[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest IlhamJ

hello my chingus ! I tried to stay away from this thread to be productive... but guess what... ?! I CAN'T ! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE !!! I love to come here and I love all of you, I will ALWAYS come back here ! after 2 hours of back reading your awesome comments, here are my thoughts :

noonanana

said:I'm not is psh side since I'm a big her fans but WHO IS INITIATE HOLDING HANDS WHEN THEY WIN BEST COUPLE? WHO IS INTIATE HUG HER WHEN SHE WON BEST ACTRESS?AND WHO IS INITIATE FOR HOLDING HER HAND(AGAIN)WHEN MC LEE HWI JAE ASK HIM TO STANDING TO FACE HER well....its like their skip many minshin moment kekekeke and.....of course I saw it another his costar when he winning best actor I'm sorry to said this but she make her move first to hold his arm but shin hye for me sooooo passive last night.she didnt dare give him hug even he turn his body to invite her but she scared and shy to antifans of course... So......if you said shinhye flirt first and minho dont do nothing?they are wrong because They like soulmate for me Their act so....pure and sincere for each other If the audience like so ji sub can feel their love how about us? We felt 100% their chemistry is Great...... ^

:)

^ >

8->

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest isabellabell

sorry for my broken english.

@yoyoo i also agreed with you, as we know PSH has many fans BOY, including male artist .. from what I see at SBS drama awards ..LJS try to get close with PSH .. I noticed when he approached PSH on stage and when they're sitting I also saw that LJS again want to talk and get close to PSH and I saw the picture of them at PSH thread.. I also noticed LJS often and keep looking at PSH and it caught 3 times by the camera .. so we can see PSH have attractions that can make male and female fans fallen in love with her .. and thats why she have a lot of male friends.. she very charm and pure goddess..all men easily can crush on her.
 so don't blame or hate her because its not her fault.. she just too charm and beautiful and everyone noticed it...

keep support LMH and PSH <3

minshin shipper!! <3

@ xlux. lol psh dressed up like juliet but ready to get married to her romeo. do u  think if lmh knew he will dressed like romeo .? he will wear thights as costume. LOL!! ILIKE THIS COUPLE.

Guys, is there any way for us, MinShins, to help them getting MORE chance to be together?

I have an idea, if we know the twitter/facebook/email account of some Korean magazines which love to make a photo-shot for drama couple, we can send them the love call, mentioning/requesting/telling them to make a photo session with our MinShin with such Eunliet-Tanmeo theme. They don't need to go far to any exotic places abroad for doing so (because of their very tight schedule), just go to nearest presidential suite at any pricey hotel room in Gangnam would be great.

You know, something like these, maybe

20110818-Best-Love.jpg
Best Love couple for Korean Harper's Bazaar

post-3083-1302545755.jpg
Yeonhee-and-Changmin-lee-yeon-hee-203411paradise ranch couple for CeCi magazine

How about that? :-*

Guest sUn Fl0w3r

Hello guys. I just saw this pic this morning and right after that, i think of uri LMH immediately haha. Is it that the same when minho looks at HER, that smile with high-blusing cheek, omg pls tell me that is it true when people madly deeply in love, they also have that look to their loved one, don't they. haha. it's just so REAL.

soi-phong-cach-thoi-trang-cua-3-cap-doi-

what about this

rcquij
 and this
 rcquia

993811_10200387078237963_2000819246_n.jp

rcquhp

ENJOY your day all my minshin shippers. now i know why kimbum is minho's bestfriend. =]]]]

I don't know if it has been posted here before - Park Shin Hye is very close to Park Se Young (I just read an article here that she's joining WGM with Wooyoung of 2PM). 
Upon reading her wiki facts - she's also in FAITH which stars Lee Min Ho! Uhmmm... :-? upon reading more Kim Mi Kyung, who is Park Shin Hye's mother in The Heirs is also in FAITH. She's the court lady there :D
I guess everything is intertwining and leading PSH and LMH to be partnered. =D>

IsabelinaD said: BTS (IN THEIR OWN WORLD), meanwhile they were chatting so lovely, waiting to start filming. Come on! Look at PSH's face, she couldn't stop smiling and He...oh god, he couldn't stop watching her, without blink. Look at the second gif, you can notice that they could continue looking at each other forever, till someone called them, and they had to return to the real world. I love LMH's last expression  :\">

Wait...i thought they were in the middle of filming coz i kinda heard the director say CUT! Can somebody re-confirmed? 

