[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

again..I watched the making of kiss scene (NG's) from LMH past dramas, soooo a lot :(( :(( :((what happen with Heirs???? WHAT'S WRONG SBS???? :OFaith from SBS too X(
I want to see making NG from this scene :(( :((
4e48eeb0jw1ea1rajrs2jj20p00go0wt.jpg
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzDT2El3qh-IpXderln2t Adegan%2Bterbaik.jpg
77566723b436250e4cc4c6199812c9b7.jpg9344875834567343258_11n.jpg images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSpC00W8q6jIBpzDrv_2D

THAT THAT THAT!!!!!! X(

115.jpg

LMH and his past co-star are they watching the kiss making like LMH doing usually???? then, I want it to Heirs ALSO!!! X(

edit : my 1000th posted <:-P

Guest lightforyou

pluie said:

lunamaisara

said:

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"I just knew something from my friend who ships a drama couple. (This couple is not related  to Minshin, so don’t worry..hehe)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Some news from insider said this couple is dating after their drama. The guy is really into the girl but the girl wants to take it slow, so nothing officially released from them. They didn’t promote their drama together too. Only did interview for the drama BTS and other interviews by the TV channel which airs their drama. Also reject interview for DVD and opt for only interview on paper. A lot of avoiding actually since the girl wants to keep it low. Sorry can’t write in detail coz already promised to this friend of mine.What I’m trying to say is.. is this the possible reason for Minshin’s DVD case too..kekeke id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Let’s see more how it goes. :x

cr the-inheritors-tumblr.com fanmade original artist (?)
Be1Rmb5CEAQ56o8.jpgBe1SBHBCYAAsvhm.jpgBe1SHGICAAA1Gz6.jpgBe1SRR4CAAAefIV.jpgBe1SgsiCMAAyWbF.jpg

WHERE IS MY CLOSET KISS????? X(
edit : already posted by eka ^:)^that is coincidence or what, I type my 1000th comment above with my heart very sincere praise to the God want the BTS NG a lot while my clock on 10.00 :x =D> =D>

Chiggus, don't you worry. When I get rich as richard simmons, I'll buy the whole SBS then I'll release every single damn bts of The Heirs. :D

Hai chingu..

@myhepyending,@Jennifer Santos, @Comelcoke, @hohurm,@nonouri, @faidaris, @lunamaisara & my other chingu from malaysia here...are you plan to join fan meeting for global tour shinhye and minho in malaysia 2014??? I think different month..heheh..but I dont know when..so I just want to ask if do you plan to join????.. :x :x

Guest myhepyending

Hai chingu..

@myhepyending,@Jennifer Santos, @comelcoke, @hohurm,@nonouri, @faidaris, @lunamaisara & my other chingu from malaysia here...are you plan to join fan meeting for global tour shinhye and minho in malaysia 2014??? I think different month..heheh..but I dont know when..so I just want to ask if do you plan to join????.. :x :x

If either one of them or both come to Malaysia. ..I will definitely go to meet them!!! :D

@branwen I also want to see the making for the 'sandwich leg' scene....just look at minho's cheeky and at the same time shy face....I want to know so bad what happen that time

@rikasnail me too...I want to see the making of all picture that you post....especially the donut kiss.... I want to see their shy faces :(( sbs you are so mean!!!!!

Guest lightforyou

rikasnail said: lightforyou said:

LMH'S FACE   LMH'S FACE  LMH'S FACE  LMH'S FACE  LMH'S FACE  LMH'S FACE  LMH'S FACE  LMH'S FACE  LMH'S FACE  LMH'S FACE  LMH'S FACE  LMH'S FACE  LMH'S FACE LMH'S FACE  LMH'S FACE  LMH'S FACE  LMH'S FACE  LMH'S FACE  LMH'S FACE  LMH'S FACE  LMH'S FACE
KYAAAAAAA! SO SORRY BUT LOOK AT HIS FACE LOOKING AT HER he was like "i want to eat you" PARK SHIN HYE  was like " OMG,SO CLOOOOOSE" and i'm like O,O just a question does he look at his other co-stars with such passion in his eyes? if so then he rally knows how to act =D>

@faidaris..I heard that both of them will do fm in asian country..so far I know shinhye will do fan meeting march/april 2014 at china and japan..but she also busy with her movie..is she become ninja again?? Heheehhe...for thailand, philipphine, malaysia I dont know when...but I heard they will..sorry chingu if my info is not correct..I remember I read somewhere..but I forgot the source..I will try to find again...I will join too of they come to malaysia..I will see u chingu..ehhehehe.. :x :x

SantyH said: @hye14 in purpose or not but the link that you've send answering my another theory :D B-) their asian tour perhaps we'll dig more about it.sorry my brain's just working too hard for uri OTP LOL :x

Archived