[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First it was MinHo ssi

then that interviewer asked hee to call him Oppa

So it became MinHo Oppa

then they drifted apart due to different commitments..

it went back to MinHossi

then HEIRs happened

and now its MinHo Oppa

and i hav a pretty good feeling it will stay that way :x

Guest myhepyending

LEE MIN HO LAST LOVE -----------> PARK SHIN HYE  :x :x :x
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1s2iO3uUt8
LOVE HIS VOICE~~~ 8->

Hello MS Shippers! i hope everyone is well. welcome to all the delurkers and newbies!! i love how this ship keeps right on sailin' with all the wonderful posts. (especially you @giselle_tw..you never fail to make us laugh. you have silent fans. we love you!) @pluie welcome back and it was nice of you to acknowledge all those who wished you well. good on you Chingu. take care.

Guest pattituazon

Wow this thread is aliiive! I have yet to watch that fancam vid but I'm sure to spazz about it afterwards. HAHA.
Also, welcome to the new shippers! Please come often! We need more Minshin energy. <3

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/617250/26/could-it-be-i-like-you-leeminho-parkshinhye-minshin-heirs Updated.

:)

pattituazon said: Wow this thread is aliiive! I have yet to watch that fancam vid but I'm sure to spazz about it afterwards. HAHA.
Also, welcome to the new shippers! Please come often! We need more Minshin energy. <3

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/617250/26/could-it-be-i-like-you-leeminho-parkshinhye-minshin-heirs Updated.

LorenHaze said: Hello MS Shippers! i hope everyone is well. welcome to all the delurkers and newbies!! i love how this ship keeps right on sailin' with all the wonderful posts. (especially you @giselle_tw..you never fail to make us laugh. you have silent fans. we love you!) @pluie welcome back and it was nice of you to acknowledge all those who wished you well. good on you Chingu. take care.

giselle_tw said: LorenHaze said: Hello MS Shippers! i hope everyone is well. welcome to all the delurkers and newbies!! i love how this ship keeps right on sailin' with all the wonderful posts. (especially you @giselle_tw..you never fail to make us laugh. you have silent fans. we love you!) @pluie welcome back and it was nice of you to acknowledge all those who wished you well. good on you Chingu. take care.

Do those words which appear after their umbrella scene mean (My everything)??Or what I read here something like this? and if that was (My everything) why they show PSH pic(ONLY) after it and especially this pic (I think this scene considered as special one or am I wrong? :D )                                     20131010_1381413516_13350000_1.jpg                             images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmzi70iQlochKZFcaE0Og
And about this opening, I also thought when I read about it and saw some pics that it was just a promotion for the heirs or just preparation for the song (some of you said he can only put some pics for him crying, but since it a love song he need his partner to bring the right emotions :) but it was too much and longer than normal) but why do I still feel that there was a special thing in it, I don't know what or why but I really now think it is not an concert's opening, it is a final of his global tour for (My everything) .. why does he suppose to sing the heirs OST, and if it because his new song, why show their scenes when he can only sing .. why he make the concept of some goods a dreamcatcher. I don't know, but this make me weird.
And I want to say that your posts, gifs, comics, videos, and analysis make me love them more and more :) :) Can I say that I love you all, you make me happy.
                                            images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpF34mY5ZkZGRIk7lkvHw

Guest thunderempress

pattituazon said: Wow this thread is aliiive! I have yet to watch that fancam vid but I'm sure to spazz about it afterwards. HAHA.

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

So I was on page 726 last night, slept, went to church today and I came back and it's now page 745! What the heck happened?LOL Happy Sunday everyone! Off to backread!  :)

u r really awsome i was waiting for that it your fanfiction make me very happy

I am still catching up the pages and currently at page 724. As I was seeing other couple fanship names surfaced on the thread and also someone purposely created an account just to bash or to start fire / war on this thread, I was wondering was there like a conspiracy to sort of attempt to 'vanish' this thread forever since discussion off topic and mentioning other nonrelated couple shippers are violating the forum's rules? I have read that there were cases of thread being closed down for excessive violations. It's a friendly reminder, chingus. I SERIOUSLY cannot bear myself if this thread's going to be closed! Please no, PLEASE!  [-O< I love this thread and you ladies so much it hurts! >:D< Therefore, let's together focus on the thread's topic, on how adorable and perfect uri Lee Min-ho and Park Shin-hye are with each other!
Off to bed for now! Good night everyone! :-h I-)

Guest VenyLoveDC

hello all minshinners... did minho oppa going to shin hye parents restaurant after his concert last night? BeVZJVRCUAAtEwI.jpg
BKTBBKCCEAAvAOz.jpg
not the same??? just my delusion maybe.... =,=
but hey... the heirs poster is also there! kekekkeke....1601045_618558154848667_2085958116_n.jpg

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

Wow this thread is aliiive! I have yet to watch that fancam vid but I'm sure to spazz about it afterwards. HAHA.

God bless your soul dear!!! I waited so much for an update,so thank you very much!!! I didn't read it yet,but I'm sure is wonderful

=D> .

Archived