[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Haha, @namyo, I think you will apply oilment all over his body but not just on the head .  @jiji0203, the pic looks so romantic. 
@drbigapple, when you told us the news about Ga In and Ji Joon. I think about another couple that are also related to them.
2itq5ut.jpg

:x ;))

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah I see a doble date. Probably they are both pushing JiJi to go out to the place where the butterflies flirt without cages :x =)) @nploan‌ you are the biggest fisher no doubt

nploan said: Haha, @namyo, I think you will apply oilment all over his body but not just on the head .  @jiji0203, the pic looks so romantic. 
@drbigapple, when you told us the news about Ga In and Ji Joon. I think about another couple that are also related to them.

:x ;))

@namyo hahaha...Nah, that mv is too...."erotic" for my taste.  My JiJi and me are sweet and romantic people, so no i wasn't thinking that.  Maybe u and some folks might like that mv cuz again it is quite "erotic"   ;))

I'm debating whether he is gentleman because it seems he lets hjw manhandle him. But after looking at the gif where he takes the biggest steps to reach the chair before hjw [-(

6 girlfriends? Darn it

Guest uctqepe

@jiji0203 @namyo if Paeha has 6 Ex-es.. how many does mamanim has? 
i peeked a little at the family outing show and it looked surreal to me that the real HJW is actually like that in real life  @-)

@JezzaG
I give up to move on from EK and TaNyang.
How can I move on when the staffs and fans everywhere provide us with goodies, BTS, pics, etc??
I try to watch new dramas, but none makes me addicted like EK
@-) @-)

@ChelseaS
I never knew you could promote a drama in bus stop.
Vietnamese are hardcore fans
=)) =))

At least in my country, there's no such thing to promote a drama in that place.

Edit:
The vietnamese words are similar to Korean? Hoang Hau Ki means Ki Hwanghu right?
I thought Vietnamese is closer to Chinese language

I read this morning and the role of Ta Hwan not only originally offered to Jang Geun Suk, but also Jo Hyun Jae but they both rejected it and the rest is history...
http://johyunjae1980.wordpress.com/2013/09/05/rumor-alert-jo-hyun-jae-joining-cast-of-empress-ki-updated-2013-09-05/

Archived