[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest itybittykitty

LMH GOOD DAY (not subbed)...finally heirs bts video more that 3mins long!!!!!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19ptf4_%E3%83%9F%E3%83%B3%E3%83%9B%E3%81%AEgood-day-18_people

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anhay59

said:

Hi, I am new here, but I've foolowing this thread since the SBS 2013 drama awards. Anyway, I've watched all the episodes of The Heirs. There is this scene in episode 18 (towards the end of the episode), when PSH (or Eun Sang) gave her right hand to LMH (or Kim Tan). I noticed she was wearing a ring on her 4th finger. Then, If I remember correctly, PSH took a picture of this hand with the ring in her vehicle and posted it on her instagram or weibo account. Wonder who gave her this ring, that she took a picture of it on the same day that this episode was shown. Anybody with a good guess?

lolipop86gorgeous

said: @lunamaisara.@faidaris...I dah bace forum cari.com and focus to Ms Jelita punye post..i hope i blh pergi korea pasnie..tapi xtau bile..hahaha..wow..she's hardcore fan for LMH..and LMH known her as his big fan..I'm so proud with her..if I'm not mistaken, she's also attending mostly event for minho such like sbs/kbs award..concert..fan meeting..wow..SBS award on 30.12.2013..she also attend..and she saw the interaction of PSH and LMH..so guys..just for your info..the situation happen at sbs award as similar what are we all thinking that night..minshin lover..hehehe..and for this coming concert on 18.01.2014..she's also attend and she promised to shared her experience at the concert in sbs heirs forum. (Malaysia forum)..she is minsun shipper before this..but now change to minshin shipper..and all member in the forum seems like pray and hope they become real couple... :x

Guest itybittykitty

IsabelinaD said:

anhay59

said:

Hi, I am new here, but I've foolowing this thread since the SBS 2013 drama awards. Anyway, I've watched all the episodes of The Heirs. There is this scene in episode 18 (towards the end of the episode), when PSH (or Eun Sang) gave her right hand to LMH (or Kim Tan). I noticed she was wearing a ring on her 4th finger. Then, If I remember correctly, PSH took a picture of this hand with the ring in her vehicle and posted it on her instagram or weibo account. Wonder who gave her this ring, that she took a picture of it on the same day that this episode was shown. Anybody with a good guess?

Guest itybittykitty

does anybody know who this interviewer is and where can we hunt him down to ask him when this interview will air??? :!! tumblr_mys4h2aeMZ1r3n4xoo1_500.jpg

@giselle_tw

THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing the stories about uri PSH behind HS!!! As a new fan of Park Shin-hye, I really have no idea about her past stories especially to this tiny details! Your sharing really touched my heart... I can't even imagine how bad it was for uri PSH during that time. This girl is SO dedicated to her work --- it's a matter of time her dedication be rewarded and I believe after The Heirs she really has proven a lot and she deserves every credit for her sacrifices for the past 10 years of her career life! I think I am falling in love with this lady even deeper now! 

In my humble opinion, from what I've seen her works so far, I think uri PSH has grown appropriately. That means to say, she really actually chose her roles well. She was 19-year old (20-year old Korean age) when she played YAB, so her character, quite childish but appropriate to her age. Then she was 21-year old (22-year old Korean age) when she starred in HS. Appropriate as well since she played college/university student. And though in The Heirs she played high school student but her character displayed maturity that's appropriate to her age, IMHO. I shall skip the rest of her dramas but I hope you ladies received my points well :) I really love that even though she has been in the industry for so long and some said she has not received her credits well... But I think as a normal person she grew up well. Perhaps that's why she's so down to earth and lovable like this. I love this lady in this ship so much! :x

Apologize if this is OOT. I just had to share this.

I actually loved her character as Eun Sang the most. Although ES paled in comparison to KT and YD but i think Shinhye's at her best acting as ES. In YAB and HS she played a naive and bubbly character, and as some has pointed out they hated she played being cute TOO cute that it looked as if she was trying too hard. But back then i personally thought she played what was required of her character well enough. This is frm my observation of watching those two dramas after finishing Heirs. And i think her performance in Heirs was her best as it was mature, subtle yet impactful. No overreacting in facial expressions. And i'm proud to see that she has grown as an actress in Heirs and i hope she will take on more mature roles going forward. Although some may say her character in FBND was the best but i didnt really like it as it's too depressing

are people cray or what?? erm!

tey both hav t same chubby cheeks! aigoooo! its so obvious she has worked damn hard to keep fit n slim.. n like her bro says if he had wrked harder he would hav looked gr8 too.. but obviously he has other priorities. leave them alone crazy stupid media! >_<

Think about this way. This shows how famous she is now that even ridiculous things like this surfaced. And i'm starting to think that's the case of her red shirt too. Maybe she didnt think much of wearing the same shirt repeatedly before as she didnt think ppl will realized, esp what she wore in the after party

Guest anhay59

In PSH's selca, the ring is on her left hand middle finger. But, if we compare it with the scene in episode 18 of the heirs, it is the same exact ring. I am now confirming something!!!

@faidaris ok sorry can i ask i question when i quote when i start posting my message it shows the link but when I post  it shows the vid right am i right because i can't see the vid  when i type my message i only see the link so i have to delete the  link right

Just a question about the ring you talking about :) is it the same ring she wore in the airport in one of her last flight? someone mention it before ...

Archived