[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Just my opinion....
to tell you honestly, I am not a fan of Lee Minho not until I've watched his drama "the Heirs". In fact, the only reason why i watched Heirs is because of uri Park Shin Hye. I find her very adorable and beautiful, yes I can say that there are a lot of wonderful traits our princess has. anyway, what I am trying to say is, though I am not a hardcore fan of Minho (because I never watched any other dramas of him :D, and I do not plan on watching in the future too) I have an impression that he really is a one fine young man, very loving son and a sweet person. So what other people saying that what happened in the FM is his way to protect his current GF, i really cannot accept that. As for me, he doesn't need to do such thing to protect his girl. if he thinks he needs to, why it has to be that long of exposure for our OTP?????
that's all. again, i really love our couple!!!
:x :x :x 

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hohurm said: Btw, speaking of his concert.. before that,my hubby who is also a fan of Heirs did comment in one of the eps that Minho and Shinhye surely have feelings for each other as they looked so real onscreen. I was delighted coz even one who does not ship drama couples also acknowledged this. Anyway back to the concert. I told him my theory about the many TanSang clips and made him watch the full 6 minutes opening of Minho's concert. He told me, honey you're overthinking it. Dont overanalyzed.. ...sigh...men...

@stucked love your spoiler about your sis...I like when we talk ,what our OTP did to us in real life..that is why I often share my take about life..and everyone too, it make this OTP thread real...and this will avoid us from talking about other OTP..@pluie.. welcome again please be around ,missing you.I was browsing every places today around soompi thread and I felt sad..but that is not important, everyone are entitle with their belief...I might weaning myself and back to lurking soon.Thank you ladies love all of you ..got to go early today.Have a lot of errand to do tomorrow..Good night. God bless.

Guest baeshipper

minandshin said: pluie said:

faidaris

said:

pluie

said:

Its about opinion that LMH mentioning/displaying PSH in his concert was because he is NOT protecting her, because he was protecting his real GF.
Now put your self in a girl/a woman as his GF position, how's your feeling when your BF showing the video of another girl in whatever state it is (co-worker/ex co-worker or whatever), but not mentioning you at all since you're his GF?

[size=2]

As for me it must be so damn hurt, moreover, there are rumors too about them are dating, hul ...

[/size]

@baeshipper Aah you give me another idea/thinking, I'm currently adoring another on-screen couple too, and FYI, the male lead was also being MYSTERIOUS during their drama end wrap up party. LMH was still showing his face, but that actor even using hoodie to cover his face. My another theory is if something going on between them, they really being careful about their moves ... like not even single selca together with his leading lady, even if they're inseparable during the shooting days *cough coughI'm in delulu mode, I KNOW :D

Guest minandshin

I think in the show business they have different strategy to avoid some scandal...The best way alway to keep low profile...I mean not bring the media attention on themself... I think the best to protect that "imagined GF" would have been, just do the same than on the other "My Evrithing Concert"...in this way nothing would be suspicious... But I feel this time was the main point not to avoid, but bring some attention, because of some reason (or someone)...to show something to HER, or for the FANS... :)>-
:)>-  :)>-

"Person, Love"
I just wanna share this song by Kim Bum Soo (who sings Last love) and Lena Park (who sings the OST My Wish)
Hope you'll enjoy it.
:\"> :x :x

@pluie its about opinion that LMH mentioning/displaying PSH in his concert was because he is NOT protecting her, because he was protecting his real GF.
Now put your self in a girl/a woman as his GF position, how's your feeling when your BF showing the video of another girl in whatever state it is (co-worker/ex co-worker or whatever), but not mentioning you at all since you're his GF?As for me it must be so damn hurt, moreover, there are rumors too about them are dating, hul ...
awesome!!!!!yeah it must be hurt,and i think LMH will not use other just to cover up his real Gf..and to think is park shin hye....

Guest baeshipper

PSH changed her expression when she saw herself on the monitor while she was watching LMH's acceptance speech.  Her smile was bigger before she felt the camera on her.

yft.gif
4jyftg

And if i am the "real" gf i would have slapped him silly for using another woman to cover up our relationship.

Minho is a gentleman, he will never do that.

