[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest rjuliet

chingus if u r a new fan of shin hye just like me maybe u want to look at her thread to get an insight of how she is in her old interviews posted by @NileRose there...baby girl is such a lovely girl..

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmm..remember i said it will be interesting to compare Minho's statement to dating rumors with past co-star vs with Shinhye. I googled it and so far what appeared relating to his past rumor are his agency statements that he's not dating. But not his. Don't tell me reporters never asked him directly about dating rumors in the past?

With his BOF co-star, his agency denied the rumor even though there were no pictures of them seen together off-screen. So i was wondering, why hasn't his agency denied the rumor of him and Shinhye yet? Are the rumors of them dating not that big in Korea? Whereas his dating rumor with his CH co-star (denied then confirmed) was also done through his agency.

Or is it because it's old news so the article has been removed? Maybe any long-time Minho fan can enlighten us with this? 

Okay, found one though I think it's a question as to how he feels about working with his CH co-star. This article was before the dating confirmation came out.

“I’ve known Park Min-young for a long time, but we weren’t close. But doing this drama, I found that she’s such a good person, more than I’d thought previously. Rather than insisting on doing things her way, she matches herself to her fellow actors and is someone I can learn from. Thanks to her, we were able to work comfortably together.” He added, “To grow as an actor, whether you’re a man or woman, I think you have to meet [and date] a lot of people. In the past three years I haven’t had that kind of relationship, but if I fall in love, I think I’d pour all my energy into that love. But I’d keep the relationship a secret. I wouldn’t date someone while thinking of breaking up, but I’m still young so if we were to break up, it would hurt both of us and that wouldn’t be good for whoever came along next, either.” http://kreepykorean.blogspot.com/2012/05/park-min-young-over-her-slump-and.html

Hi, me being intrigued by all your kiss scene analyses decided to watch the slow motion again >:)

I notice after sucking her lips, he might have used tounge (around 1.03) then after a while back to lips again.. My guess is SH is still pretty inexperienced with full blown French kiss hahaha

Still oh gosh it was sooo hot!! Sensual and addictive.. :\">

Sorry minors but I cant help sharing my observations :D

@dienna11 I'm pretty sure he smiled because he looked at Shinhye reactions. 

I mean, while looking at the parody even me myself was staring at SH reaction not the parody, her reaction so cute and she really pretty that night.
You can see the difference when he saw the others scene he barely smile at all.

Also paid attention to LJS reaction, he smile and laugh only when Shinhye laugh ... practically these two guys look at the small screen on the right, not the parody :)) *and I'm sure I'm not delusional about this :) 

and @dienna11 please do not quote pictures. Please edit your post.

I love how he touched his lip smiling.. Its like she is so adorable and kissable when doing the kitty claws with her hands that he just wanted to swoop her in for a kiss

\:D/

@delurkforminshin...heehehe..oh noooo chingu..today we analyze the kissing scene..hopefully not sound pervert..but if you keep replay many time..you can have new gestures.. agree with your point..using tongue.. yup..actually I think that too..refer the slow motion kiss..start from 1:01 he using tongue..I'm not delusional..hahahaha..btw start from 1:16..full mouth kiss..I think its so obvious and confirmed using tongue..hahahaaa... >:)

miane..chingu..huhu..I'm not pervert..just analysis. X_X

Guest myungso

hello my fellow MinShin!!! i miss you all ;))
i want to share my thoughts, before the heirs i was SNSD Sooyoung Hardcore fan (for idol) and now i have 1 more Bias she is Park Shin Hye, i love them both because their personality (i always fell in love with the smart and independent girl) i think Sooyoung and Shin Hye have same personality, they have great sense of humor, witty, confident, hard worker, and when it comes to work they are focus like a laser.

