[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Annyeong MINSHIN SHIPER, I get this information from other thread :

LMH will attend VIP movie premiere tomorrow , "Boiling youth"

Credits :Leeimahjoongminsun

Was he invited by LJS? If shinhye's back in korea maybe LJS would hv invited her too

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should've gone to doctor to have my brain checked. I love it when Minho constantly says Shinhye's name. I know everyone says her name too, but I just love the way Minho say her name. That's all. I must be insane.
Just wanted to contribute unseen photos of Minho and Shinhye to y'all. I just discovered those when I was browsing through IG.minshin.jpg
minshin2.jpg
Credit: Azura@soompi

Guest rjuliet

aawww @La Dadaista its such a surprise that minho already cant stop thinking about working closely with shinhye since last june and now u said shinhye also cant wait to have fan meeting together with minho 1 day later....aaaww these two are so romantic :x :D ...or maybe any minoz or starangel kindly put together their asia tour schedules back then? as it seems a pure coincidence or maybe fate that both of them are the only korean actor and actress that were having a fan meeting tour all over asia last year cmiiw ...keep spazzing chingus :D coz i think their fondness of each other have been going on for a bit longer than we thought ;) ...delulu delulu :D

this one is the complete link
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjYzNDY2NjI4.html

@vanillakitties
I have watched the opening, there were no scene from CH or BOF I think. Cause it's only from Heirs, and after the scene LMH showed up on stage singing painful love..

painful love? not my everything?? did any song play in the background when taneun was shown.. i thought i heard something.

Was he invited by LJS? If shinhye's back in korea maybe LJS would hv invited her too

I think LMH is invited by Park Bo-young. They are childhood friends.

Guest rjuliet

ress i think the ch and bof clip was shown during the talkshow session...but the opening just showing taneun couple from heirs and after that following by minho singing painful love as it is the ost of heirs...cmiiw

@stucked Here for you :)
The clip begins with the scene KT saw ES at the bookstore. Then move to those scenes in America, when ES said if he was in danger, she would hold his hand and run away as well as the "midnight summer dream". After that, they turn to the heart breaking scene with the goodbye kiss. Finally, they come back to the bookstore scene, when ES told KT not to find her anymore. 
Although it's possible that the ones who made this clip ( and I do believe that MinHo played an important part LOL ) wanted to put those sad moving scenes together to enhance the deep emotion towards the song "Painful love", I feel a little bit weird. First is about the way the clip is arranged. Why begins and ends with cuts of same scene? They can just put in the order of time, let those in America appear first. Secondly, is it really necessary to use such a long TanEun clip since the crying scene is enough, especially to his fans only, just him crying is far better than enough, right? I also think it can be a promotion for Heirs, but it's not quite reasonable. Heirs has gained huge popularity not only in Korea but also internationally. Moreover, Heirs, though it's his latest drama, is just one of his projects. As a actor, he would treat all of his films equally, unless he has some special feelings for any of them, like the fact that goo jun pyo from bof but bringing ES from Heirs. 
Additionally, about the clip arrangement, my inference is: He found her. She promised to be with him through danger. But reality is so hard, and they just feel safe and comfortable in their own dream, where they knew it but cant reach for it. Therefore, goodbye is the best thing they can do for each other. In the end, both of them  desperate separately. I dont want this is what MinHo wanted to tell us. Instead of that, he wanted to announce his sincerity for his girl-you-know-who and if fans can accept, he will be like Tan. That Painful Love will break him into pieces when he decided to give up on her. 
Am I thinking too much? Well, it's just a clip, a 10-minute clip, but making me think like I have to write an essay about Painful love :)

La Dadaista said: The more I look back at the old days of our dearest couple...
The more I believe Minho and Shinhye are truly "SOULMATE"...
28 June 2013: Minho was in Malaysia for his Global Tour press conference.When the MC asked him "Any artist that you wish to work with in the future/near future?"And here's his answer:
"I am currently working with Park Shin Hye on a drama, so I have not thought of working with anyone else, but just concentrating on filming this drama with Park Shin Hye."

Minho could have answered that he wanted to work with his ideal actress such as "Song Hye Kyo", and instead of answering about his future plan, he preferred letting the people there know that the future or his favorite artist is not as important as THE ONE who was currently on his mind back then...
GIFs Credit: @proteins

At first I thought Minho purposely mentioned "Park Shin Hye" so as to promote "The Heirs", but upon replaying the video, I didn't hear Minho said anything about "상속자들 / Sang-sog-ja-deul / The Heirs".
Minho's answer really shows how much he was thinking about Shinhye back then and how eager he was to spend time with her during filming. His thinking of Shinhye and his eagerness to spend time with Shinhye was so much at the level that he could not think of anyone but "Park Shin Hye".
I totally agree with many MinShin shippers here who believed that Minho got a crush on Shinhye since their ETUDE days in 2009 and his special feeling for Shinhye has begun to develop again once he knew he was going to work with her.
And ONE day later...
29 June 2013: Shinhye was in Thailand, which is located very close to Malaysia, for her Asia Tour press conference.When the MC asked her "How do you feel to first costar with Lee Min Ho in The Heirs?"Look at her immediate blush and shyness after hearing the question...And one of her answers is...AwwwI only translated from Thai into English for the m

This question starts at 07:52

Shinhye's immediate blush and shyness also make me totally agree with many MinShin shippers here who believed that Shinhye got a crush on Minho since their ETUDE days in 2009 and her special feeling for Minho has begun to develop again once she knew she was going to work with him.
And look at her answer...
"Hopefully, I will have a chance to meet Thai fans with Lee Min Ho-ssi"
She even got her future planned with Minho and wished to spend their time together (Honeymoon after getting married) again in Thailand where they first honeymooned during their ETUDE CF filming for 1 week.  ;)) 8-> :x

@bains HAAHAHA! That Love Motion is killing meeeeeh! HAHAHA! It's the saaaaame! HAHAHA! Thanks for posting that! *huuuuugs* His hips reaallly has some screws loose. Really. HAAHHA!

@thanthuy DAEBAK! You really did watch it lots of times. And you're right.. I also think he's somewhat giving a hint.. and I also find it weird that Shin Hye is off the radar and in Malaysia.. she didn't even tweet any kind of pictures about her vacay.. she wants off the radar.. hohoho! I wonder whyyyy..... :D Awesome analysis chingu. :)

Resssss! No comment. :)) :)) :))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlT8t_Sii4khhhhhhhhhhhhh what i loved the most is the last seconds of Tan-en scene ... just watch it and see :D  

Guest rjuliet

aahh why there is no cute butt dance this time minho ssi...ya! dont tell me u lurked into this thread and decided to not spoiling us anymore with ur adorkable front view and rear view...aigoo ur so mean baby boy..been anticipating for it days and nite and u just showing ur half hearted shakes with ur t shirt half cover ur lovely *excuse me butt* ...lol

Archived