[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@michelleG

:(

( its really a GREEN Christmas in this ship or should i say you've got a really wild and perv imagination...lolz  8-}  about the kiss.. i want JiWon do the kiss scene to let us show her subconscious can do that we didn't see.. for sure every time:o3 has a kiss scene :o3 will only remembered JiWon's kiss... hahaha..

:bz :-*

Hahahaha. You have a point chingu.

I want her to kiss JCW, that time he won't forget. =P~ =P~ because there is :-p and too much =P~

Hopefully producers in Korea will think about this. Wahahaha 8-X 8-X

OMO... MY PREVIOUS POST IS KISS NOT KILL.... MY GOODNESS. I ALWAYS TYPED WRONG WORD THEN REALIZE IT AFTER FOREVER =((

Hahahahahahahaha. I saw those photos on Instagram so that I came here... =)) my house is filled with my laughter again =))

Poor puppy dating the snow :-j and even ate the sausage haha

that's your fault puppy because you took selca with Rachel noona. But unnie is a troller =)) you can't win to her.

And now I know that's why while you are her astroboy, she is your troll =))

Omo puppy. >:D< >:D< just don't ask other gals to take selca with you to avoid troll mode from your yeobo =))

P.S I noticed another wrong words and grammar on my post =(( please ignore them as long as you can understand because it's the thought that counts. #-o

haha @kanyaprasetyo i get these pics on hjw jcw FB

this x-mas is really too much laughter, should thank to our JiJi lol :)) :))

well i think they already hav x-mas date before ;)) ;)) since puppy must filming on x-mas and unnie busy w her movie promotion too

and seems after finish work unnie just back home to party but not hang out somewhere, even she doesnt post the pic she party-ing, wae :-\" :-\" oh oh unnie so thoughtful, she afraid puppy will be sad chinggus coz he only has the snowsage there ;;) =))

Maybe they had a deal.

If puppy will prove his loyalty to her then they will date at night.

That's why puppy uploaded two pics almost at the same time showing unnie that he has no one.

But unnie wants to challenge puppy's faithfulness to her so she uploaded a pic of her and ahjussi. So the face of HJW says:

"How about this puppy?! Can you still be loyal to me"

When JCW saw the picture, he is jealous yet still want to prove that he is a loyal boyfriend.

So he uploads a picture of him and the snowsage with the hashtag #nobodybutyou pertaining not to snowsage but to unnie.

The evidence of puppy being alone just with snowsage is actually sent to her kakaotalk first.

Lastly, the picture of Unnie last night cheering is because she won the game. Hahaha. But he might be with puppy treating him because he behaved =))

very creative thinking my friends.

actually jcw not behaving 100% becos i just saw another IG pix from a cody, he took pix with snowsage with a whole bunch of cody :))

he did that in early part of EK too.he is a babe magnet. :))

the good thing is rachel noona not there. :)>- maybe she has another party to attend

lol @qwenly thats not us creative thinking chinggu but it's jcw himself :D:D

why he doesnt post the pic of him with other persons but just w the snowsage only :-\" :-\" clearly he wants to gain more attention from certain noona, yeah he trying to talk to her how pitiful he is when no one beside him  ;)) ;))

Maybe to prove also to future Mrs. Ji that Rachel noona is not there because she is really jealous of the infamous selca that silence her from Dec. 7:-p

HJW: are you sure you're not with her? /:)

JCW: Yes Yeobo. I am not with her. Pls. Believe me. [-O<

HJW: how can I believe you?

/:)

*Puppy calling all the girls in the set* :-\"

JCW: ok girls, let's take a selca.!

*send photo to HJW Yeobo*

HJW: :-? Ok. Just make sure you'll behave then we will eat delicious dinner together. >:D<

JCW: Yes Yeobo. Promise. =; Nobody but you. =P~

8-> 8->

Archived