especially lurv the last FIONA icon! its really really really nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived