[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest sheila88

@amidara welcome chingu! thanx for you'r insightful comment you're gonna be useful here ;-)
I have a question concerning LMH's casual way of talking about the rumors before he's even asked to, could it be a strategy? As in, he mentions it first looking comfortable with the subject so that people perceive his behavior as the one of an actor who's not interested in his co-actress in a romantic way (of course no one here buys it). It's a way to minimize the importance of the subject so people won't dig any further...

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always tell myself to stay away from this thread. I told myself last night to not open this site anymore, just to find out that my fingers are typing here without further notice. 

Oh dude... for real I feel so giddy and found myself smiling seeing Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye together ..spending New Year by each other's side. haha.. It seems so nice to see the Heirs casts having good relationship even after the drama. 

DRAMA GODSWhy put these two in a different movie... Why not give us a good action (sexy) movie with this lovely couple.   Pair up this two and surely their movie will be a blockbuster. 

MINSHIN - dating or not dating am pretty sure you guys                                                 will be tying the knot  soon. =)) =)) =))

Guest lilyrose81

LMH himself is confused, one day he says he's "just playing Kim Tan not LMH", one day he says "LMH is KT, KT is LMH".

A sign of being in love but still unsure, perhaps? Hehehe

I want to know how PSH would respond if asked about dating rumors, previously, she would deny right, like totally saying "no, we're just close friends." i found no interview asking her about dating rumors with LMH yet, so I'm anticipating!

Nevertheless, there's definitely strong sparks between this two, maybe if they don't date now, they'll get married in few years time hahaha it's just weird that i keep thinking about them getting married, they match each other so well! =))

This one must be during their practice session, and minho still have his scrip on his lap. (Pic from Heirs calendar) 

1528529_629531157083926_1384545184_n.jpg

In the drama Kim Tan eat chocolate donut. But here is white sugar donut. And in the drama they not even seat this close :)) hahaha ... its funny when the bts shows more intimacy rather than the actual scene itself. They must be practice harrrrdddd ...  :\">
And @shewoonmoon do you mind changing your signature dear ? My head suddenly dizzy seeing that kiss early in the morning and want some too. I'm trying to have non-pervert life here :P kekeke ...  

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

Hi girls,I have a question,is about LMH,not about Minshin,but I hope someone can enlight me.I read somewhere that the director of Gangnam Blues said that he wrote the film's script with LMH in his mind for the lead actor,but I also read somewhere that this role was first offered to HB(the lead from Secret Garden).so I don't understand what the truth is,if he wrote the script with LMH in his mind,then how is possible for him to offer this role to HB first?I hope someone can help me,please.

ravairie said: Same here chingus, nothing interest me in watching any current airing Kdrama. I still miss Heirs and our MinShin couple.Maybe I will watch Emergency Man and Woman when it's starts airing. Still my heart belong to Minshin.. :x
For me E (not yet dating) but in progress? :\">After the awards' night there's too much sparks between them, maybe not now but later since they will be too busy with their projects. If they really like each other, they will find time to get in touch. ;;) 

dnieper said: Is someone here know about the dating rumor on psh now? Im asking this coz on my fb timeline a lot of people were going gaga over this. Actually when i heard about it my reaction was like "never mind i dont care that's just a rumor and beside it was clarified this time" my heart is numb already it was shielded bcoz of minshin. This is just for now its nice to be back gudnight luv yah all

lela6130 said:He's acted like a boyfriend that night and he's clearly has no intention to hide his feeling. He's aware of the presence of his fans and reporters at the scene but he chose to be bold with his action when he supposed to contain it at public. You know, like when you hang out with your friends together with your boyfriend..then your boyfriend tend to be excessive with his action.. Like in a wedding ceremony where the groom tends to show his affections more towards his bride.. :-*It's like, I can lie to other people but I can't lie to myself.. [-X

Guest minshin2046

@ kesara : yup I totally like your theory ... Like brad pit n Jolie in their movie mr n mrs smith , u can just c their like very falling in love same have the deep stare n all the love their kissing like really ... Soon they fall in love even brad pit is already married on that time . Love cannot be fake ! We all know it ... OTP cannot be just acting !

Guest MarieN1430293183

lilyrose81

said: LMH himself is confused, one day he says he's "just playing Kim Tan not LMH", one day he says "LMH is KT, KT is LMH". A sign of being in love but still unsure, perhaps? Hehehe I want to know how PSH would respond if asked about dating rumors, previously, she would deny right, like totally saying "no, we're just close friends." i found no interview asking her about dating rumors with LMH yet, so I'm anticipating! Nevertheless, there's definitely strong sparks between this two, maybe if they don't date now, they'll get married in few years time hahaha it's just weird that i keep thinking about them getting married, they match each other so well! =))

@vala87
Uri precious PSH is really a keeper, right? So precious, so innocent, such a good lady. Not to forget, uri LMH too! So handsome, so humble, so rich, so well-grounded. They're both deserving each other! As for now I see no one else can top each other's marital type! Please God, make them each other's soulmate!  [-O<

Guest eka5566
Guest ziooom92

I heard a rumor Shin Hye and dating With the son of the CEO of the Japanese HondaI stopped my heart Does anyone know about this rumor to tell us please,

Archived