[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

pluie said: Or I guess all The Heirs cast just like to hang out together like LMH said, and it was the time they were hangout at PSH's resto.
Anyway nice to see you again @lolzred buddy , could you please bring back my @stucked dude? :( been sad for so long without her 

nice to see you too....ive been silently reading this past few days........... .....

sorry but i dont know @stucked...............hehehe

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KimberlyC

chingu! can you please give me a link where LMH told the mc that he wants PSH to sit beside me? i';m very intrigue  with that scene.. please

Guest lilyrose81

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I kind of watched the fancams of LMH posted on YT, and why is it that everytime there's an almost interaction between MinShin, the video got cut off to a different scene. [-(

I mean it's always like "ah yes okay he's looking at her direction! oh darn it, different scene now" you know what I mean? Haha

As to why Shinhye really wants to win Best Couple- i think it's because she never won one in her 10 years acting experience. Since Heirs is her first drama with high ratings (FBND doesnt count coz it's cable drama) she puts high hope in winning Best Couple. Does Minho play any part in building her anticipation to win it? I think yes, esp since she seems to have the hots for him. They both seems to really want to win it.

Guest MarieN1430293183

About PSH calling LMH "oppa" during their acceptance speech for the couple awards.
I think it's very odd. Like the other members said, normally actors say -ssi when they are at official events such as Drama Awards, even if they are close friends. But LMH called PSH "Shin Hye" and PSH called him "oppa". I found it super cute and it means a lot to me. Why? Because it remain me this interview when she was about to call JGS "oppa" but she corrected herself and said "Jang Geun Suk-ssi". It shows how comfortable they are together and it was so natural and spontaneous! I just love them!

hohurm said: As to why Shinhye really wants to win Best Couple- i think it's because she never won one in her 10 years acting experience. Since Heirs is her first drama with high ratings (FBND doesnt count coz it's cable drama) she puts high hope in winning Best Couple. Does Minho play any part in building her anticipation to win it? I think yes, esp since she seems to have the hots for him. They both seems to really want to win it.

Guest cloudwind

If there is such a thing called 'fairy god mother ' in this thread , please.. please .. grant me a wish... 
I would really love to see Park Shin Hye dancing , and have a duet in Lee Min  ho concert on mid January... 
*praying in teary eyes...

m8lov said: About PSH calling LMH "oppa" during their acceptance speech for the couple awards.
I think it's very odd. Like the other members said, normally actors say -ssi when they are at official events such as Drama Awards, even if they are close friends. But LMH called PSH "Shin Hye" and PSH called him "oppa". I found it super cute and it means a lot to me. Why? Because it remain me this interview when she was about to call JGS "oppa" but she corrected herself and said "Jang Geun Suk-ssi". It shows how comfortable they are together and it was so natural and spontaneous! I just love them!

lolzred

said:

pluie

said:

Or I guess all The Heirs cast just like to hang out together like LMH said, and it was the time they were hangout at PSH's resto.

Anyway nice to see you again @lolzred buddy , could you please bring back my @stucked dude?

:(

been sad for so long without her 

nice to see you too....ive been silently reading this past few days........... .....

sorry but i dont know 

@stucked...............hehehe

lilyrose81 said: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I kind of watched the fancams of LMH posted on YT, and why is it that everytime there's an almost interaction between MinShin, the video got cut off to a different scene. [-( I mean it's always like "ah yes okay he's looking at her direction! oh darn it, different scene now" you know what I mean? Haha

Guest myasally

lilyrose81 said: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I kind of watched the fancams of LMH posted on YT, and why is it that everytime there's an almost interaction between MinShin, the video got cut off to a different scene. [-( I mean it's always like "ah yes okay he's looking at her direction! oh darn it, different scene now" you know what I mean? Haha

Guest westlife

lovejasmine said:

Guest MarieN1430293183

lovejasmine said:

m8lov said: lovejasmine said:

Friendly reminder here guys :) please do not bash minoz here. Its their own video and they have the right to do anything with it. And yes, as @huihutang says it not only happen in minoz. Fangirl tend only took picture of their fav oppar. It doesn't mean they hate the girl who interact with them. They just feel that it not necessary to have another party in their own oppar fancam. So please cool down. Minoz is a part of minshin too so just be friends with each other. 

Like I said before I don't hope or expect fancams for PSH and LMH. The less the better for their own sakes
It's not that Minoz hate them. So please stop bashing them.
 Most Korean Minoz are nice and very neutral as far as I know

1. PSH and LMH are very sensitive around fans or in public as they respect their fans... So it's hard to see their interactions
2. It also avoids unnecessary rumors or problems for the artists so fans edit it out. This is the difference between K-fans and international fans. Kfans very protective, especially the hardcore ones
3. Most fansites/fan masters only focus on their bias/oppa and usually don't include others in their photos or videos. Like they even blur out the faces of other members in the same idol groups, seriously. It's just how it works

So again, please stop generalize and and assume when you don't understand the situations.
Let's spazz and spread love

Guest lilyrose81

Oh btw NO NO I'm not bashing Minoz, haha i understand that they want to have good views of their favourite star on their camera, I just wish they could zoom out a little bit sometimes. lol.

Maybe because i'm not a minoz or a starangel(?) if that's what PSH's fans are called, but I'm a MinShin. That's why I was wondering if there were any MinShin-ers present at the award show. Hehe

Archived