[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

OliveS said: Hello :) Saw this in other shippers thread ... LMH must have to hurry.. Other guys are showing more and more interest to our PSH
===============================================

[!] Beast's Yong Jun Hyung chose Park Shin Hye as his Ideal Type! 
[140107 Mnet The Music] Beast - Yong Jun Hyung choose Park Shin Hye as Ideal Type

**Last 8 of Yong Jun Hyung's Ideal Type World Cup**

Round 1: IU Vs Suzy = IU

Round 2: Lee Yeon Hee Vs Jun Ji Hyun = Jun Ji Hyun

Round 3: Lee Hyori Vs Son Dam Bi = Son Dam Bi 

Round 4: Park Bo Young Vs Park Shin Hye = Park Shin Hye

** Last 4 of Yong Jun Hyung's Ideal Type World Cup**

Round 1: IU Vs Jun Ji Hyun = IU

Round 2: Son Dam Bi Vs Park Shin Hye = Park Shin Hye

** Final Battle of Yong Jun Hyung's Ideal Type World Cup**

PK Round: IU Vs Park Shin Hye = Park Shin Hye 

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ziooom92

shshs

said:

myhepyending

said:

i agree with @giselle_tw the way psh looks at lmh is totally different to when she looks at her other co-star...especially during the hanbam interview...her eyes are sparkling when she looks at lmh....all of us can see that....you can compare it to her other interview with other celebrity...it is totally different....even her old etude house interview with lmh, she didn't has that look yet...but BAMMMM....the hanbam interview....her eyes are shining & full of love  :x :x :x

for me their mutual attraction exploded after the passionate kiss...i usually feel 

[size=2]

:-& whenever i watch a kiss scene....but somehow i love to watch minshin passionate kiss....at first i thought i become a pervert....but my friend(she is also minshin shipper but only lurking here) told me that we love to see that kiss because their kiss is full of feeling and comes from their heart and desire towards each other.....so i watch that kiss scene again and realize that what she has said is totally true! at the end of the kiss we can see that psh was totally flabbergast....it was like she is astonish & dazzled by the kiss...like she finally know the taste of a passionate kiss...and that first passionate kiss she share it with lmh....so she sure feel something there.....as for lmh....i think he knew that psh never had a passionate kiss before....he can feel it during that kiss....that is why he guide her during the kiss...but in the end he also lose himself in that kiss and melt over her innocent kiss that she gives him.... 

[/size]

:x :x :x
NOTE: sorry for blabber too much about the kiss.....please don't label me as a pervert.....though i think i might become one if repeat that kiss scene again!  :\"> :P

why do I feel that MH said 'saranghae' to our SH @ 3.24 . Am I the only one? Hah. i watched it a lot of times & my first feeling, first senses? tell me it is. I visit minshin soompi thread and baidu crown couple bar everyday. One of the Minshiner from baidu bar also feel the same, i was surprised as i thought i am the only one who saw it. Maybe is my delusional mode 'ON' :x :x

xiux said: So sorry now and then I have trouble editing quotes on my ipad but this is my absolute faaaaave Tan-Sang moment but my intention is to repost the gif!! I haven't rewatched The Heirs but I've rewatched this scene over 10x. Also this thread is like medicine for the soul. I literally LOLed when the kiss was re-posted and then like 4 posts later...re-re-posted. Hahahahahahah!!!

Guest minshin2046

@amidara : are u working in LMH company ? >-) why u like know so much in Korean entertainment industries ? Love your post ! :)>-

Guest awesomesince95

Hello dear! Welcome to our MinShin family thread! >:D< Thank you for finally delurking! :) Have fun here!

Hello ♡ thank you and I will for sure. At first I was hesitant to delurk coz I was afraid to be left out :\">. If I'm not mistaken, all of you here are my unnies? Is anyone here younger than 18? :D.

I'm just happy to have finally posted after a long time contemplating. Btw, you all can call me nienie :)

faidaris said: shshs said: i sometimes wonder who choose PSH as thier ideal type?!and also who choose LMH as their ideal type?! (i don't remember i read any one choose LMH)But i can't found any thing about this :)

Guest myhepyending

shshs said: myhepyending said: i agree with @giselle_tw the way psh looks at lmh is totally different to when she looks at her other co-star...especially during the hanbam interview...her eyes are sparkling when she looks at lmh....all of us can see that....you can compare it to her other interview with other celebrity...it is totally different....even her old etude house interview with lmh, she didn't has that look yet...but BAMMMM....the hanbam interview....her eyes are shining & full of love  :x :x :x

for me their mutual attraction exploded after the passionate kiss...i usually feel :-& whenever i watch a kiss scene....but somehow i love to watch minshin passionate kiss....at first i thought i become a pervert....but my friend(she is also minshin shipper but only lurking here) told me that we love to see that kiss because their kiss is full of feeling and comes from their heart and desire towards each other.....so i watch that kiss scene again and realize that what she has said is totally true! at the end of the kiss we can see that psh was totally flabbergast....it was like she is astonish & dazzled by the kiss...like she finally know the taste of a passionate kiss...and that first passionate kiss she share it with lmh....so she sure feel something there.....as for lmh....i think he knew that psh never had a passionate kiss before....he can feel it during that kiss....that is why he guide her during the kiss...but in the end he also lose himself in that kiss and melt over her innocent kiss that she gives him.... :x :x :x
NOTE: sorry for blabber too much about the kiss.....please don't label me as a pervert.....though i think i might become one if repeat that kiss scene again!  :\"> :P

@minshinie said: why do I feel that MH said 'saranghae' to our SH @ 3.24 . Am I the only one? Hah. i watched it a lot of times & my first feeling, first senses? tell me it is. 

Not sure if it had been shared before. >> Lee Min Ho Talks About Kim Bum’s Boyfriend Style: “He’s Similar to Kim Tan”

http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/30/lee-min-ho-talks-about-kim-bums-boyfriend-style-hes-similar-to-kim-tan/#.UswZl3gayc0 :>

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

Lee Min Ho doesn't need to worry. Park Shin Hye has her feyes on him and vice versa.Others may choose her as their ideal type but they have to know the consequences if they look at her. Someone will go mad. Hahaha

Lol,not only that he will get mad,but he also may use a spoon

:D

We all know what he can do with only a spoon =))

PSH ideal type was always Won Bin :x

When she said her ideal is YSY was basically for flower boy next door promotion purposes.

YSY told Shinhye to choose him coz he predicted the question will be asked. And yes, that was for FBND promo.

Thinking about it i think YSY was the least guy to be linked to Shinhye.

Archived