[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

I heard a rumor Shin Hye and dating With the son of the CEO of the Japanese Honda
I stopped my heart Does anyone know about this rumor to tell us please,

They Broke Up after MinShin Hot Kiss!! =)) =))

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kaleidoscopegirl said:

I actually would be okay with it (I think Minho would approve too-because KWB knows they are together so he will conduct himself properly   :)) ) But the drama should only have 1 kiss scene. Just one. Just a peck. Or even better if its just a kiss on the cheek. Or you know what, they could just do a hug scene (that is not intimate-these words need to be on the script) or just a hand holding scene (but not like the hand warming scene) Okeyyyyyy... maybe I am not ok with it after all..   =))

Guest eka5566

Guys , I want to share Fan make Jokes story uri Minshin ( Lee Minho - Heirs 상속자들 Korean Drama)
Let's have some jokes for ‪#‎Heirs‬ couple:

Pic 1: Heard that my wife revealed our marriage life. I can't tolerate anymore. I must revealed the truth while she is sleeping.

Pic 2: Eun Sang's cooking is bad so I make her food every time and gives it to her. Eun Sang always doze off whenever she washes blanket, in the end I'm the one hanging the rest.

Pic 3: Never mind for doing all the housework, but she went out with Chan Young every time. Look at the picture of them! Even talk secret with Chan Young!

Pic 4: I can't even question her. She will deny every time. If not will run away from home and I have to chase her back.

Pic 5: Should I show her what is a man's dignity? Because my wife is very smart. Before marriage and after marriage is different.

Pic 6: One day, I showed her how cool I am as before, but she beat me.

Pic 7: One day, I saw what she ate seems delicious so I went to bite it, she beat me. 

Pic 8: Another day, I spent all the pocket money and have no money to pay the cab fare, she beat me again.
That's the truth!! 

Enjoy reading! Happy Tueday. ^___^

Credit VIP_凉先森 via weibo

~Admin/Jominz
Note : I don't know how to put image or picture in here ... Can someone help me  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Something insightful to read about uri PSH just posted today .

http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2014/01/04/2014010400376.html

I was especially puzzled at her statement, "this dream can have a happy ending" :)

I wish you all the best, my beloved Park Shin Hye!

Here I help you : eka5566 said: Guys , I want to share Fan make Jokes story uri Minshin ( Lee Minho - Heirs 상속자들 Korean Drama)
Let's have some jokes for ‪#‎Heirs‬ couple:

Pic 1: Heard that my wife revealed our marriage life. I can't tolerate anymore. I must revealed the truth while she is sleeping.

1526377_602252523179717_1552379007_n.jpg

Pic 2: Eun Sang's cooking is bad so I make her food every time and gives it to her. Eun Sang always doze off whenever she washes blanket, in the end I'm the one hanging the rest.

1535537_602252543179715_2029170380_n.jpg

Pic 3: Never mind for doing all the housework, but she went out with Chan Young every time. Look at the picture of them! Even talk secret with Chan Young!

1551664_602252619846374_1229995704_n.jpg

Pic 4: I can't even question her. She will deny every time. If not will run away from home and I have to chase her back.

1555574_602252673179702_2021644638_n.jpg

Pic 5: Should I show her what is a man's dignity? Because my wife is very smart. Before marriage and after marriage is different.

1522115_602252636513039_1410640480_n.jpg

Pic 6: One day, I showed her how cool I am as before, but she beat me.

1504037_602252683179701_997439664_n.jpg

Pic 7: One day, I saw what she ate seems delicious so I went to bite it, she beat me. 

1525316_602252706513032_2050152641_n.jpg

Pic 8: Another day, I spent all the pocket money and have no money to pay the cab fare, she beat me again.
That's the truth!! 

1559840_602252506513052_1606893124_n.jpg

Enjoy reading! Happy Tueday. ^___^

Credit VIP_凉先森 via weibo

~Admin/Jominz
Note : I don't know how to put image or picture in here ... Can someone help me  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

@pluie..yup..totally agree..mentioned together with the source..because the thunder and storm will come together as soon as possible if is not truth..and our pages will fly over and over again because the rumour.. 8-X

But I'm so glad because our thread now have many detective, reporter and psychology eheheehe.. :D

Any update for our minshin?? How about photoshoot for SINGLE magazine?? Should be yesterday right??? Correct me if I'm wrong... :-?

Archived