[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lightforyou

LOVE MINSHIN :

photo 67f7985dgw1e9382exyaij21kw11rh0g_zps9d906cd9.jpg photo 67f7985dgw1e93bdvja5mj21kw11rtff_zps09650d2e.jpg photo 67f7985dgw1e9382htfauj21kw11rtlb_zps80a21555.jpg somone mentioned here about couples that looks alike ; don't you think their facials expressions looks the same here when they turned at the same time: photo 67f7985dgw1e9382bp8i3j21kw11raoa_zps38a6d0b1.jpg

Guest feliciawst

528e00ec267c11e3951b22000ae9142b_7_zpsb3
sorry to burst the bubble or be a wet blanket but i don't think that Shin Hye was behind this line. i watched a video of this and i didn't spot her there. i'll link the video if i can remember where i saw it from :D 

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

Faith in LMH? What for?

Faith that he will take courage and act towards his feelings for PSH,if he has any (and I believe he has,that's why I'm here.if I wouldn't have faith in both of them,I would just mind my own business and stay on LMH's thread).

That's the purpose of the shippers threads.to support two celebrities whom they think that belong together in real life too,not just in reel.you don't seem to like LMH,so you aren't a MinShin shipper .with the risk to be rude,I have to ask this:why exactly are you here ?

Guest branwen

@KhushiRS =)) I like you! But you know we're minshin shippers first & foremost so we don't really think like that. It takes away the fun. We try to live and ship at the moment.

@itybittykitty I saw you.

why are you just coming in? I'm already coming out?? :D

Guest itybittykitty

branwen said: @KhushiRS =)) I like you! But you know we're minshin shippers first & foremost so we don't really think like that. It takes away the fun. We try to live and ship at the moment. @itybittykitty I saw you. why are you just coming in? I'm already coming out?? :D

Guest lightforyou

lightforyou said: LorenHaze said: lightforyou said: whenever i come here at this time i'll find lorenhaze where are you? come out i know that you are lurking
B-) LOL it became a habit like i know how this thread works in my time stucky wakes up when i go to sleep lorenhaze come here when it's night time teenagers like me comes out in the weekends and pluie; faidaris and many others i ALSO find them here  with stucked and when i come from school stucked and giselle would be naughty AGAIN :\"> THIS THREAD IS NOW OFFICIALLY MY SECOND HOME AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH  :x IT already became a habit and a part of my life it isn't a matter of shipping anymore it became more then that WITH EACH ONE OF YOU :x >:D< LOVE YOU ALL  :-*

I find you guys sometimes are not being fair to Lee Min-ho, and as his fan who is not a shipper, some of the stuff written here are quite disappointing to read. Some comments are not accurate, completely off-base or just false.
First, let's start with the premise that no one here in this thread knows him personally. Most of you here were not even his fans until a few months ago. Even his so-called fans who usually post here don't often have accurate information about him. Take the whole military thing which I had to clarify, the whole 19+ freakout which again I had to clarify, etc...
Second, most of the info you got is from English sources. Not in Korean. So there's already an information gap on that. On top of that, some info seem to be based on so and so said it, so it must be true. Take his relationship with PMY. I bet you only know about 1% of what happened between them. Even as a long time fan, I'm not even sure what really happened. So I'm not sure how people can use flimsy information to build on their expectation. Just an aside: he's always been friendly with his co-stars. No exception. 
Third, he's a private person. You rarely find any information on his personal life, especially after he rose to stardom. He doesn't do a lot of interviews written, tv, or radio. He doesn't do varieties. The only few occasions you hear from him is before or after his dramas. That's it. His fan-meetings are designed for his fans, and they include an array of topics, but rarely does he go into his personal life. And he doesn't have to. His "fans" understand that. His Korean fans are super protective of him. Same with his very dedicated Chinese and Japanese fans. Most of the time, it's international fans who don't often get a chance to meet him or enough information on him that seem so starve of every little things about him. 
I'm not disputing what he said on his vision of love. But for all we know, he might have followed that step already, but doesn't publicize. And it's his business. 
Just because you ship him with your favorite, doesn't mean he has to fulfill every single thing you wish here. And why is there so much blame on him? 
About Heirs clip used for his encore. Maybe you're reading a lot into it. Honestly, it's nothing special. He's always done that with his successful dramas. After BoF aired in Korea, he promoted it extensively with his co-stars. Even sang the Korean version of Meteor Garden's theme song. My Everything song was part of BOF F4 soundtracks actually. Same with City Hunter. He promoted extensively after it ended. He did a special called City Hunter in Tokyo for Fuji TV. His fan meetings in China had City Hunter theme. The whole Happy Camp appearance was based on City Hunter. 
Don't be disappointed in him for not fulfilling your fantasy. Blame yourself for setting way too unrealistic standards. You can wish and ship all you want, I don't care. But when people start making assumptions and accusations on his character, that is when I have issues. 
I don't know anything about PSH asides from watching her in You're Beautiful and Heirs. And I certainly won't start going around making grossly stated assumptions about her because it's not fair to her, and it will probably irk a lot her fans who have followed her for years and may have a better understanding of who she is. And I really wish you would do the same for Lee Min-ho and his fans who have followed him for a long time, and may know a lot about him, but they don't like to share anything personal out of respect for his privacy. 

Guest lightforyou

feliciawst saidsorry to burst the bubble or be a wet blanket but i don't think that Shin Hye was behind this line. i watched a video of this and i didn't spot her there. i'll link the video if i can remember where i saw it from :D 

There you go again  =)) we've already talked about this in the previous pages that lets love both LMH and PSH so we will not offend others. Lets see things at both side and be fair to both besides we are here for our uri LMH and PSH right? Again this is a MINSHIN thread chingus, lets just enjoy shipping our OTP and support them together. 

Again I will repost this :-*
tumblr_mylgs1luhJ1qjkud7o6_500.gif

Guest branwen

Ok. The shipping police are out. I better run away before I get caught. =))

@itybittykitty have fun kitten. There's a lot of interesting things happening now. I wish I don' have to sleep. I wanna join in but I-)

Archived