[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest sapphire_dreams

Seems no one has seen this yet... 
Lee Min Ho reveals which line was the most difficult to say on 'Heirs'
Actor Lee Min Ho met up with Aju News and revealed which line was the most difficult for him to say on SBS's 'Heirs'. 
He said, "I personally like plays on words too... 'Do I like you?' is very original... The most difficult line was, 'Like me from now on. Sincerely, if that's possible.'"
Lee Min Ho added, "I received the script and that was the hardest. Strangely, it did not stick well." Still, it seems he managed to pull it off very nicely in the end, don't you think?
Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho is currently on break, but he will begin filming for new movie 'Gangnam Blues' in March, so you'll be able to see him again in a few months! 
See original article here: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/lee-min-ho-reveals-which-line-was-the-most-difficult-to-say-on-heirs#ixzz2qUG7YXJb

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A photo of Park Shin Hye's brother revealed,'Is Park Shin Hye really a natural beauty?'

<

cr. http://www.dkpopnews.net/2014/01/a-photo-of-park-shin-hyes-brother.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

are people cray or what?? erm!

tey both hav t same chubby cheeks! aigoooo! its so obvious she has worked damn hard to keep fit n slim.. n like her bro says if he had wrked harder he would hav looked gr8 too.. but obviously he has other priorities. leave them alone crazy stupid media! >_<

Guest myungso

so, same clothes again??
its more suspicious now,
there's 2 possibility :
1. LMH and PSH hints to their fans that they are dating now
2. its just part of marketing The Heirs

ahhh ottoke??? ahh poor my shipper heart....
ahh help me chingu,

super-cry_zpscf59b454.gif

Guest branwen

mi7chimes said:

A photo of Park Shin Hye's brother revealed,'Is Park Shin Hye really a natural beauty?'

<

cr. http://www.dkpopnews.net/2014/01/a-photo-of-park-shin-hyes-brother.html?utm_medium=twitter

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

I found this but I don't know exactly what's this about :-? .

Sunday 20th April 2014

Venue:Shanghai Mercedes Benz Arena

http://www.228.com.cn/ticket-48049851.html?source=shtb&ozs=54

Is this a fan meeting or what?

Guest sheila88

stucked said: A photo of Park Shin Hye's brother revealed,'Is Park Shin Hye really a natural beauty?'
On January 13th, Park Shin Hye tweeted about B1A4's "Oh My God","It's a song that my brother participated in the guitar session and song arrangement. The song is good. Your guitar skill has improved"

After that a photo of Park Shin Won - Park Shin Hye's brother was revealed, and it became a hot topic. His appearance is far too different from Park Shin Hye which led everyone to doubt about whether Park Shin Hye is really a natural beauty or not.

Park Shin Won then replied on the topic,"My sister showed me a comment,"I thought Park Shin Hye is a natural beauty". My sister is really a natural beauty. I'm like that because I only focus on guitar and don't care about my appearance"

wow! I don't know whether to laugh or cry coz there are people in this world who can utter such idiotic things. I mean SERIOUSLY! who the hell wrote that!No need to be Einstein to know that just bcoz you share few genes with your sibling doesn't mean you have to be a freaking carbon copy of them.
I'm sorry guys I might sound harsh but I'm seriously shocked a) coz I don't like those who comment on people's appearance B) this is seriously s****d. Haven't they seen her in tree of heaven?! she's exactly the same!!! she has a more womanly face & figure instead of still looking like a baby coz she's grown up!!
I know I shouldn't take it so seriously but this really pisses me off!
on a lighter note I've been wondering for a while now but never dared to asked how come there were no NGs during the closet kiss. coz it is said that SH didn't know what was coming & you could see her reaction but if my costar was to kiss me like that without me knowing about it beforehand there would be at least 1 NG just the time for me to go what the hell is happening? are we really supposed to do it like that? 

Guest branwen

@sheila88
I said I won't talk about it but I'm bored so what the heck. I'll discuss the kiss scene. :D

When I read about the no NG, I thought it meant like, no wasted takes. There were different angles and the hand positions changed quite a few times during the scene, so maybe the director just shouted "Cut. Good. This position in another angle." I've watched many BTS of some dramas and I think most directors ask to shoot the same scenes over and over again just so he can capture the perfect angle. I wouldn't be surprised if the actual kissing scene was actually shot in parts because you know, LMH and PSH needed to breathe at least.  ;))

ETA: And when PSH was surprised and grabbed LMH's shirt, I think the director shouted "Cut! Eun Sang-ie, the hand grabbing was perfect adlib. Let's include that in the next shot."  ;))

Guest itybittykitty

looks like the DramaFever contest is in full swing...awww its such a cute idea...I have a feeling there is still more coming in terms of Heirs promotion...

tumblr_mzf1cojuqu1t6rhedo1_250.jpgtumblr_mzf1cojuqu1t6rhedo2_250.jpg

tumblr_mzf1cojuqu1t6rhedo3_500.jpg

Archived