[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys ... Just quick reminder before I go to sleep :P ... as MinShin Shipper this is our motto :D
tumblr_mxbln4xcaJ1siqvhio2_250.gif

Minho approved !
v7y.gif

Shinhye will be watching you !!
kpf.gif

For party ruiners and thread Trolls Go away ... !!If you see them comment, just click "flag" button and pick "abuse" - Done !

g7bk.gif

Seriously, WHY ARE ALL OF YOU SO FUNNY? :))
Chingu ya @giselle_tw , I was laughing so hard watching that cat & toilet paper thingy! =)) 
I am still laughing as I'm typing!
THANK YOU FOR THIS AWESOME THREAD! THANK YOU! THANK YOU GOD! THANK YOU!
tumblr_mdr1w9pcCz1qifa2a.gif

Guest lameoser

giselle_tw said:
Guys ... Just quick reminder before I go to sleep :P ... as MinShin Shipper this is our motto :D

Minho approved !

For party ruiners and thread Trolls Go away ... !!If you see them comment, just click "flag" button and pick "abuse" - Done !

giselle_tw

said:

Minho approved !

I am not sure whether it is the pervy me or is it them, but every single time I see that closet kiss scene video or gif, I will stop, and look, and STILL be amazed by the intimacy of the scene and will go exactly like this --- =P~ =P~ =P~
Is it me, chingu?
Or is it them?
XBrpane.gif
jl6.gif

Guys ... Just quick reminder before I go to sleep :P 
... as MinShin Shipper this is our motto :D

Minho approved !

For party ruiners and thread Trolls 
Go away ... !!
If you see them comment, just click "flag" button and pick "abuse" - Done !

i Come bk home... n this is what i seee.. MinHo whaaaaattt?? and the necklace??? ok.... i should breathe first....

Guest minshin2046

Hi hi, I just have something in mind to shared ... Do u any shipper every think that actually the closet kiss no need to kiss so long ... :)) Actually for normal kdrama mostly the actor n actress just touch lips ... I don think LMH need to kiss so long ... :)) maybe he WANTED to kiss so long :)) like after he held PSH chin kiss her then he can just stop BUT he choose changed hand to held back of her head n kiss deeply ... :)) So I wonder is the script told him so ? ....But how can u count the time , when LMH busy kissing the PSH .So u have the answer rite? . Good nite chingu ...

oppa.. open your mouth..AAAAAHHH~~~tumblr_mzf8dtHu8d1s8dcp7o1_400.gif

LMH :Gif-Cat-shaking-the-head.gif

tumblr_mc2jflqFzh1qb418d.gif

PSH : naeee???
tumblr_m0zjozQhn01r99f4t.gif

LMH : I've got more :P
url.gifvvBewUaL0CIAEk-Vk.jpg

PSH : ...."no problem.. I will eat itself!"
tumblr_m0zjecqq601r99f4t.gif -->> 47a03b7b96c3557b630192cc8e0b739212741272

LMH : yaa! ssssshhhttt!!!
tumblr_m31ht82tvp1qlutiq.gif
"Stop pouting!" [-X
or... I will kiss youu :\"> :* :* :* 
PSH...

ISSHHHHHH!!!........tumblr_inline_mk006dIyn91qz4rgp.gif

my eyes... I'm going bed right now :)>-sleepy-cat.gif

Guest rjuliet

i hope baby girl pic is new...she looks so young ....but cheers chingus if its true a couple rings necklace :D ...all gifs and posts today are funny as always :D ..btw, i was watching the vids of minho bts and interview in china, he looks so young also nowadays...perhaps, does love makes us look younger coz we are happier? ;)  ..and yes we miss @stucked pervy pov :D

faidaris

said: I am not sure whether it is the pervy me or is it them, but every single time I see that closet kiss scene video or gif, I will stop, and look, and STILL be amazed by the intimacy of the scene and will go exactly like this --- =P~ =P~ =P~

Is it me, chingu?

Or is it them?

