[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just come, on, baby boy. How can anyone, ANYONE, look THIS GOOD with this haircut? 
kl63.gif
giphy.gif(Sorry for the F word, I meant no harm though! LOL!)
Seriously this man looks good in anything. Even better in NOTHING I think! :)
Mianhe, minors. Really, mianhe! [-O<
I'm reflecting now 8-> [-O<

Guest crazybees4

This ship is sailing toooo fast.  Maybe because of a strong wind.  Again! I think a strength of this ship was tested. I am not surprise that finally the ship is safe and moving forward to the same direction and the same “goal”.  We have a very talent crews who know how to control this ship SO well.  Thanks to you all my dear MinShin Shippers for your excellent work!!  You are such a great team. =D>

I have to confess as an oldie, when the strong wind was formed, I have no strength to face it.  (Guilty) :(Please forgive me. ^:)^ I did have a sea sick. :D To keep my spirit on this ship alive, what I did is watching my favorite scenes of “The Heirs” again and again.  Focusing on how their exchange their look in every scene.  Before going to bed, I watch @plurie MV every night.  It made me really happy.  It kept my sweet dream alive. :x :\">

Allow me to repeat!  For me, as long as both of them are single, I will keep on shipping them in this forum.  I won’t go anywhere else.  I will respect their privacy.  I know where I stand.   However, I cannot help interpret all “my evidences” in the way that make myself happy as long as it cause no harm and not intrude their privacy. 

What I found when I kept watching “the heirs” is KT always shows his love in ES through his powerful eyes contact since the first episode till the last one.  Amazingly, the look he gave to her on screen was exactly the same as he had for her off screen.  That’s why I never get bore watching every episode of TanEug and @plurie MV again and again.  That’s why I want to believe that LMH hid himself under KT.  That’s why I want to believe that many lines he said to PSH represent his true feeling as well. 

My believe in MinShin theory is growing when I asked my daughter who has “zero” interest in shipping and never watched the Heirs.  I let her watch my “evidence”.  It was their BTS clip.  I told her to tell me what she felt.  She knew PSH but did not know LMH.  Firstly, she paid attention on PSH only, and she told me that PSH looked SO happy.  I told her that you have to observe both of them.   Then, the scene he was talking to her in LA was shown.  Once she saw his look, she told me “the guy surely has a special feeling for her”.  She then has no doubt why I became crazy and spare my time to this ship.  She edited my icon for me and also offered to create a giff for me if I want.  Woo Hoo!

For me, only one comment from my daughter means A LOT since she  never shows any interest in this kind of thing AT ALL!!  .  At least, it confirmed that I am not deluged.  I just follow my instinct.  I only want to see another happy couple in this world.  I want to witness a life like a fairy tale.  I remember when KT firstly told her that he likes her by saying “Do I like you?”  ES did not believe since he already has RS as his fiancé.  KT told ES that everything can happen since they are in Hollywood.  Yes, they are in entertainment industry.  They both were in many stories that giving hope to people.  Happy ending is like a blessing for us.  That’s why it is not a sin to wish that a dream can come true.  It is not a sin to have a good will for stranger. 

Good night my dear Chingu!  Have a sweet dream.  Love you all.:x >:D<

Guest myhepyending

@rikasnail I found the video! Sorry I cannot insert the video....I'm using phone...here's the url

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=37cS52OmLX8

Guest lameoser

faidaris said: @lameoser
Chingu ya, I love your 'little' experimentation there! :-bd I was grinning like an idiot reading that! (and imagining how it might have felt like! LOL!)

Guest crazybees4

faidaris

said: @crazybees4

... yet you did not share what was the one comment that your daughter said that meant so much to you

:)

Do you mind sharing? I love reading someone's POV. Learning through someone else's view.

Edit: It's my 1,000th post! <:-P

OH MY GOD !!!!!!! the necklace......please someone zoom it pally!!!!pally!!!!      ^

:)

^

Is that really a new pic? She looks so young. And that ring doesnt look like the one Minho wore in the pic someone posted here before.

@faidaris hahaha i dont even believe i'm writting it...like i always said my brain keep working all the time for this ship..@hohurm @mialuvheonhee when do u get this picture honey?

Our Minshin in 15 years later

Shinhye : Son, appa left for work, come on saying goodbye! Goodbye appa! Saranghae!936217_409971882433965_2143743803_n.jpgMinho : Goodbye too my little hero, take care your omma when appa left, arraso? Saranghae!images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8zsaHQJt_IQNyKgab5SP

Guest myhepyending

@giselle_tw awww...chinguuu...you are playing alone tonight...come here let me hug you >:D< I cannot post pictures...I'm using phone...my comp is still broken :( @rikasnail post some more gif...play together with giselle....I wonder where is @stucked :-?

@rikasnail similar right??? But I'm still not sure...just my guess

Archived