[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@qwenli
here's the link
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=changwook&no=53904&exception_mode=recommend

You can see him wearing that jacket too on DC

@drbigapple
I beg to differ. This jacket matter is something fishy. More fishy than unnie with some photographer in Taiwan :P:P
N unnie is looking for Hollywood scripts, not Hollywood bf =))
Btw I have a feeling if unnie gonna do some hollywood movie, her role is supporting role for action, just like most Asian stars /:) /:)

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kanyaprasetyo unfortunately most asian actor have that "luck" with directors, unless you do something like Lucy Liu. But it just like hispanic, either they cast them as drug dealers or housekeepers etc 8-| /:)

Well if unnie is cast in a action movie I hope is a good one, it's rare for action movies to be good unless is for James Bond *-:) good she could be the next bond girl @drbigapple‌ :-@ =;

personally i like the jacket v much, i think the design is very unique.and since it has such special meanings, i wld hv bought it, if i was them.

people in love are abit crazy, they try to hold it all in, but somewhere, somehow, it shows.

i think hjw is very ambitious for trying to break into hollywood. it wld hv been so much easier for her to take up china projects, the money is good too.

@jiji0203‌

the colour tone is definitely similar, so tats why i think hjw cld hv bought it for him. or jiji just hv the same taste. but the more i think abt it, the more i think its not jcw's usual fashion style. ;))

Here's clear pic of what he's wearing
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=changwook&no=53894&exception_mode=recommend
you can see the right arm, written 'love of my life'

@qwenli maybe that's the case... unnie loves cartoon and funny t-shirt so maybe her taste is jacket with lots of embroideries ;))
love is blind, after all :)) :))

I-) I-) I-) unnie been wearing tat green jacket since before she met puppy ~O) ~O) the jacket puppy wearing now could be frm his fans also (:| (:| juz like many soft toys(craftholic)  at unnie new office are frm her fans ~O) ~O)

@namyounnie as bond gal:-/ :-/:-j :-j no way for it to happen.......

my jetplane alwiz with his funny acts :> :>

Here it goes, I usually see those type of jacket in this place

http://m.hottopic.com/hottopic/Guys/Outerwear.jsp

I don't see the jackets there but they don't show everything from their merchandise.

8-| @doc why not. Anything can happen. I'm just hoping for a good project.

@namyo
tsk tsk tsk.....ur statement is not convincing =)) =))definitely not from the brand u fishy fishy about..becos the price is not expensive enough=)) =))hmm....celebs will wear something that will definitely HOT /BEST outfit of the season which will be posted on the online website....becos celebs are icon fashion :-B :-B

@kanyaprasetyo
I see that mgr Bang seems to have a similar design jacket but in black with embroidery on the sleeve too. JCW and Mgr Bang are twins are they? :)) I think they have some real bromance going on. :))
Maybe hjw bought two jackets for both of them? I know, I am delulu.

@doc I will prove right my statement X( just wait a little I'm going to the mall this weekend for some winter shopping. :x 8-> there too many similar stores but I know i've seen them or I'll just ask a random guy to tell me where they buy them.

This is bothering aishhhh

Ohhhhhmother Bang is doing a cameo in Healer =))

Please do a cameo too. Shiro!!!! I want a complete drama ;;)

I love JiJi

@namyo‌

save ur energy and enjoy ur own winter shopping :-B :-B

u wont find anything abt jiji=)) =))

Hmm unnie gt the opportunity to have fews pics with those models/celebs/designers in US...but she so secretive about it :-?

:-?not even update in her Ig...

Perhaps not only she looking for next projects...she may be having secret dating with someone :> :>

class="post-title entry-title" A Night With You: Episode 6 Posted on 5:05 PMby TaNyang Haven with No comments anwy6-1.jpg Jin Yi leaves, upset with both grown-up men who act like kids. She meets her headmistress and the headmistress asks her why her looks is so bad. “Jin Yi-ah, why do you frown? Smile, or no one will come to you looking...

link: http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2014/10/a-night-with-you-episode-6.html

Ha Ji Won unnie doesn't really look her age. When I saw her again, I told myself that she looks young @ 31 (guessing Jun Ji Hyun and HJW were the same age) but OMO, she is even older than 31. Hahaha. That's why I think Ji Chang Wook has a great admiration to her. Hehehehe.:\"> She maybe found the fountain of youth or else she's a vampire. I wished she could stay that young looking until she reached, uhm 50s?? LOL.
She is so dedicated to her work but I wish she could focus on herself too, like have a boyfriend, get married and have a baby while her egg cells are working HAHAHA.
But we don't know if she's hiding some special someone. :P <---- Delulu. LOL

Archived