[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest lovelyowl

lightforyou said: hi everyone i just wanted to say something i noticed that LMH IS SUPER LOUD WHEN HE IS WITH HER at hanban interviwe i was just sitting quietly and when PSH wanted to answer he would suddenly answer at her place and he was so loud that i was startled and was like "where did you come from?BE QUIET!"
%-( and the same goes for his speech usually you should start with a soft tone when you are thanking somone but HE HAD to start with the rumors with such a loud tone :P this time it was in the afternoon and i was sleepy (:| but still got exited when they winned and waited for his speech then i expected him to say i but he said "I" and then i stopped dozing off and wondered if he was angry :P then he started talking about the rumors (after i wached the translation) i was like WTH :-O AFTER THAT i said to myself we are crazy about minshin but LMH is crazy about HER :P POOR BOY [-X he dosen't even know what he is talking about and he is SUPER LOUD he must have lost it like we did   8-} [-( :bz

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sheila88

said: I quite don't know how to take KWB's statement about PSH coz even though he's sweet

I might be wrong but if I interpreted correctly I think it's sad 

:(

(

I know that a lot of people care about her but at one point it might hurt to hear people say that you're like a guy

I think LJS is the only one who bluntly said he couldn't breath the first time he met her that's why I love him. Plus LMH was so shy during those CFs  for him she's a girl

teedy said: Found this interview of Romeo LMH when he was in China....Hmm...Not sure if it has been share before or not :-/

Im guessing it seems like he talked about his Juliet and  how we would like to have a love relationship like Kim Tan :x ;;) 
Ok, I might be wrong here and need someone who could understand

If anyone can understand Chinese, maybe you can share your translation with the rest of us ??? :)

Guest prosperity

Why are people feeling a certain way because KWB sees PSH as a coworker/peer and not as a girl? Are all guys supposed to crush on her? I am confused. :))

Like I said earlier, I never thought KWB really liked PSH. I felt like much of the talk is to create buzz. I also think much of his interaction with her was his competitive nature. He has pretty much said this. He didn't want to lose to KT/LMH. At the after party I saw the competition there as well. While LMH was being playful with PSH for fun, KWB did it to show that Young Do could hug ES and better than KT.

I wouldn't be surprised if his friendship with PSH eventually becomes non-existent because I have never viewed it as sincere in the first place.

IsabelinaD said:
Thank you chingu!!!!! I didn't understand why he answered like that, Now I really know the cause. You're so right! For LMH and PSH, that kiss means EVERYTHING, the confirmation, the proof, the strong atracttion, the sparks, the "sexual" chemestry, ....that kiss means their LOVE. 

I'm so grateful to the writer and director, because the writer created the kiss and director made a great environment to film it.  
Ah, and I'm so grateful to LMH, because he had the guts to kiss ker like that, knowing that she is a pure goddess O:-)

I will not post anymore pictures about the kiss, because my poor heart can't handle them

@prosperity: I'd not doubt PSH's friendship with anyone LOL. That girl knows how to make friends and keep them well if she intends too (She learn flower arrangement with her costar in HS a few days ago and went to watch dbsk with her costar in FBND). And she initiated her friendship to KWB.
And especially when KWB himself said that his friendship with PSH is one of the best things he got out of Heirs

I don't know why you keep doubting KWB and his value ( or even PSH, herself - last time when you mentioned about how she shouldn't walk red carpet or hug with KWB because he has a gf. That was really ridiculous. You must be really new or really don't know how entertainment works. Because married actors still act and do things like singles actors do. It's their jobs) 
In my opinion, KWB and LMH get along really well even they did awesome as rival in the dramas. KWB is a humble and genuine guy as far as I see Their fans should get along too, and not try to compete to each other.... http://the-inheritors.tumblr.com/post/72400153152/minho-cheers-on-woobin-right-before
http://the-inheritors.tumblr.com/post/72392855381/minho-and-woobin-greet-each-other-after

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

prosperity said: Why are people feeling a certain way because KWB sees PSH as a coworker/peer and not as a girl? Are all guys supposed to crush on her? I am confused. :)) Like I said earlier, I never thought KWB really liked PSH. I felt like much of the talk is to create buzz. I also think much of his interaction with her was his competitive nature. He has pretty much said this. He didn't want to lose to KT/LMH. At the after party I saw the competition there as well. While LMH was being playful with PSH for fun, KWB did it to show that Young Do could hug ES and better than KT. I wouldn't be surprised if his friendship with PSH eventually becomes non-existent because I have never viewed it as sincere in the first place.

