[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rjuliet

yes @imels sjs seems to be one of minshin shippers too as he was always smiley when looking at romeo juliet scene that nite :D...but im a bit sad if baby boy is sad too as few chingus here mentioned before, I really hope his baby girl comfort him soon...pls take care of each other minshin :x

Looks min ho ssi getting thinner in his concert :-S . Poor min ho, hope shin hye take care her oppa :P . Btw both of them looks alike, my sister told me so. It means when two people looks alike, it can be a pair. [-O<

Guest rjuliet

minho will be singing meteor garden ost korean version in a couple of weeks rite, below is the link of the lyrics translation, so cute ;)

http://popgasa.com/2011/11/12/kim-yun-woo-meteor-garden-유성화원-boys-over-flowers-ost/

@byul2014 chinguuuu help? what did LMH said here or the gist? coz we're having delusions that the MC said Shin, then fans said Hye, then some said said Park SHin Hye.. then lastly, LMH said Park? Help? HAHAHA! Kindly crush our delusions, gently... hehehe! Thaaaanks! *huuuugs*

OOOPs sorry had to go... problem with being on a 101 ships at the same time =))
An Entire VideoMix of EunSang aka ShinHye opened the show with him singing MyEverything!
hahaha didn't i tell you he was hinting.. n you called me delusional :P
btw @giselle_tw Tats one of my Indian OTP. i just made that today.. and everyone loved it.. so i wanted to use somewhere.. not removing! [-(

@stucked !!! Yaaa !! Pabo yaaa !! I'm LOLing reading your comment about Oppa - Dongsaeng thing  =)) =)) =))
Pouty Shinhye not happy 
we4g.jpg

Edit 
@Mi7chimes, sigh ... I dont like scary stuff ... you just like Eunsang, crazy over horror movie 
~X( and I'm like Kim Tan who can't stand it  ...Ppffhhttt ...

that is not horror movie thats supposed to be *ehem* sensous.. go check the full pic!

welcome newbies! few weeks ago i was a bloodthirsty newborn tooo... stucky tamed me n now i am butt thirsty pervy much! =)) nah dont be afraid we are actually very nice people here ;)

Now Ress, don't go scaring the new ones.. HAHAHA! Ah. Anyway.. I spy looots of non-newbies here.. like @wallfloweer :D How are you? Hahaha! Aaaaand @thanthuy, @westlife, @vanillakitties, @oha123, @shewoonmoon.. missssss your posts herrrrre..:D HAHAHAHA! :))

edit:

@ravairie aka Shin Hye yaaaaah! ah missed yourrr lotsa posts.. :)

Hi ladies, I really have to go but my heart are still here in these awesome thread with awesome shipper,that made my day a fun day everyday..before I go to bed and say my good night ,I would like to share this. I have been  married for the past 24 yrs this year ,in June..hahaha..I know, how it feels missing someone..I lost weight, unable to have a good sleep and my mind is often thinking of the one I am in love with..the only time I felt whole is when I am with him..so the day ,I married him I had my whole self with me..Even now when he is off to work outstation, I still miss him my husband and I felt half of me is away until he comes back in my arms..That is how LMH and PSH will feel if they are in love with each other..nothing will stop them when they are ready to face the world..so we will pray for them to make their 2 hearts into one LOVE....Good night and God bless..

Archived