[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

annyeong Minshinners!!  :)>- has been read all you comment, all I can say, this thread growing faster :))many new minshinners appeared and not just lurking here, love you all.. your awesome POV on first comment =D>love the post all about mans body language when he loved someone. all of it just match with our LMH now :x-he mirror your body language

tumblr_myr7a1BySZ1siqvhio3_250.giftumblr_myr7a1BySZ1siqvhio4_250.gif
tumblr_myr7a1BySZ1siqvhio1_250.giftumblr_myr7a1BySZ1siqvhio2_250.gif
tumblr_myr7a1BySZ1siqvhio5_r1_250.giftumblr_myr7a1BySZ1siqvhio6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_myszdcqYid1siqvhio2_250.giftumblr_mu9k0me8Jk1siqvhio1_500.gif
tumblr_mu9k0me8Jk1siqvhio1_500.gif
tumblr_myt0yfmktu1siqvhio2_250.giftumblr_myt0yfmktu1siqvhio3_250.gif

- want to protect his girltumblr_myl22cpZKf1siqvhio1_250.gif

do you miss me?tumblr_myt2r5EF4c1qjkud7o3_500.gif

I missed youuu KT-ES :(( :((the-inheritors.tumblr.com

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MarieN1430293183

lilyrose81 said: Oh btw NO NO I'm not bashing Minoz, haha i understand that they want to have good views of their favourite star on their camera, I just wish they could zoom out a little bit sometimes. lol. Maybe because i'm not a minoz or a starangel(?) if that's what PSH's fans are called, but I'm a MinShin. That's why I was wondering if there were any MinShin-ers present at the award show. Hehe

Guest minandshin

minholady said: lmhpsh said: just read one of the interviews of LMH in his thread and when he was asked about love, he said this :(
Q: So, are you in love with somebody now?

LEE MIN HO: Nobody.  None. I’m pretty sure of that.  Maybe at around 35, I would like to get married and have the kind of love similar to Kim Tan’s. I think I should meet more people to be able to do this

Guest isabellabell

lets love LMH & PSH together and equally..
minshin forever <3
lets love each other MINOZ & STARLIGHT ANGEL.
love in paradise
lee-min-hohallyu-star-gallery-series-2--1-12062F21559.jpg

Guest MarieN1430293183

From PSH DC : Park Shin Hye's upcoming movie "Royal Tailor" will start shooting on February to July and the movie will be out by the end of this year.

So my question is : when will she promote The Heirs? If the promotion starts on August, will LMH be able to promote with her? I hope so...

SHIN HYE - THE STAR SPECIAL INTERVIEWtumblr_myrarm5OL41siqvhio1_500.jpg
Q: SHIN HYE-SSHI DID YOU NOT AD LIB?
A: I DIDN’T. I’M MORE LOYAL TO THE SCRIPT. BUT IN THE LAST BIT, WATCHING THE VIDEO WITH TAN AND HE SAYS, "I CAN GRAB YOU AFTER TAKING TWO STEPS OKAY?" AND "MY MOM IS COMING BACK SOON!" - THAT SCENE WAS AD LIB.

so, this scene was AD LIB Shinhye-shi??yn1.gifmjm.gif

LMH : yess yess.. I caught you Shinhye-ah! >:):P
tumblr_myr7a1BySZ1siqvhio2_250.gif             tumblr_mywb1hoPjt1qchnjco3_250.gif

cr the-inheritors.tumblr.com

tumblr_myt6pocENS1siqvhio1_250.gif
Yeah, Baby, we can see that :-*
Are you sure it was only because of the award and you got your crew at the same table?
Not because you have fun spending an amazing night with someone special?  ;)

@cr: gif  from: the-inheritors.tumblr.com

Hello everyone! I'm new here. I don't even have my avatar yet ... hehe ... I love MinShin so much that I had to register and post something. It's my first time being a shipper. This thread is like my secret sanctuary! I love being here.

I'm not a good follower of K-Drama so I rarely know stuff. I knew Minho from BOF, and thought he was good looking and very tall but didn't watch any of his later work. When I saw Shinhye for the first time in Goong S, I was like, wow! this girl was sooo pretty. I loved her natural beauty. I loved her in YAB. So, when I heard about The Heirs, I thought it was interesting. I watched the drama, and I was hooked. Since becoming a MinShin shipper, I had to find a place where I can enjoy being delulu! So, here I am!

After watching SBS Drama Awards on New Year's Eve, I was like........OMG! My dream is coming true! Haha... MinShin made me so so so so happy with their interactions!! I enjoy reading every single comment in this thread, esp. the ones from Minoz. I always wanted to know how Minho was actually like at other awards ceremonies or other BTS, because what happened on New Year's Eve made me believe that there might have been something going on between them! But, I couldn't confirm my though because I didn't follow Minho in the past, so I'm unsure whether those gestures were his usual habits. But, some comments from Minoz here did kinda confirm my thought^^ Minho was so happy on that night, even I was feeling the happiness just by watching from a screen.

I truly hope they will become an offscreen couple! (or already became, maybe..keke).

I wanna thank everyone here with their insights. Those insights info really made my day.

Nice meeting you all^^

gerda said:

Hello everyone! I'm new here. I don't even have my avatar yet ... hehe ... I love MinShin so much that I had to register and post something. It's my first time being a shipper. This thread is like my secret sanctuary! I love being here.

I'm not a good follower of K-Drama so I rarely know stuff. I knew Minho from BOF, and thought he was good looking and very tall but didn't watch any of his later work. When I saw Shinhye for the first time in Goong S, I was like, wow! this girl was sooo pretty. I loved her natural beauty. I loved her in YAB. So, when I heard about The Heirs, I thought it was interesting. I watched the drama, and I was hooked. Since becoming a MinShin shipper, I had to find a place where I can enjoy being delulu! So, here I am!

After watching SBS Drama Awards on New Year's Eve, I was like........OMG! My dream is coming true! Haha... MinShin made me so so so so happy with their interactions!! I enjoy reading every single comment in this thread, esp. the ones from Minoz. I always wanted to know how Minho was actually like at other awards ceremonies or other BTS, because what happened on New Year's Eve made me believe that there might have been something going on between them! But, I couldn't confirm my though because I didn't follow Minho in the past, so I'm unsure whether those gestures were his usual habits. But, some comments from Minoz here did kinda confirm my thought^^ Minho was so happy on that night, even I was feeling the happiness just by watching from a screen.

I truly hope they will become an offscreen couple! (or already became, maybe..keke).

I wanna thank everyone here with their insights. Those insights info really made my day.

Nice meeting you all^^

Guest sheila88

ravairie said: So LMH went to Shin Hye's parent restaurant? Since they got his signature? :x
Lee Min Ho's signature

Here are the other celebrity autographs

credit as tagged and baidu

Guest crystal7700

Hey guys!

This is kind of off topic but I realized @stucked 's account on asianfanfics had been deactivated!! And she hasn't been posting on this forum so far :(( I miss her detailed reasonings and fanfictions ughh. What could have happened to her?

Archived