[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

lol @kanyaprasetyo ofc puppy doesnt feel cold anymore because unnie already gave him a "special treat" ;)) ;))

oh seems JiJi overcome lover quarrel and ms leeyoungju starts click like his post again, oh that is the last two posts :-\" :-\"

@MichelleG ottoke i feel too nervous now :-S since pmy is the mc, she will appear in front of his eyes most of the time so...where he should look at /:) /:)

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chingu... I just read some news on Korean remake In Time With You (TW Drama).. Since I don't watch the original, by reading articles and comments they all say the most important ones are the acting and chemistry... because it's not plot driven drama but character driven... I wonder what if JiJi acts in this one? :-? We know their chemistry is soo good and maybe this drama needs reunion couple :>

Therefore let me ask you here, if JiJi is reunited, which one do you prefer: drama or movie? What kind of project/story? And what's your reason? :>

For me, I want JiJi reunite in both drama and movie.. hehehe.. Because if it's drama (preferably romcom) we get to see them on weekly basis. And if it's movie, we can get bed scenes :\"> :\"> something like movie Always, Love 911, A Moment to Remember

*currently dreaming* I-) I-)

@sharonsfvMBC awards on 30th Dec is Tue = Healer broadcast day.If JCW attends, he is taking attention away from Healer :(So sad, my feel is that he wont attend and will claim to be filming.
@michelleGAm afraid, yes, we have witness an example of Ninja dating.
@sakura29angelDo you know that the pix posted by you, the one where yr friend took of hjw when she was leaving and her autograph was posted on Baidu tanyang thread. they dont have other photos posted meaning there are no other photos that was posted from korea, otherwise they would have them too. 
so it seems your friends were the only awesome people who bring us the news. I dont know, maybe any news/photos posted within korea have been deleted or covered up. *gasp* its almost like in dramas. korean internet freedom is not as open as what I think. 8-X
@B-u-z-z-b-e-eI pity PMY, I think she is trying to be careful too, thats why both her and Jcw's IG there are no fishy fishy. I can tell she tries hard also, organising coffee truck for the cast, so I am sure she wants to focus on her career too.-------------I am enjoying Healer very much, the romance story is just starting so I am still ok, later on I dont know. if it is a romance, I figure there would be a kiss later on, but I am dealing with it one ep a time. I think the script is very good and I just enjoy it as entertainment.
True romance doesnt come about often. And probably once in a lifetime, will there be Ek, 51eps, lots of loveline. Yep, no IG updates from hjw, maybe they texting directly already so no need to put up all these things for fans.
:x

@kanyaprasetyo
actually i prefer JiJi reunite in a drama because we can see more longer skinship than in a movie :\"> :D and i think all categories is ok except chaebol-cinderella /:)

but maybe the chance too low for this dream :^o so the possible case, didnt puppy still have a movie postponing :-/

yeah the movie "Two Constables", as i remember other cast is actor Sol Kyung Gu but they still not state who is the female cast, its so good if unnie can cast in this movie too. So that time is not only JiJi reunion but also unnie and SKG one, woah i guess it will come out as a blockbuster with talent casts =D> =D>

another reason, before jcw enlistment, really hope he can act along with unnie again to let the audience see how is called amazing chemistry :x :x

@qwenli @sakura29angel friend is real life Someday News reporter, bravely report something other people don't =)) =))

@sharonsfv but Two Constables is cop movie, no romance :(:( I want romance with lots of skinships to make up for EK :x :\">

----------------------------------------------------
Another dating couple from doing drama together is out today... (read on soompi)
JiJi oh JiJi... don't you want to go public? :> :>

@kanyaprasetyo as for me I prefer they act in movie this time and the story theme either about zombie or rom-com fantasy genre, HJW & JCW character posses of some kind of weird power/ability and the power/ability need them do a lot of skinship.  :D
A bit off topic but since you mention about ITWY remake..honestly I don't really like the idea of remaking drama from other country, this year k-production remake most of my favourite dramas (ITWY one of them). I wonder why don't they adapt from manhwa, there are tons of manhwa that even better and more intrigue than any dramas. Not to mention drama/movie adaption from manhwa has been proven more successful than remake like Miseang, Warrior Baek Dong Soo, Secretly Greatly etc..  

lol when i scrolling down my IG, the blond hair of his post hit my eyes first, i tot "oh gosh! dont puppy take selfie w rachel noona again :-SS "

and then i see that is a snowman =)) =))

phew #:-S pls wookie u just make my heart beat so fast and even delay for a while to wonder should i continue scrolling down =)) =))

Lol his snowman reminds of me the ahjumma in Healer. Speaking of it, i'm loving this drama so far. Its gud, funny okey the female lead wasnt really annoying, shes cute actually. And my heart beats once again for a drama character. Im liking Jungho more and more. Lol

@qwenli i wonder where are the other photos of hjw took by fans. Its quite impossible that no other pics of her came out the nxt morning, sure there are some fans too who had her pic. Even no news of her attendance. There's no other fan account that mentioned about it, ryt?? Yeah i guess either media took down it or before the musical fans already oriented that snapping a pic of her wasnt allowed. But why?

@kanyaprasetyo yay! I actually wanted a REAL reunion, if u know what i mean. :x

Ok i prefer a movie reunion. Maybe a may december love affair with lots of skinship. Lol or a rom com. Its been ages since she acted in a rom com movie. How about a IHYV type of story?

After JCW updates his Instagram with picture of SnowSage, unnie finally posts on her Instagram with picture of ahjussi... ~X(

Oops. But I found similarity to their posts.. Because ahjussi kinda look like the SnowSage =)) and their picture is sepia-ish again. :-j want to tell JCW that HJW also has his own SnowSage. =))

They are trolling our hearts again [-( [-(

But I am calm though.

PS. Her caption says Christmas date. That's ok guys. For promotion. (:| (:|

i juz landed safely .. And wat a good xmas present for me unnie :x :x

Xmas date omo :> :> unnie definitely the winner in this trolling competition... kitten still cant beat unnie in tis obvious caption "xmas date" good job unnie =D> =D>

Wonder will ahjussi be invited to join unnie family for xmas ... At least unnie n ahjussi having a relaxing schedule ... Kitten still busy in the healer filming set.. with a sissy snowman wearing a lipstick

=)) =))

Wookie finally post with no cold or lonely caption again. He seems so happy playing with his snowsage :)) And yeayy!! Finally Mamanim update her IG with ahjusii :)) (someone here must be happy with that 8-| :)) ) and because of that, I wonder Puppy will more colder and lonely again hahahaha....

Paehaaa... you don't have to worry, I'll give you a warm hug  >:D< while Mamanim have a selca with ahjusii, and please don't ask PMY for coming and join with us :)) :))

Unnie, is "Xmas date" the theme/concept of your photoshoot? ;;) coz I can see the photography studio lighting :-\" :-\"

As for puppy and his snowman/woman =))

Hmm...it'd be awesome if one of the trolls- NC, MBC, or NHK- release some fishes for us to grill and feast for Christmas

*plyaing all I want for Christmas is JiJi*

hmm why i hav feeling unnie teasing me :-w

yesterday i just left a comment on her ig to ask her should take a break and hang out with her love on x-mas and then today she really hanging out...with ahjushii :^o :^o

okie actually i think unnie teasing puppy because of his last infamous selfie :-B dont u see her naughty smile, she looks like saying "hey wookie, not only u hav costar to take selfie but me too ;)) ;)) "

lol about ahjushii, his expression looks like being forced to join the picture :))

Archived