Off topic, he has his mum's features! And his sis looks naturally pretty

faidaris said: hohurm said: Btw, speaking of his concert.. before that,my hubby who is also a fan of Heirs did comment in one of the eps that Minho and Shinhye surely have feelings for each other as they looked so real onscreen. I was delighted coz even one who does not ship drama couples also acknowledged this. Anyway back to the concert. I told him my theory about the many TanSang clips and made him watch the full 6 minutes opening of Minho's concert. He told me, honey you're overthinking it. Dont overanalyzed.. ...sigh...men...

kawaypinoy

said:

this is my 1st post ... but 1st wanna say hi to all Filipinos out there kaway kaway :-h :-h :D

well the 1st kDrama that i watched was

BOF

and i liked it upon finishing the show i googled the otp before and some

cf with an unknown girl came up (parkshinhye i dont know her before)

and after watching the bts i was angry because

they really look good together

and i was like

why does he have a cf with someone else it suppose to be with the leading girl of bof

and i was pissed back then...

after that i keep on waiting for their next drama individually....

i watch personal taste i like the drama too because of minho  and its not your tipical story

then saw

heartstrings and i liked it too (but not the otp too i guess that the acting part on the boy lead should have been in higher level it was lacking for me)

then

CITY hunter

i liked the action scenes

but dont like the otp for some reasons...( the girl should be more cute and spontaneous for me i think ) 

Then last year saw someone posted in FB bout Lee min ho and Park shin hye being casted together in a drama... a

nd that same minute i ask UNCLE GOOGLE ABOUT IT and i felt really excited bout it!!!! :D

and then came

the HEIRS... here my POV 
1st ep. because i was waiting long enough for this it has to be good.... but i felt back then that i was lacking chemistry unlike what i saw in their CF before
2nd ep. sudden changes they do have chemistry after all.
 i eagerly wait for the new episodes week after week to the point that i wanna watched the live streaming..(and i know that i was really hooked at the drama)
8th ep. i was like whispering to my self DAEBAK  the chemistry was DAEBAK
every episode since then was a standing ovation for me =D> =D> until EP 16 i was like am I hallucinating shinhye kissing like that literally dumb founded..8-X next question come into my mind was they must have a relationship to be able to that... that was the time i started looking and reading through this thread... 

since the episode where they buy couple shoes i find it too close for comfort even for actress or actors to act so genuine  that time i know their not acting... and the scene where they used a video of shinhye  with a camcorder and the closing door part i also felt i was not them acting... 

Guest branwen

:-? That theory/opinion is plausible, in my own opinion. Because the best way to divert the attention of the public from certain issues is through the strategy of distraction. So, if that's LMH's intention from the beginning, then all the skinship, happiness, giddiness, and sincerity we all watched at the SBS awards were all thanks to LMH's superb acting.

nope.gif

He's a good actor but a good actor and a good boyfriend will not act like that during an awards night. He could have acted discreetly and more civil towards PSH. There's no need to hold her hand before going up the stage and there's no need to mention the dating scandal during the speech. I don't want to think too much about his encore concert, but it does seem to have a story behind it. I'm not going into a delusional state because I'm currently working. ~O)

And more importantly, even if I'm not a hardcore LMH fan, I believe that he's not someone who would purposely do things to protect someone in the expense of another person. He should know, by experience, that any affection he shows on and off screen towards another actress can ignite the hate of his fanatical fans. He's a wiser man now, I believe, and a lot more responsible. I'll give that to him. :)>-

Exactly! @branwen and if you compare it to LSG at the MBC awards were he won Best Couple with Suzy, he was verrrry civil. Netizens were a bit shocked by it then next day news about LSG/Yoona dating came up, then that's when we knew the reason why LSG was lukewarm with Suzy then. Which is the total opposite of LMH during the SBS awards. He's acting like a girl giddy with her first date. HAHAHA! And not to mention PSH is soooo ladylike, I bet it's making her guy friends puke with the surprise of it all. HAHAHA! :)) :)) :))

ALL HAIL MIGHTY MINSHIN!!! :D:)) ;)
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnP3JNqijLMmiDIlgjNSz

Archived