[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

My brain cells are getting populated by a disease... 
It cannot process anything waaaa! 

MINSHINMINSHINMINSHINMINSHINMINSHINMINSHINMINSHINMINSHINMINSHINMINSHINMINSHINMINSHINMINSHINMINSHINMINSHINMINSHINMINSHINMINSHINMINSHINMINSHINMINSHINMINSHINMINSHINMINSHINMINSHINMINSHINMINSHINMINSHINMINSHINMINSHINMINSHINMINSHINMINSHINMINSHINMINSHINMINSHIN
Beautiful-lee-min-ho-30583468-450-675_zps87a473f9.jpg

164432_552636524758640_1413680841_n_zpscdcd966d.jpg

tumblr_m153bav50k1qauajd_zps8e495128.jpg

LeeMinHoListeningMusicWallpaper_zps0d15d3fc.jpg

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest isabellabell

i agreed with you @jonangee he should think PSH and her fans feeling..with his words also can make PSH fans become MAD loh..he should not just saying what he want to say liked that..but i don't want to hate or BASH them.. cause we as her fan we know that she is strong woman and every mother want her to become their daughter, WHY? because her good PERSONALITY .its okay she still have a lot of fans BOY and GIRL and she still have handsome boys that look her as woman and charming girl so just ignored what WB said about her :) if you don't see her as woman so this video is show her as what WB ssi??? huh ! okay enough! PEACE and SMILE V(^_^)V

PEACE no WAR.

lolipop86gorgeous

said: @ziooom92..hai chingu..nice topic..yup..absolutely make us think why the staff ask question like that..because the kissing scene..the staff ask question about are they really going out??? Its weird you know..Maybe something unbelievable happen at the closet scene??? Hahaha.. something good?? But we dont know what it is?? I think the staff are not simply ask the question like that because they usually watch the kissing scene from actor/actress..but why for this drama..this issue is became hot everywhere..make me wonder if are minshin totally lost in their own world when kissing scene???? Or we need to wait the DVD Director Cut?? You think are they release the uncut kissing scene episode 16??? because I heard that kissing scene is longer that they show us in drama....Just thinking... :-?

Guest ThessC

This actor should think many times before opening his mouth for a comment that is very hurtful and rude , i never even read and heard PSH saying not nice about him always praising him though but him saying may PSH is not charming to his eyes well go see an EYE DOCTOR you need a GLASS ASAP something is wrong w/your eye! :P

Guest lilyrose81

Okay so I want to say something about KWB's statement. To me, i didn't feel that it's offensive or anything.

I'm not a fan of any, I'm totally a MinShin-er, not even very familiar with the K-world, lol but from what i've read, KWB is known as the guy who has lots of guy friends, and he doesn't really make friends with a 1990-er, but PSH is a 1990-er, and yet he's comfortable with her and he said so himself that his friendship with her is something that he's grateful for after The Heirs ended. And also, he didn't say that PSH is like a guy, he said he's most comfortable with her and see her more of a peer/friend. Sometimes, how their words are being translated can be a little confusing that people might interpret it differently.

Sooo, PSH's fans, i hope you don't get offended by KWB's statement because to me, the fact that he said he's most comfortable with her is good enough as he doesn't even make friends with 1990-er. To me it's a good thing :D

Guest eka5566

Miu Miu HK flagship store invited celebrity guests - Park Shin Hye (KR), Kiko Mizuhara (JP), Hong Kong - Shu Qi, Angelababy, Karena Ng, Kathy Chow, Jennifer Tse, Hilary Tsui....
Park Shinhye is still sick (:| but still smiling :) .... Her skin is very good and also very thin :x :x :x

Guest lilyrose81

And also, I believe that they're ALL very good friends now, so let's not make a big deal out of one misinterpreted word, alright? :x :x

Guest rjuliet

hi chingus ...im a newbie..and i decided to delurk now coz i miss uri beloved minshin...i think they are at the stage of early dating...hehe forgive my delusional mind but i really think they are...i even think that both are each others love at first sight...if i could be more delulu, i think that lee min ho might developed crush to park shin hye since he saw her in stairway to heaven...probably he was still at high school back then but after seeing her on tv he decided to be an actor so that he could meet her...hehehe...and shin hye might developed her crush after seeing him as adorkable goo jun pyo and might regret her decision for not acceptimg geum jan di role...hehehe....but it was their fate to meet at the year of bof airing although shin hye rejected the role...but they eventually become a cute couple in etude cf...when they met for the first time, their platonic crush became love at first sight...hehe...please bear my delulu mode...back them they tried to ignore their feelings by continues to work hard and meet another interesting people...but after 4 years fate brought them back, this time in a close proximity and intimate work condition for 4 months as lovers in a widely loved drama called heirs ...this is dream come true for them...so they decided to not ignoring what they really feel inside and pursue their dream of true love instead....

Guest crazybees4

Ladies!  :-*
This thread is growing REALLY REALLY Fast.  I do want to read all posts, but I am afraid that I have to spend 8 hours a day within 1 week to complete this reading.  sneakily went through new posts during my working hours and remembered some posts that I wanted to review again when I am at home since they were good "evidences" to support my assumption.  My problem is I could not find some posts that I want to re-read in order to support  my "investigation" of our MinShin sweet relationship.  :((  I searched and searched and searched but FAILED.  I am very tried.  I don't think I could stay up late to share my imagination with your guys to night.  
If I am correct this is my 13th post, I have to thank you again for a very warm welcome @Lolipop86gorgeous @ faidaris @rikasnail @minshinromeojuliet and many more lovely chingu  since the first day I introduced myself here.  For anyone who read my post page 530, I am sorry if you came across a very weird sentence.  I don't know how to fix it.  I tried to edit it, but it failed.  The weird sentence I mentioned is "However, I am still Richard Simmons of when 1 comment said that they don't find a chemistry between them.  ARE YOU KIDDING ?? ...."         Actually, what I really mean is However, I am still richard simmons off when 1 comment said ......."   I don't know why "Richard Simmons was replaced "richard simmons off"  :)) Again, English is not my first language, if you found my writing sounds strange, please forgive me.  But you know, this is the best way to practice my English, I've never got bored reading all your posts and never scared to share my story/my thoughts. Our love for Minshin is so powerful and only bring only good things from us.  :xI hope I will have an energy to share you my sweet dream tomorrow.  It is about the Pa......te :-*  
Good nite I-)  

Archived