[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

@stucked just want to welcome you back again my dear :) you were missed and I'm so glad you made the choice to bounce back! You know I would be happy to do any translation work for my MinShin family where I can... but is that the right link? It's only 13 seconds long? Basically the interviewer was only talking about clothes... they're random cuts from the interview about one of his most beloved outfits in the show... and what he likes to pair things with. There aren't any Chinese subtitles for his response so I'm not sure what he said. I did hear the English word "casual" so I guess it's still about clothes :) Much love to everybody today. Have a great shippers' weekend! :-*

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crazybees4

Dear Chingu :x  I have a MinShin theory to share again. Hope you enjoy! 
:) Though there is no evidence that they did date, I have my own way to confirm that they did date!  Here is my theory…….

If they both “clicked” since they first met, spending time together while filming is enough to develop their special feeling.   For me, if I have special feeling with someone, spending time with him is like a “mysterious date” for me.  If they both secretly fall for each other, I am sure they should long to see each other, cannot wait to be in a scene together, eager to practice the scenes & scripts together as well as cheer up each other while resting.  That’s why I think every day they meet at the set is like they are dating.  Their roles as the lovebirds allowed them to advance their own feeling esp. for my sweet lady PSH.  It is like they hid themselves under KT and ES characters.   If they both knew they secretly developed their special feeling during the filming and they are honest with their feelings, they don’t know how to say “no” to a dating rumor.

When LMH thanks ES (PSH) during his speech for “The Best Couple”, I cannot help thinking that he was sending a “secret code” to her.  Only the director, the crews and both of them knew which acting LMH followed director’s advice and which one was led by his spontaneous.  Like the ad- lib PSH mentioned and she gave a scene at her house as an example.  It proves that LMH used his instinct to lead this role as well.  The line he added in that scene is hilarious and suspicious for me, but what I do like to know more is when he chasing her around a small room and hugged her is a director’s idea or his.  I think PSH will know very well which scene or script were added by her oppa Minho!. 

I want to point out a holding hand as well.  For me it is like a “special signal” between them.  As Kim Tan and ES, when they hold hands always mean something.  It is a signal to show off  that “we are boyfriend - girlfriend” (at school, at KT’s BD party)  It also means we won’t let go each other, we will support each other to the end, I will be always with you  when they want to cheer up each other.

When their names were announced together, LMH offered his hand to PSH and she accepted it right away.  It looked so natural. It is like they both know that they will hold their hands.  Like KT always tells ES don’t let go his hand.  We always go together hand in hand till the end. 

Good night my dear Chingu. :D

Guest westlife

mi7chimes said: why does everyone keep saying this?? LMH wasn't so happy happy before or what?? loooks over t roof top happy to me now... aigoooo.... they r making me blushh soooo muchh 8->

I love the light blue both of them wearing at their recent event.PSH in HK and LMH in China..the most calming blue..  These 2 are trying to overcome their withdrawal symptom after The Heirs..  I find both of them are cool PSH goes with honesty but no confirmation  but glowing with happiness despite all the hard work while LMH gives us confusing message eg..say differently but show us totally different message..both of them are having hard time on their own and here we are trying to match make them..hahaha.   I think we should just stay calm and for me I will continue praying..I finally able to accept what ever comes and what in store for the future for them...I felt everyone is very serious in this thread..please don't be because it will affect you, in you daily lives..Please we have to be realistic.They have their own life and we have ours too..to those students concentrate on your studies ,get good job and make enough money to visit Korea or attend fan meetings for LMH or PSH..hahaha...For working class ladies yaa..you don't want to find your *Kim Tan*???  Don't waste your time at this thread..hahaha and to ahjummas like me,hahaha you are an example for  your children to follow... hahaha.Funny me giving lecture here in this thread..totally out of topic...  Do continue you fanfic @patti..and many more because I love the stories of our OTP even its only a dream....I find the Heirs is a dreamy romantic genre, that made our LMH & PSH so famous..and they affected everyone that watched The Heirs..May they find success and Love while entertaining us in their up coming movie and future dramas...Love all of you..Good night ..tomorrow will be attending Mass and will pray for all of you too, not forgetting our OTP..God bless.

i donno why it is not getting posted..till now i was posting everything from phone only..

well its the same pic @XenL posted in page 628

i was asking did his happiness suddenly shoot above the rooftops lol? or was he always so happy before PSH?

