[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DungN1430293377

Thank you for all the wonderful gif.  I enjoyed reading the threat a lot.  It became my addiction now.  Which makes my "own" Kim Tan not very happy :D .   But I feel that this ship will go far in the future because of these reasons:
1) Their Zodiac Signs Love Compabiltiy for our Minshin:
In astrological terms, they were born on a cusp (on or around the changeover from one Sun sign to the next). So they probably have traits of both signs:
 LMH BD on Jun 22 which star signs are Gemini/Cancer), and PSH BD onFeb 18 star signs are Pisces/Aquarius
Love Compability for these signs:
Aquarius – Gemini : Once these two are together, they may never part.
Aquarius – Cancer : They admire each other’s skills and position in life
Cancer – Aquarius : They have a healthy respect for each other.
Cancer – Pisces : There’s an innate understanding beyond the physical.

Sorry for the long post.  I feel so pervert because I'm in my 30s so it does feel a little bit weird that I become a shipper.  This is the first ship that I ever lurk to. 

lara428 said:

crazybees4

said: Dear Chingu 

:x  

I have a MinShin theory to share again. Hope you enjoy! 

:) Though there is no evidence that they did date, I have my own way to confirm that they did date!  Here is my theory…….

If they both “clicked” since they first met, spending time together while filming is enough to develop their special feeling.   For me, if I have special feeling with someone, spending time with him is like a “mysterious date” for me.  If they both secretly fall for each other, I am sure they should long to see each other, cannot wait to be in a scene together, eager to practice the scenes & scripts together as well as cheer up each other while resting.  That’s why I think every day they meet at the set is like they are dating.  Their roles as the lovebirds allowed them to advance their own feeling esp. for my sweet lady PSH.  It is like they hid themselves under KT and ES characters.   If they both knew they secretly developed their special feeling during the filming and they are honest with their feelings, they don’t know how to say “no” to a dating rumor.

When LMH thanks ES (PSH) during his speech for “The Best Couple”, I cannot help thinking that he was sending a “secret code” to her.  Only the director, the crews and both of them knew which acting LMH followed director’s advice and which one was led by his spontaneous.  Like the ad- lib PSH mentioned and she gave a scene at her house as an example.  It proves that LMH used his instinct to lead this role as well.  The line he added in that scene is hilarious and suspicious for me, but what I do like to know more is when he chasing her around a small room and hugged her is a director’s idea or his.  I think PSH will know very well which scene or script were added by her oppa Minho!. 

I want to point out a holding hand as well.  For me it is like a “special signal” between them.  As Kim Tan and ES, when they hold hands always mean something.  It is a signal to show off  that “we are boyfriend - girlfriend” (at school, at KT’s BD party)  It also means we won’t let go each other, we will support each other to the end, I will be always with you  when they want to cheer up each other.

When their names were announced together, LMH offered his hand to PSH and she accepted it right away.  It looked so natural. It is like they both know that they will hold their hands.  Like KT always tells ES don’t let go his hand.  We always go together hand in hand till the end. 

Good night my dear Chingu. :D

precious_angels said: Hi everyone! It has always been a great pleasure to drop by the thread - it never fails to give me a smile. 

Anyhow, I am not certain if this has already been posted but Episode 22 of the Heirs is up on DramaFever. You might want to check it out. I love reliving the moments between the two leads and how we see their emotions progress beautifully since LA towards the end of the serial and who could not forget their monumental expression of undeniable awareness of each other at the SBS Awards.  That had us swoon and sigh to this very day. 

Cheers to our love for the couple.  May this year be their greatest ever.  I am confident that whatever they have shared from reel to real is a special bond that would transcend beyond fears and uncertainties over their chosen lifestyle.  

Should it be my last post here? I have many things to do but I was attached to this thread. <:-P
I think I see the shore now. They're REAL Couple. Although I don't know which relationship stages they are in now.
They gave us many signs. IMO, 1st sign their kiss in ep.16(Just see the clip below - zoom & slow), and others are their reactions on SBS awards night, their interview, the couple signs, etc. And I think we will see SH at MH concert for sure except they read this thread and won't go there. :))

The rest, they need to reach the shore themselves. And I hope they will reach one day soon. :)>-

1389111632-Animation3-o.gif1389111662-Animation5-o.gif 

2013-11-01%2B16_05_07.gif       park%2Bshin%2Bhye.jpg tumblr_inline_mp8rkfJ6ZO1qz4rgp.gif                                             tumblr_mz8kt7w1Pq1tp766bo1_400.jpg                                                                                                                                                           

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

Girls did you saw that crazy b...h on FB,who posted 2 pictures with her ,in the first one she holds a large size photo with Min Ho and in the second one,she's ripping that photo in half,with a smirk on her face !!!!! Crazy girl,seeking for attention X( .it pissed me of so bad !!! I try to post the picture here many times,but it didn't worked,and probably that's a good thing,you will only spoil your mood seeing it. Crazi b...h,damn you!!!! Sorry for my harsh words girls,but I'm so angry that I can't control myself X( X( X( .

Oh @IsabelinaD

THAT WAS ME!  Thank you so much for making that!!!  I wish I knew how to do screen caps or gifs. Nah, I'll just ask you guys.  ;))

These are my favorite, cutest Kim Tan moments:

tumblr_myn4v9P2RR1qjkud7o3_250.gif
credit: myleisuretime

This is the one I was talking about from epi 5:  Love this moment!! 

tumblr_mv60u9QgLo1s3eqcjo4_250.gif
credit: LeeMinHo thread soompi

In both of these scenes, if you look at PSH's face, its not Eun Sang, but PSH trying to hold in her laugh, well IMO that is!

tumblr_mvjt03YRUl1qfakbgo4_250.gif

tumblr_mxolrbcoE01qkc652o3_250.gif
credit as tagged

Please DON'T stop posting all these gifs @IsabelinaD.  I can look at them all day and night! LOL!  Thanks for posting them!!!  :x

Alina Lacramioara Condrat said: Girls did you saw that crazy b...h on FB,who posted 2 pictures with her ,in the first one she holds a large size photo with Min Ho and in the second one,she's ripping that photo in half,with a smirk on her face !!!!! Crazy girl,seeking for attention X( .it pissed me of so bad !!! I try to post the picture here many times,but it didn't worked,and probably that's a good thing,you will only spoil your mood seeing it. Crazi b...h,damn you!!!! Sorry for my harsh words girls,but I'm so angry that I can't control myself X( X( X( .

Alina Lacramioara Condrat said: Girls did you saw that crazy b...h on FB,who posted 2 pictures with her ,in the first one she holds a large size photo with Min Ho and in the second one,she's ripping that photo in half,with a smirk on her face !!!!! Crazy girl,seeking for attention X( .it pissed me of so bad !!! I try to post the picture here many times,but it didn't worked,and probably that's a good thing,you will only spoil your mood seeing it. Crazi b...h,damn you!!!! Sorry for my harsh words girls,but I'm so angry that I can't control myself X( X( X( .

Archived