[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest minshin8

PSH: Oppa, they will find out if we holding hands.. LMH: Don't worry, I'm not afraid.. we will face everything together!  :x
hahahahahah =)) =))
1456012_410982639004753_574777684_n.jpg

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how mean! (ˇˍˇ) now i am t one stuck in delulu world. :P

ya ofcourse its t same shirt she has been wearing, but its not the one she wore in the BTS photo with woobin near the pool... that had different buttons. hmmm.. i wish KT didnt wear a jacket over his checkered shirt so i could just open your eyes to it (︶^︶)

the forum rules has a list of swear words??? omoooo =))

Guest minshin8

I alway wonder if she's touching his hair or what..  8-|
what do you guys think? :)
999232_409067912529559_1820436944_n.jpg

btw, I love this BTS picture because it gives me the felling that they are both comfortable around each other..They look like a real couple ;) hehehe

Guest minshin8

We would like to announce to all of you our RELATIONSHIP.. :x :x :x  We are officially dating :)
This cute little box is for those who doesn't want us to be together..here you can find the one-way-tickets.. you just have to chose the destination! :) thank you for listening. I hope I have been clear in what I just said. have a nice day :)
hahahahahahahah :)) :))

1482739_410747709028246_310293779_n.jpg

Hello MINSHIIN LOVERS :) :)

Guest crazybees4

Dear Chingu !  Miss you all.:x  The thread is growing so fast.  I had no idea how could I catch up.  I have been anticipating for DVD director Cut.  Hopefully, it will worth as it costs.  I expect to get more “evidence” to support my “MinShin Theory”. :D;)

I told myself to be a silent reader till the day the DVD arrives, but finally I can’t.  Your posts attract me to share my theory again.  I hope it could help cheer up ourselves and keep the ship sailing smoothly and healthily. O.k. ! My topic tonight is “ True Love needs time to take shape”

I am sure we all hope that what we ‘felt” between them is not only a big crush.  Many thanks for all “evidences” you shared here.  They implied that they are developing to a “serious” stage esp. for our Prince Charming LMH.

“Caring” and “assertive” became 2 famous words for a while.  Though I just glanced through this thread, I still remember them.  They became famous once they were added in the latest criteria for LMLH’s ideal girl friend.  When we knew about this, we are all thrilled and we have high hope because our lovely PSH possesses both of them.  I am sure we all are thinking that he included these 2 attributes after he “experienced” something during his filming “the heirs”.  I am sure she is not the only actress who cares others, but he may be impressed by “her way” of caring.  I think it must be more than buying cream for staffs, but should be what he witnessed by himself when they worked together.  Remember the BTS between two of them in KT’s dining room, our chingu here pointed out that it looked like she was applying cream on his hand. If it is true, could you imagine how LMH would feel?  The letter she wrote to the guy who played Myong Soo. ( I think you know who he is!) is another sample as well. The way she gave a speech also showed how humble she was and how she praised others sincerely.

For “assertive”, am I bias to think that the way he described her as a person who knows what she wants and go for it = she is assertive person = PSH is my lady.  It is understandable why LMH added new attributes in his criteria.  He is not only getting older and become more mature, his popularity is growing super fast as well.  He should view the world differently.  Living in this industry, you may be loved by million fans all over the world, but he could feel lonely sometimes. The more famous he is, the less time he has for himself.  That’s why he now needs a caring person besides him.  I do hope if “caring” is something that LMH is looking for a woman in his life.   PSH is the perfect one.  Not only she is a caring person herself, but she is also in the same business and in the same position.  She must understand him so well and know how to comfort him. 

Interestingly, he also wants his sweetheart to possess a strong nature like “assertive”, maybe assertive person could overcome all kind of problems with him.  Moreover, it will make him proud of her.  Remember the look he gave to her during her accepting speech as an excellence actress!  

As I said before in my previous post, I believe that this kind of relationship, a man must be the one who starts. I am quite sure that LMH tried to give PSH a hint.  I don’t think PSH will show any move if she was not 100 % sure about LMH’s feeling.  I also think that though she sensed that he did like her or interested in her, she will wait for his “officially start” anyway.  Don’t get me wrong “officially start” is not a public announcement about their relationship. What I mean is only him confess his love to her privately.  Like KT did to ES. 

Sometimes you could feel there is a “sweet thing” in the air when someone you secretly develop a special feeling is around you, but you are not 100% sure if nobody verbally confirms their feeling.  What we saw during SBS awards, it was like a big hint LMH bravely showed to PSH in public.  He kept checking her reaction for every question related to him. The look he had for her proved his curiosity of all her feeling. 

I am quite sure they did develop a “very special” feeling, but they may be not in the stage of “confession”.  They need to ask themselves repeatedly how “serious” it is or how “real” it is.  Is it only a “big crush”?  That’s why it may be good that they are parted for a while since they would have time to rethink about their feeling.  They have to simply ask themselves “Am I missing him/her?  Good thing about modern technology, it could connect them together easily and secretly.  No matter where they are, (as long as they have internet signal), their hearts are always closed.  Like KT and ES.  They have their secret channel to reach each other.  I only hope the images of LMH & PSH busy with their mobile phones will be like your guys expected.  They are talking to each other.

After rambling, what I am trying to say is if we pray for their true love and real relationship, we have to give them time.  They need time to learn more about each other.  Let me repeat what KT told ES, there are many mountains to overcome, but he will cross all with her till the end.  Their world is so complicated.   Though their situation is totally different from KT an ES in term of their social status, it is similar in term of how hard to make it public and be happily welcomed by their fans and their companies. 

If they did develop a really special feeling, I will pray for them to visit this thread one day.  I am sure our pure goodwill we all have for them will help them advance their feeling without fear.  I wish they know their answer “What kind of crown they decide to wear? “  …. Wealth ? Fame ? or LOVE ?.....

Good night my dear Chingu till we meet again :x

Love you all 

@crazybees4

Are you lee min ho?? "It's ok baby, she's my girlfriend!"

Can the real lee min ho please stand up?!

Stop hiding behind the name crazybees4!

In case you are, your minshin fans are asking you to marry PSH already! Yes marry her before she turns 30 ;;):P

I'm just kidding... @crazybees4

Miss you too....

Love your sharing! It's totally fantastic :x

Archived