[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

girls I just read that Choi Won Young,the actor who played the role of Chan-Young's father in Heirs,will get married on 28th February.I wonder if he will invite Heirs cast at his weeding :-? ??? I think it will be awsome if he did invite them,and if our MinShin will attend :x .I really hope so [-O< .   

edit:sorry girls,I just did the back reading and I saw that someone already posted this news,I'm sorry for posting this again.

itemprop="headline" style="font-family: Cabin, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 20px; line-height: 25px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-weight: normal; clear: none; color: rgb(34, 34, 34);"http://t.co/8CKcrnh1UE
Lee Minho in China with 80 security personnel and one floor of hotel rooms were not enough.

Wuhan Morning News reported on Jan 15: On 10th, South Korean popular idol Lee Min Ho [weibo] for his stay at Shangri-La Hotel Wuhan attracted a large number of fans after hearing the news of the hotel and they surrounded all entrances. The helpless popular king did not go out for a day. It is worth mentioning that Lee Min Ho even brought his own Kimchi over to promote the Korean culture as a Korean actor.

Mr. Tao Yuan Gen, the General Manager representing the hotel management welcome Mr. Lee Min Ho's visit, even presented the hotel special rice cake box gift to him which represented good luck. Lee Min Ho said: "Very happy to stay in Wuhan Shangri-La Hotel , also thanks to the careful arrangement of the hotel and friendly service, taking good care of us, looking forward to visit Wuhan again."

Lee Min Ho booked the whole entire 19th floor and that floor is Shangri-La Hotel's VIP guests rooms, outside people can only use specific card in order to take the elevator to that floor. According to the relevant person in charge of the hotel, 19th floor has a total of more than 20 rooms, but still can't accommodate Lee Min Ho's this trip as his security personnel have a total of 80 people, this does not include his own four bodyguards. Hotel also arranged 40 security personnel responsible for the external security work.

Although Lee Min Ho only stayed for a day, but the hotel took quite some time to do preparatory work, Lee Min Ho did not leave the hotel that day, food was arranged by hotel for Japanese and Korean cuisine, and Lee Min Ho even brought his Kimchi over.

Credit link: http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/j/k/2014-01-16/09344082502.shtml
Pic cr: Minoz Peace 
Translated by Jominz 

80 security personnel + 4  personal bodyguard + 40 external security personnel !!! :-O :-O :-O

huihuitang

said:

itybittykitty

said:

minshin2046

said: Do any of your shipper c the minho good day ep 18!... When he in resting time .. With the director all three of them LMH , director n PSH are in there but the camera didn't show PSH ! ... I can hear her voice talking n laughing ! Wer ! Y! U can notice LMH face turn in to charm n smile n still have the stare eyes on hers !

Apparently Shinhye's had that red checkered shirt since YAB days. She wore it in one of the eps. I saw it in PSH thread. I can't copy the pic to show u guys. So there goes that special shirt theory down the drain...

Apparently Shinhye's had that red checkered shirt since YAB days. She wore it in one of the eps. I saw it in PSH thread. I can't copy the pic to show u guys. So there goes that special shirt theory down the drain...

%-( :((

stuckyy? happy now? *sob sob*

@hohurm can you just paste the link of that pic here ( just right click pic and copy link)

Guest destinii23

IsabelinaD said:

huihuitang

said:

itybittykitty

said:

minshin2046

said: Do any of your shipper c the minho good day ep 18!... When he in resting time .. With the director all three of them LMH , director n PSH are in there but the camera didn't show PSH ! ... I can hear her voice talking n laughing ! Wer ! Y! U can notice LMH face turn in to charm n smile n still have the stare eyes on hers !

Guest myhepyending

OMG!!! @giselle_tw rule #3!!!!  :)) :)) :))  but seriously the innocent me has gone!!!! your gif giselle made me go like this =P~ 8-} @-)  SLOW MOTION + CLOSE UP!!!!  8-> 8-> 8->

Archived