before Sooyoung date confirm, i knew it before that she has a someone special, have i told you iam Sooyoung Hardcore fans? :D 
this is why i think Sooyoung has someone special:
1. The ring, Sooyoung start wearing it Jan 2013, and remember SM confirm Sooyoung and Jung Kyung Ho relationship has been a year...
2. Prettier everyday, not only physical but her aura, charisma become soft
3. never out of cell phone, even at Seohyun Bday party, they took a photo group, and she always on the phone, in the airport many times i seen her on the phone (by photo)
4. always saying she feel lonely and want a boyfriend anytime, (especially at hanbam)
5. her attitude, i dont know why something changes

chinggu, you know what i mean?? someone have the same symptoms.... :-\"
nb : SY and SH have the same zodiac aquarius hihihi

lolipop86gorgeous

said: @delurkforminshin...heehehe..oh noooo chingu..today we analyze the kissing scene..hopefully not sound pervert..but if you keep replay many time..you can have new gestures.. agree with your point..using tongue.. yup..actually I think that too..refer the slow motion kiss..start from 1:01 he using tongue..I'm not delusional..hahahaha..btw start from 1:16..full mouth kiss..I think its so obvious and confirmed using tongue..hahahaaa... >

:)

@myungso...nice post chingu..big hugs to you.. >:D<

Actually I'm also sooyoung fans..but not hardcore..I love her..among snsd I just like yoona and sooyoung only..heehehhe.. :x

Hmm...about the symptoms..yup..absolutely matching with our uri shinhye now..so about the rings..just keep watching shinhye wears on this years..hehehehee.. now minshin is becoming real..hehehe.. :x

@minho818..hahahaha..chingu..I recommend you to watch again..you can found new gesture..hehehe..all the best chingu.. >:)

And also..I noticed that shinhye and minho exactly cant control themselve after the last kiss..want more??? I think if Director not shout "CUT" to them..possibility they continue kissing for 24 hours..hahhaha.beyond expectation...owh nooo..I'm not delusional.. >:) >:)

Guest lilyrose81

Okay.. I feel a little bit more perverted right now. Haha I actually replayed the closet kiss scene in slowmotion and focused on their hands this time.

Link :

How LMH hand shifts from her chin, to the face, to the behind of her head and push her face more forward to his (0.48-0.50), not to mention that this part gives me butterflies every freakin time i watch it), lol and then to inside the hair (okay i'm not sure how to put it here not like inside the hair literally but like this 1.17-1.21)

0.50-1.21 of the vid, you can see the changes of LMH's hand positions.

And PSH was grabbing his shirt the whole time (no wonder he was a little turned on lololol sorry minors). But at 1.17-1.24, I can't see her hand grabbing the shirt, where is the hand at this point (maybe his waist eheh).

And all theseeee movements in ONE TAKE. Are you thinking what I'm thinking. No wonder the crews start to think that they're dating. They even see what we don't get to see on screen ugh dammit lol.

So maybe they're not dating but they kind of overdid the kiss (i'm not complaining) and probably realise 'something' at that point but don't really talk about it afterwards.

Because in an interview LMH said he didn't know that PSH was surprised and he's sorry that he had to kiss her for real and that she was not informed beforehand (right?)

Okay sorry (not so sorry) for the long post. Heheh

Guest sweetyeka

minho818 said:

lolipop86gorgeous

said: @delurkforminshin...heehehe..oh noooo chingu..today we analyze the kissing scene..hopefully not sound pervert..but if you keep replay many time..you can have new gestures.. agree with your point..using tongue.. yup..actually I think that too..refer the slow motion kiss..start from 1:01 he using tongue..I'm not delusional..hahahaha..btw start from 1:16..full mouth kiss..I think its so obvious and confirmed using tongue..hahahaaa... >

:)

Guest myungso

lolipop86gorgeous said: @myungso...nice post chingu..big hugs to you.. >:D< Actually I'm also sooyoung fans..but not hardcore..I love her..among snsd I just like yoona and sooyoung only..heehehhe.. :x Hmm...about the symptoms..yup..absolutely matching with our uri shinhye now..so about the rings..just keep watching shinhye wears on this years..hehehehee.. now minshin is becoming real..hehehe.. :x

Archived