Guest lovelyowl

Day ago you guys were discussing about stage of the relationship MinShin. 

Maybe it's a little late, but I want to add my couple of shining pennies  ;)

When I think about that story is true or we come up with, I always remember this photo :) 

tumblr_mxhgaxiatg1siqvhio1_500.jpg

Here they look like a happy family couple. For a long time married couple :)

PSH gently and happily smiling that smile that we all saw at the awards ceremony.

LMH has a pensive and calm face. It seems that he was very comfortable.

If I did not know exactly what he is holding a script, I would have thought that this is a report or something like this which he did not have time to check at work and he took it home.

To complete the picture of family happiness was completely we need couple of children on the carpet, a fireplace in the background and large St. Bernard dog near it  

:))

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

thao_2512 said: @prosperity: I'd not doubt PSH's friendship with anyone LOL. That girl knows how to make friends and keep them well if she intends too. And she initiated her friendship to KWB.
Especially when KWB himself said that his friendship with PSH is one of the best things he got out of Heirs
I don't know why you keep doubting KWB and his value ( or even PSH, herself - last time when you mentioned about how she shouldn't walk red carpet with KWB because he has a gf. That was really ridiculous. You must be really new or really don't know how entertainment works. Because married actors still act and do things like singles actors do. It's their jobs) 
In my opinion, KWB and LMH get along really well even they did awesome as rival in the dramas. KWB is a humble and genuine guy as far as I see Their fans should get a long too, and not try to compete to each other.... 

Guest lmhluvpsh

I have been a slient lurker since Heirs started to air.... I am an ahjumma...So can the younger chingus play detective.... Can u lovely ladies find other statements made by LMH prior to the link below?

http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/video-lee-min-ho-says-he-s-kim-035110353.html

Coz I personally it is significant that he said that when Heirs finished filming....Before that he made various statements stating that Kim Tan is....As Kim Tan he is...etc....So when he is Kim Tan and Kim Tan is him...I felt that he was trying to say something about hos relationship with PSH....

Guest prosperity

thao_2512

said: @prosperity: I'd not doubt PSH's friendship with anyone LOL. That girl knows how to make friends and keep them well.

Especially when KWB himself said that his friendship with PSH is one of the best things he got out of Heirs

I don't know why you keep doubting KWB and his value ( or even PSH, herself - last time when you mentioned about how she shouldn't walk red carpet with KWB because he has a gf. That was really ridiculous. You must be really new or really don't know how entertainment works) 

In my opinion, KWB and LMH get along really well even they did awesome as rival in the dramas. KWB is a humble and genuine guy as far as I see Their fans should get a long too, and not try to compete to each other.... 

Easy girls, we are free to give our opinions here, but no need to bashing each other opinion, as some people said before already, please make it in manner, so no one would hurt and there won't be any not healthy debate. Please respect each other. Thanks!

Guest Enonane1 .

thao_2512 said: @prosperity: I'd not doubt PSH's friendship with anyone LOL. That girl knows how to make friends and keep them well if she intends too (She learn flower arrangement with her costar in HS a few days ago and went to watch dbsk with her costar in FBND). And she initiated her friendship to KWB.
And especially when KWB himself said that his friendship with PSH is one of the best things he got out of Heirs

I don't know why you keep doubting KWB and his value ( or even PSH, herself - last time when you mentioned about how she shouldn't walk red carpet or hug with KWB because he has a gf. That was really ridiculous. You must be really new or really don't know how entertainment works. Because married actors still act and do things like singles actors do. It's their jobs) 
In my opinion, KWB and LMH get along really well even they did awesome as rival in the dramas. KWB is a humble and genuine guy as far as I see Their fans should get along too, and not try to compete to each other.... http://the-inheritors.tumblr.com/post/72400153152/minho-cheers-on-woobin-right-before
http://the-inheritors.tumblr.com/post/72392855381/minho-and-woobin-greet-each-other-after

Guest prosperity

Alina Lacramioara Condrat

said:

thao_2512

said: @prosperity: I'd not doubt PSH's friendship with anyone LOL. That girl knows how to make friends and keep them well if she intends too. And she initiated her friendship to KWB.

I don't know why you keep doubting KWB and his value ( or even PSH, herself - last time when you mentioned about how she shouldn't walk red carpet with KWB because he has a gf. That was really ridiculous. You must be really new or really don't know how entertainment works. Because married actors still act and do things like singles actors do. It's their jobs) 

Archived