And no stucky i nvr watched CH. toh i just dlded a kiss scene gif from it to see the difference.. how did u know :o =))

Guest destinii23

I finally caught up to page 615! yay! I can finish catching up before sleeping tonight ^^
Anyway, I found this on the Dooley Couple thread. The 'evidence' that JYH visited Heirs filming.2:47

Of course there's nothing wrong with him visiting, since they are awesome friends, which is why I love about Shin Hye and her friendships :)

Guest lilyrose81

@stucked i'm confused! To post pictures I have to delete the pictures? Chingu you're confusing me as much as MinShin confuses us with their interview answers! ;;)

Guest lara428

crazybees4 said: Dear Chingu :x  I have a MinShin theory to share again. Hope you enjoy! 
:) Though there is no evidence that they did date, I have my own way to confirm that they did date!  Here is my theory…….

If they both “clicked” since they first met, spending time together while filming is enough to develop their special feeling.   For me, if I have special feeling with someone, spending time with him is like a “mysterious date” for me.  If they both secretly fall for each other, I am sure they should long to see each other, cannot wait to be in a scene together, eager to practice the scenes & scripts together as well as cheer up each other while resting.  That’s why I think every day they meet at the set is like they are dating.  Their roles as the lovebirds allowed them to advance their own feeling esp. for my sweet lady PSH.  It is like they hid themselves under KT and ES characters.   If they both knew they secretly developed their special feeling during the filming and they are honest with their feelings, they don’t know how to say “no” to a dating rumor.

When LMH thanks ES (PSH) during his speech for “The Best Couple”, I cannot help thinking that he was sending a “secret code” to her.  Only the director, the crews and both of them knew which acting LMH followed director’s advice and which one was led by his spontaneous.  Like the ad- lib PSH mentioned and she gave a scene at her house as an example.  It proves that LMH used his instinct to lead this role as well.  The line he added in that scene is hilarious and suspicious for me, but what I do like to know more is when he chasing her around a small room and hugged her is a director’s idea or his.  I think PSH will know very well which scene or script were added by her oppa Minho!. 

I want to point out a holding hand as well.  For me it is like a “special signal” between them.  As Kim Tan and ES, when they hold hands always mean something.  It is a signal to show off  that “we are boyfriend - girlfriend” (at school, at KT’s BD party)  It also means we won’t let go each other, we will support each other to the end, I will be always with you  when they want to cheer up each other.

When their names were announced together, LMH offered his hand to PSH and she accepted it right away.  It looked so natural. It is like they both know that they will hold their hands.  Like KT always tells ES don’t let go his hand.  We always go together hand in hand till the end. 

Good night my dear Chingu. :D

nizzav said: goodnight everyone had fun reading your post  thank you all  I-) it is already 10 pm in our country :!! and pls do not lose hope for our couple let's all pry and hope every single day nite nite every one 

destinii23 said: I finally caught up to page 615! yay! I can finish catching up before sleeping tonight ^^
Anyway, I found this on the Dooley Couple thread. The 'evidence' that JYH visited Heirs filming.2:47

Of course there's nothing wrong with him visiting, since they are awesome friends, which is why I love about Shin Hye :)

Do you notice there's tear in their eyes when they hear each other speech during the SBS speech? I did not realise until someone raise the question in PSHIFC. See Minho eye getting a bit teary, that is at the point when he raise his eyebrow, kinda of giving encouragement to SH, when she was on the verge of crying. And also Shinhye eye a bit teary when MH getting top excellence award, looking proud of him. Wow, they really feel for each other's determination and hard work put in to make the drama a success!! MH is really very sweet to SH, wish they will be together, if not, at least be each other soulmate! But I think MH does not believe in platonic friendship, there is no middle ground for him, just like Kim Tan!!!

2013SBS2_131231_HDTV_H264_720p-HANrel012

Archived