Guest branwen

Just taking a break from work.

Signs she's secretly in love:

1. She laughs really hard when the object of her affection is nearby.

tumblr_mwhzg59HPm1qjkud7o1_500.gif
tumblr_mwhzg59HPm1qjkud7o2_500.gif
Park Shin Hye laughing so hard and no one understands why.

2. She gets really dressed up.

1497785_633321436730990_1967782990_n.jpgFrom this, to this >>>park-shin-hye.png?w=600
credit to kdramastars.com
Park Shin Hye wore two gowns for two different events for one night. The first one looks good, but the white gown made her look like a blooming bride. Her concept is Juliet from Romeo & Juliet and was especially prepared for the SBS Drama Awards.

3. She twit things not directly about him but that she knows will interest him.

Lee Min Ho Ideal Type Game on Encore Concert in Seoul: Girl who's into cultural arts.

[Twitter]

박신혜 @ssinz 6 Jan
지난주 토요일 보운찌 세미언니 손잡고 난생처음 꽃꽂이 배워봄~ 내 머리는 드라이를 안해서 산발이네..쩝..

Translation:
I learned flower arrangement last saturday for the first time of my life with Se-mi unni~
Scattered hair because I didn't dried..

1512295_10151977561137961_1765925882_n.j
No one knows why she suddenly wanted to learn about flower arrangement. Maybe for her upcoming movie, or is it to impress someone. Hmm...

4. She will move closer to him when the two of them are talking.

tumblr_mxhf3ooGdU1siqvhio1_250.jpgtumblr_mxhf3ooGdU1siqvhio2_250.jpg

tumblr_mxhgaxiatg1siqvhio1_500.jpg
credit to the-inheritors.tumblr.com

5. She'll tease him about something.

tumblr_mxt9kfH2NR1siqvhio5_r1_250.giftumblr_mxt9kfH2NR1siqvhio2_250.gif
tumblr_mxt9kfH2NR1siqvhio3_250.giftumblr_mxt9kfH2NR1siqvhio4_250.gif

tumblr_mxskn19JgE1siqvhio1_250.giftumblr_mxskn19JgE1siqvhio2_250.gif

tumblr_mxtmew1O5k1siqvhio1_250.giftumblr_mxtmew1O5k1siqvhio2_250.gif
tumblr_mxtmew1O5k1siqvhio3_250.giftumblr_mxtmew1O5k1siqvhio4_250.gif
credit to the-inheritors.tumblr.com

Honestly, while doing this, I felt frustrated because PSH is so darn hard to read. She acts cute with almost anyone, even with girls. The funny thing is, LMH also displayed most of the signs. And he's so much easier to read. Well, gotta go back to work.

Guest rjuliet

@branwen shinhye is known to be bubbly and a bit tomboyish but when she is with minho she becomes a bit shy and very girly and feminine...i hope it helps ;)

Guest tropicalgirl

Finally i can get back in here. Really all of you just funny!! This is my reaction after read your posts @giselle_tw @rikasnail  
tumblr_myt9ke1qeR1siqvhio2_250.gif   tumblr_myt9ke1qeR1siqvhio6_r1_250.gif

@faidaris It's not you chingu, i'ts absolutely them and because of them we are now officially  confirmed as a pervert :))
Dear @itybittykitty If you on your shift tonight (my country time), please blow this thread away with your "BTS" ;)

Guest branwen

@rjuliet
:D >:D<
I know, I know. But a feminine Shin Hye is a less interactive Shin Hye. She's so much playful when she's with KWB. Maybe it's because there's less BTS for LMH and PSH, so that's why there's very little evidence. But according to some sources, she really didn't interact much with LMH especially when filming outdoors and if there's a lot of people around. Thanks to strict agencies and anti issues.

Guest rjuliet

yes dear @branwen, but there is a quote : the most beautiful things in life can not be seen but only be felt by the heart *hugs ...when our feelings get deeper we cherish it and protect it inside our deepest heart ..

Archived