[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@JezzaG:
u r not the oni one thinking like tat..when i watched FO tat time..i oso tot PHJ is compatible with HJW..especially he trying to call her real name ;)) ;)) and he really blushing when his collegues in FO teasing him with HJW..
tats why i think mamanim is the biggest flirter(with her aegyo n clumsiness) our   :o3 :o3 is juz a beginner/novice  if compare to hjw 

@namyowat u wanna represent us th-sn shipper to ask jcw questions?? @-) @-) u better not..u r too unstable...and dangerous...u might cause jcw to think all of us are wild hyenas..... :-SS :-SS :-SS send someone like @berrybliss....i m confident with her hhahahah :)>- :)>-

@drbigapple‌ my questions are going to be the most natural one

Do you like older women?

Please don't look at any idol. * that's not a question just an advice*

Are you ready for #7? I'm ready oops.

Really serious questions

Guest JezzaG

@drbigapple Yessss! She can captivate anybody, any time, any where with her charms and her contagious laughter. And it's really weird how she looks more compatible with younger men ;)) ;)) I guess uri mamanim never ages...
but how come JCW is a novice like you said? He already dated 6 times right? I bet he already has enough experience and knowledge to seduce a girl like HJW (*cough* bts videos *cough* bts pics *cough*)  :-\" :-\"

Staff member baeksudaegan shared more BTS videos on his Instagram!!
http://job.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=empress&no=161910&page=1
http://job.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=empress&no=161911&page=1
http://job.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=empress&no=161912&page=1

In the last video, TH said "how will I live on if I had no Golta?" :( Nobody knew at that time how bad Golta would become...tumblr_n5bg0fhBa11rcn1m4o1_250.gif

hjw tends to use violence when she's shy or in awkward situation, in FO she pushed PHJ when he called her by her real name.

if jcw is a flirt expert, lol maybe the reason why we see hjw grabbing jcw's neck in some bts pics is because jcw is flirting with her and dropped the used of honorifics to her..
:P

EK bts is definitely a rom-com Golta is the third wheel. Always getting in between HJW and JCW flirtatious ways of saying how cute they both look while complementing each others awesomeness.

The folks on DC noticed two scenes from the trailer that weren't aired in the actual episode.
tumblr_n5bg0fhBa11rcn1m4o3_r2_500.gif
tumblr_n5bg0fhBa11rcn1m4o4_r3_500.gif
tumblr_n5bg0fhBa11rcn1m4o2_r2_500.gif
tumblr_n5bg0fhBa11rcn1m4o5_r1_1280.jpg
Credit: EK DC
Well, I leave it up to your imagination as to why these had to be "censored". 

@sakura29angel‌ He is going to get nervous and start licking his lips while looking at the paparazzo article and I'm going to get nervous. So I'm going to be gatcha. I knew it, it was true >:)

JCW!!!!!!what were you trying to grab or what did you grab I must say in the first gif, thanks @daegorr‌

That scene it must been fun. Now I want to see a bts from it. Poor jcw probably ended with bruised with all the "fighting"

That scene where she is on top definitely was some tension there,

omo...i having nosebleed here  8-} 8-}
:)] :)] i need blood transfusion now...having serious blood loss after watching the gif.it is too wild 
:-\" :-\" 

hmm the scene censored maybe becos of the angle the scene capture:> :>
wonder  is it th-sn or hjw-jcw for tat scene...tsk tsk tsk...is it really juz an acting for them
;)) ;))

oh ya..other than that.i guess chinggu oso need to do a collection of th-sn pining down moment....

maybe tats the scene jcw realized hjw indeed have a better  stamina than him :-/ :-/ :-/
anyway...tats the first scene jcw acted together with hjw rite ? wow..chemistry juz sparks like tat ;)) ;)) ;))
i agree with @namyo...definitely Golta/jjy noticed he is juz the crowd..though he is standing btwn these two...but we  can noticed both are looking at each other..smiling/laughing.. while poor golta juz acting like a  lamp post hahhaha. *-:) *-:)

i like the first gif  :x they must be enjoyed filming that scene until forgot there are camera and still on filming :x...or its bts ...  they just used it as preview to attract viewer (mbc troll)  it is bts actually ...tats why this scene x on air ...in that scene it was not th-sn but it was hjw and jcw :> :> ;)) ...it happened when the filming x started yet while the production team busy preparing all the camera ,etc...they saw hjw and jcw running ...try to catch each other on the beach  :\"> :P  ;))