[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BevmWtQCcAE_P5w.jpg      oh my God!!! today is all about flower!!!!MH oppa why you drive us crazy....!!!always have any relation with her..... ^:)^

Guest rjuliet

yes I saw that scene too when minho seems to purposely or coincidentally touch shinhye most sensitive part which is her ear, haha, naughty boy :D ...is that pic of minho with dream wedding title on it a new cf? he looks dreamy :x ...love the flowers :x

Hi all ....  :-h Just had a chance to sit in front of computer again ... #:-S
Glad you all like my post. DC Gall really crazy over kiss scene today :)) most of their post today is closet kiss. So no need to feel shy, even Koreans craving for TanSang/MinShin kiss. So we all perfectly normal here LOL :)
Well ... maybe a little naughty ;)) but that's ok hehe ...qn7t.gif

someone said they saw minho drinking coffe today so its mean he's still in China? about SH's schedule is it for tomorrow (the CF) but where's the place?is it JKS CF?  http://t.co/gRJWxFcO5g 

@rikasnail    i'm glad their put another person between them perhaps SH didnt want someone jealous (my delulu mode On)...Glad to she her back even we dont even know her flight schedule,after all this time she's always glowing on her airport fashion too bad we didnt see that before.MH oppa stay right there!!!dont go any where just ask another extra CF there in China :x

Guest myhepyending

@rikasnail I miss u chinguu >:D< and I miss @stucked also.....where is everybody??? It's kinda quite today....

Finally shinhye show her face....we miss her like crazy....that picture with jgs...the women in between them...I think she is the photographer that work with minho during his anycall series. ..the one that made him wear the plastic jacket....am I right???

SantyH said: @rikasnail    i'm glad their put another person between them perhaps SH didnt want someone jealous (my delulu mode On)...Glad to she her back even we dont even know her flight schedule,after all this time she's always glowing on her airport fashion too bad we didnt see that before.MH oppa stay right there!!!dont go any where just ask another extra CF there in China :x

myhepyending said: @rikasnail I miss u chinguu >:D< and I miss @stucked also.....where is everybody??? It's kinda quite today.... Finally shinhye show her face....we miss her like crazy....that picture with jgs...the women in between them...I think she is the photographer that work with minho during his anycall series. ..the one that made him wear the plastic jacket....am I right???

Guest eka5566

giselle_tw said: Hi all ....  :-h Just had a chance to sit in front of computer again ... #:-S
Glad you all like my post. DC Gall really crazy over kiss scene today :)) most of their post today is closet kiss. So no need to feel shy, even Koreans craving for TanSang/MinShin kiss. So we all perfectly normal here LOL :)
Well ... maybe a little naughty ;)) but that's ok hehe ...

Guest Mayada A

ravairie said: i got this from twitter Shin hye's schedule @Wintercherub: Park Shin Hye Schedule update:- ☆ 24th Jan 14 - CF shooting ☆ 25th Jan 14 - Royal Tailor 1st script reading (Info cr.tripleEdoubleLU)

Guest lilyrose81

I have yet to rewatch The Heirs. Yeap I'm an Heirs-rewatching virgin. Lololol.

But I want to rewatch and analyse every single thing again about their relationship in the drama. Heheh there are a lot of things that you guys point out here that I didn't get to see before, so gahhh definitely NEED TO REWATCH.

And oh yes I believe PSH is in China now, so if LMH is still not back in Korea yet, that means they're in the same land, meet up please yes please yes. [-O<

giselle_tw said: SantyH said: @rikasnail    i'm glad their put another person between them perhaps SH didnt want someone jealous (my delulu mode On)...Glad to she her back even we dont even know her flight schedule,after all this time she's always glowing on her airport fashion too bad we didnt see that before.MH oppa stay right there!!!dont go any where just ask another extra CF there in China :x

@lovejasmine @gissele_tw you're right and my delusion she's having the same flight with her oppa,but she's been undercover^^.Just wait when they comeback to incheon. ooo...chingu!!!our journey still long can we bear something like this until they finally revealed it...hiks!!!!

Archived