[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gingerpeach

^ that sweater! similar to the one Tan wore when they hugged in his room. Well cus they're both the same shade of blue and rly fuzzy lol...

So those are her own pants huh? Eunsang was wearing them in a scene lol that same scene they filmed the same day they did the hambam interview. :)) that sweet hug.

@pattituazon Daebak!!! I didn't know why I cried while reading the secret place chapter but I guess I'm just too happy? This chapter melted my heart ;) felt like this is truly minshin's story that your telling!!! Please update soon?! I'm so in love w/ your story ;

Guest prosperity

The thing I like the most about PSH is her figure. I like that she is not too skinny. I noticed it since watching Heartstrings.
Oh, and even though I am not a MIn Shin shipper, I have always found them cute together since I saw this video

So I am not opposed to this ship at all.

pluie said: Easy girls, we are free to give our opinions here, but no need to bashing each other opinion, as some people said before already, please make it in manner, so no one would hurt and there won't be any not healthy debate. Please respect each other. Thanks!

Guest princessshinhye

hello good morning to ALL... love reading your posts... hehe may i know what is the price of The Heirs DVD so that i can save money? hehe tnx in advance and just want to share im rewatching The Heirs all over again hehe since the final episode of it last december i  have'nt watch it again except the kiss scene wherein i rape the replay buttn...pervert me >.<* and also i havent watch episode 20 yet because i i did i will be crazy crazy knowing that it already ended...now i feel like im just waiting for the last ep and thinking that its not yet over...hahahaha don't think of me as a psycho girl,,, lols 

I have no clue, why on DC this PSed is currently hot topic HAHA. 
tumblr_mz0ioexFnx1s8m1l7o8_r1_1280.jpg

There are some other versions of this scene, no other conclusion for me aside : pervert. HAHA *sowwy
Since its pervert, I would leave you with this (PG needed, R 12+): =))

After they get lock like this :654781649_d5302543_2949726255_a61e072c.g

This is what happened:
emptykiss.gif

does  my pretty princess look sad in the airport??? this girl has the ability to steal my heart and make me sad if she feels sad like my sister inspite i don't know her, maybe she doesn't want to go away from seol... maybe the only way to make her shinning as usual is to be always  beside our handsome prince i hope he misses her tooBdacVC4CEAAsynO.jpg

Guest cikchah88

@cheky2 thank you for being so welcoming and also for the compliment. :x

I get frustrated and imagined them being together so much sometimes that I had to write about it.

princessshinhye said: hello good morning to ALL... love reading your posts... hehe may i know what is the price of The Heirs DVD so that i can save money? hehe tnx in advance and just want to share im rewatching The Heirs all over again hehe since the final episode of it last december i  have'nt watch it again except the kiss scene wherein i rape the replay buttn...pervert me >.<* and also i havent watch episode 20 yet because i i did i will be crazy crazy knowing that it already ended...now i feel like im just waiting for the last ep and thinking that its not yet over...hahahaha don't think of me as a psycho girl,,, lols 

Guest cikchah88

@faidaris Thank you for being so welcoming! Yeah, I'm from Malaysia. If I'm not mistaken, I read somewhere in this thread that you're from Malaysia too?

......I think Krystal, however, was the only one who all of the staff members really liked. Whenever Krystal was filming, there was a lot of people gathered.....

Excerpts from soompi's article. Sometimes the translation can be misleading. I dont like this translation in particular. It's as if there are staff members who did not like Shinhye and Jiwon.

And think about it. Shinhye was the main lead, so the staff sees her a lot that they were used to having her around. Krystal on the other hand only hv like 3 mins screen time every ep? So those staff see her a lot lesser than Shinhye that it built anticipation when she's on the set. Not to mention her character always wore short skirt or shorts. Like during the gym scene when Eun Sang ran away frm Tan's house to stay at Bo Na's . ES wore long gym pants whereas BN wore gym shorts. In fact i think all the girls there wore long gym pants except BN

Archived