[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest pattituazon

Allo! :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/617250/24/could-it-be-i-like-you-leeminho-parkshinhye-minshin-heirs Updated.

:)

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@vala87 thank you very much for your nice words towards our MinShin couple. Your thought is brilliant. First, I am afraid to know that I'll be disappointed if Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye won't be able to attend The Heirs promotion abroad due to their hectic movie shooting schedule. This also happened to my other couple that I ship (Hyun Bin-Ha Ji Won). Both of them was never together again after Secret Garden except when Late Autumn movie premiere (Ha Ji Won was invited). They were busy doing their own activities. For Japan promotion of Secret Garden, Ha Ji Won went with Yoon Sang Hyun (Hyun Bin is in military duty). Thankfully, both of them still manage a good relationship and even text to each other. I don't want to speculate on The Heirs promotion then. Kim Woo Bin may go with Park Shin Hye, or other actor/actress.

Yes, Lee Min Ho is all-in-one-package guy. As Kim Tan said to her, she will be probably the happiest girl up to radius 100m if she holds his hand. Naughty Kim Tan. Hehehehe. That scary and fanatic fans will terror her, who knows. How will he protect her then? Sigh.

I pray, pray, pray to God that Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye's relationship is always good and lasts long, whether it's just friends, oppa-dongsaeng, or even lovers.

tumblr_m5lucpsitb1rwno2yo1_400.gif

Guest teefa92

Hi every one this is teefa I really like all ur posts here and i found lots of people who think exactly the same as i do I was silent reader , but i decide to join u and share what i have Hope to read new news about our minshin soon :) * Sorry guys my english is kinda weak *

Yaaa! stuckyy!! my network is bad coz i am on packet data →_→

@pattituazon Pattty!! i read t update.. i want more tonight!!

n talking of FFs stucky whn are u letting me read yours? @stucked ∩__∩

PS: those drama fever reEnactments are making me fall of my couch!!! staaahp! i dont wanna break my back! =)) =)) =))

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Okay...I'm getting really suspicious now.LOL Why does she love the shirt so much? Perhaps....Something even more memorable happened after the wrap up party?   :>  Or is the shirt given by someone special?  :P
I miss them like crazzzzzyyyy!!!! Reposting this..Credit to the owner. Can't remember where I got it from.. :)8e5c0fcegw1ebk8x9rgbcg20af05vqv6_zpsbea1

Guest rjuliet

kamsahamnida chingus for strengthening each other to overcome what haters said...really hope both shinhye and minho could handle this pressure well...keep going forward minshin...we love u both :x

Guest eka5566

Perhaps many  don't know The Rules on Soompi.It may be useful and just to remember. I read it and copying of Soompi Thread RULES
I LOVE THIS THREAD (thread Minshin-Lee min ho-Park shin hye) and I DON"T WANT THIS THREAD CLOSED ...Please read
1. NO PROFANITY
All forms of swearing are forbidden. Although we have a swear filter, please do not expect the filter to circumvent your swear words.

2. NO DISRUPTIVE OR DISCRIMINATORY CONTENT
Rudeness, hateful messages, member bashing, and trolling are forbidden.

3. NO OFFENSIVE CONTENT
Sexually explicit content, as well as content that endorses illegal activity, is forbidden.

4. NO ADVERTISEMENTS, SPAMMING, OR SOLICITATION
Advertising of another website, product, and/or service, or solicitation ofdonations, whether by creating a new topic or sending PMs to members, is strictly prohibited. You may link your favorite website and/or personal websitein your signature as long as the font size and color are kept to the default settings. If you wish to negotiate a paid advertisement contract/campaign with Soompi.com, please contact info@soompi.com.

5. NO DIRECT LINKING OR SHARING OF COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS
You may post a general link to other resources/websites, but direct linking or sharing of any copyrighted material on Soompi.com is strictly prohibited. If you are in doubt about the content of your post/topic, please contact a moderator and/or admin to inquire. The following threads are exceptions to this rule:
- Currently Broadcasting Content
- Drama OST

6. NO DUPLICATE ACCOUNTS
Creating multiple accounts will result in automatic ban of the additional account(s) and potential ban of the main account.

7. OBEY THE SIGNATURE RULES
Maximum of 4 lines of text
    * Each line must be short enough that it doesn't wrap 
    * Font size for lines cannot exceed size 3 
    * Empty line still counts as a line
    * Maximum of 6 lines of text for FOS and staff

Maximum of 1 banner or 2 images
    * Must be on the same line
    * Maximum dimensions for each banner = 600 pixels (width) x 150 pixels (height) with maximum file size = 80 KB (81,920 bytes)    * Maximum dimensions for each image = 300 pixels (width) x 150 pixels (height) with maximum file size = 40 KB (40,960 bytes)    * Maximum of 3 banners / images for FOS and staff, which can be spread out on two lines

8. IF YOU CHOOSE TO WRITE IN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE, PROVIDE ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS 

9. NO TOPIC SPAMMING IN MULTIPLE FORUMS
If you have a topic to post, keep it in one forum.

10. DO NOT CIRCUMVENT MINIMUM POST LENGTH OF 20 CHARACTERS
This is to ensure that the content that does get posted is worth members' time to read.

11. READ AND FOLLOW FORUM SPECIFIC RULES
Some forums and subforums have additional set of rules, provided as pinned threads in their respective forums.

Guest myhepyending

i guess LMH really like this brand:
1559679_208198266039230_113905245_n.jpg

HEIRS13mp4_002272370_zpsd82959a9.jpg

and he didn't put that jacket on auction....probably because someone like that brand too???
HEIRS06mp4_002880510_zpsd88b54ce.jpg

maybe we should investigate that PSH checkered red shirt is from what brand chingu???

Archived