[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gingerpeach

I have a question, how do we know that the ppl frm theheirsdvd@gmail.com are really who they say they are? Isn't it very strange that they're using a gmail account (which anyone can create) instead of something more official like an SBS related email? :/ I'm skeptical, I really hope people don't end up getting scammed..

Is there any way we can link them to SBS directly? Other than them just claiming to be who they are.

Guest madiena

isabellabell said: she so so soooooo cute adorable..look at this video!! love PSH. love LMH. forever minshin.

isabellabell i like this video..
I love to see her riding abicycle because it is her hobby .She will riding  bicycle in the Han River when she don't have activity She always riding by herself or with her manager

I have a question, how do we know that the ppl frm theheirsdvd@gmail.com are really who they say they are? Isn't it very strange that they're using a gmail account (which anyone can create) instead of something more official like an SBS related email? :/ I'm skeptical, I really hope people don't end up getting scammed..

Is there any way we can link them to SBS directly? Other than them just claiming to be who they are.

Actually you do make a point. Can anyone enlightened on this or can we tag this to sbs on Facebook or Twitter?

Guest KimberlyC

Yeah i have a weird feeling too.. And we dont want to get scammed .... I wish they will give official account where to place order

Guest madiena

Jennifer Santos said: imels said: @pluieMaybe we can send one of our chingus who's live in seoul to track it down, hahaha. so seh/he can taking more clear picture for us. Yes, I also open Baidu there is no such a picture.

Guest gingerpeach

Yeah I really hope we can get clarification on this and spread the word too in case it's a scam.. Cus a lot of ppl will fall for it cus we all want the DVD so bad. :/ It seems whoever created the gmail account is going to try and collect payments.

Actually you do make a point. Can anyone enlightened on this or can we tag this to sbs on Facebook or Twitter?

There's a website link in the email they sent.

http://m.cafe.daum.net/THEheirs

But it's in korean. Can anyone who is able to read korean tell us what's this website about?

Thanks.

Hai chingu..I just went to other couple-shippers paradise..and just went to ChunHye shipper (Park Yoo Chun x Yoon Eun Hye) because their chemistry is so strong same like our shippers..their shipper is like us..I just random read..but they start ship them from their hits drama I Miss You.. I think chunhye is real..heheheh..

Just want to shared..hahahaha.. =))

lmhpsh said: just read one of the interviews of LMH in his thread and when he was asked about love, he said this :(
Q: So, are you in love with somebody now?

LEE MIN HO: Nobody.  None. I’m pretty sure of that.  Maybe at around 35, I would like to get married and have the kind of love similar to Kim Tan’s. I think I should meet more people to be able to do this

Guest gingerpeach

@minshinromeojuliet I think that's a fan-created page isn't it? A fan cafe. Just because they link the page in their email doesn't mean it's legit.. Hmm someone who can read Korean pls investigate lol.

@minshinromeojuliet I think that's a fan-created page isn't it? A fan cafe. Just because they link the page in their email doesn't mean it's legit.. Hmm someone who can read Korean pls investigate lol.

Yeah just providing more information for whoever that can read korean. I have no idea haha

But it's good you started this investigation. ;)

Archived