[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guest uctqepe

@nploan i guess u are 'monitoring' that video regularly, yes chingu?? that's why it got so many views  :)) :)) :)>-
@namyo gosh, i wonder why my doctor never mentioned that we actually can check man's temperature by checking out the...... BELT [-X [-X 

@uctqepe because that's my theory :-B checking the armpit is not so sexy. Maybe back then it was and probably punishable but not now.

That still doesn't answer @nploan's concern so help us out. :-B

Guest amayah

This post is SO not MY fault! Please blame nploan for this!!! If it was not for her little cave pics...

Who did Paeha have his first Ohlala with?

Sk1GS41.jpg

jQ1apW0.jpg

XCceHsa.jpg

Well it is very easy solution to solve the thread frm being gloomy/ bother too much of the boys love....

B-) B-)

juz by posting pervy stuffs..their brain will.switch straight to delulu.mode...so there r x enuf space to be gloomy mode

:-\" :-\" :-\"

temperature check under the belt

@-) @-) hmmm....well indeed the most accurate to measure temperature is frm r****l ...opps did i spoilt these wild hyenas imagination

:-\" :-\"

Ok, so I take it that if anyone wants to move on from TaNyang addiction, then watching those controversial videos is the way to go.

Caution: Anyone who were thinking of rewatching EK may experience some but serious side effects such as depression, mood changes or thoughts of flipping tables. Talk to @uctqepe‌ before starting to watch those videos.

Direction: Watch once a day- preferably without food.

:-B

@amayah @namyo
Wait, it means SN's first ohlala also with TH.
So SN no V anymore when with OT
=)) =))

@drbigapple
HJW rocks the outfit!
But the thought of HJW wears white while JCW wears red reminds me of my national flag, red and white
=)) =))

@kanyaprasetyo‌ Bazinga!!! That's right. The cave scene just got hotter and better. No wonder TH only was mad to discover maha been her son. B-)

It would be funny if jcw posts something.

@uctqepe‌

i think very few actors can be OT, maybe my old fave Jang hyuk(but he even said himself he usually play slaves then kings) or e elegant jang dong geun.

No, i think JJM is perfect for e role.

wait, wat if Binnie is OT?hmmm, he play a king in his new movie, maybe then we will be torn. :))

@namyo
Why no one has this genius idea when watching cave scene up until now?
I'm so happy with the cave scene. In fact it must be the hottest cave scene in the entire history
:\">
=)) =))

The way SN undress TH's clothes (and maybe belt and pants) is so sexy. And the way she hug TH when TH half naked.... I could go on and on and @ChelseaS the owner of this thread will ban me from here
:)>-