Guest minshin2046

Hi, morning everyone minshin shipper ,.... Just clam down . Just let us enjoy ours ride on the shipper ... Is sailing rite ? Just stop saying haters n all ... Here we all minshin lover ... Sometime we all cannot stop ppl to hate us but we can choose to love them rite ? Don waste time to all the ppl that u won even know ... Haha . Just,here we all lover ... Not haters . :-* we minshin thank you all the haters to make ours ship stronger than ever ... It give us power to be come stronger ! To prove our ship is hard to break . =)) :x . Pls: thanks to them,given all the fancam or picture to that prove our ship is sailing smooth n fill with love from our OTP . ^:)^

HI MinShiners, just finished back reading, seems that some people get a bit distracted by MinHo thread and some of his fans. As some of you may aware, I'm Shinhye fans to begin with. I may not love Minho before Heirs, but now I'm seeing different light in him and respect him even more. :-*

I'm glad people being open in this thread, but I'm really hope that you guys can keep grounded and less emotional upon minoz B-) . Since this is an open thread please note that some of minoz can come by and visit this thread and read about your comment and it could caused fanwar. The last thing I wish is Minshin and minoz become enemy. Fanwar between fandom and Shipper is suck L-) L-) !! Really, I'm saying this because of my past experience. I'm witnessing where fans and Shipper are divided. People tend to brand Shippers are the crazy one and delulu. It's always Shipper get the bad name. I really wish it will not happening to MinShin Shipper. It will ruin our beautiful couple name. =((

Cause its not just hurting minoz side, it also will effect the progress of MinShin relationship in future. As many know, SH really avoid antis. Fanwar between MinShin and Minoz I believe, is the last thing she hope for. I'm afraid she will close her heart knowing that she had to face more antis in her life. 

Some of you maybe need to look up more personal blogger and Minoz personal webfans, I found many of them really like MinShin and hoping that they get together in real life. Yes, I do aware that in Soompi thread they don't talk much about Minshin, but it doesnt mean everyone of them dislike Minshin. Some might not as vocal as the one who keep posting. So I'm just hoping people can avoid assuming that all Minoz hate MinShin just because one of two statement you've read from Haters or non shipper. 

As I said before, I found many personal minoz blogger that really like MinShin. Some even create one dedicated blog just for ShinHye because the come to love her after Heirs. I've read lots of minoz comment how cute SH and MH and wish them to go out for real. Some hoping the not going public, some hoping Dispatch to catch them. Yeah, most of their comment are just like us. It just they don't come here. They spazz between them because hey, they spazz with their own minoz family there, just like us spazz with our Minshin family here. 

I tend do not bother comment posted in public web like Netizen Buzz, Youtube commet or Allkpop or public blog (Koalas or Dramabeans):-@ :-@ , because mostly only haters whose really vocal. All the well grounded fans don't post their comment there because they have their own room and they don't have any problem with Shippers. And Haters always go to those kind of web because they don't have any other place to burst their hate and they just plain coward because they can remain anon in open public web like that. We don't have to follow their rhythm. 

If you see people bashing MinShin just simply ignore them do not need to lower your level like them :>. If you want to discus, choose to make it private and not in public. Bashing strictly forbid for this thread ! Sorry I have to be harsh. I want this thread to be welcome to Minoz too. I don't want Minoz who visit this thread feel like "Oh so you guys hate minoz, then why should I care about MinShin then" 

Some Minoz might interested to join our ship, but when they read comment about we saying bad thing, Minoz this and Minoz that, in the end they will get defensive and hating Minshin instead. And that's really a pity. Because I really don't want people says MinShin fans only come from ShinHye fans, Uggh that's really annoying and downgrading SH and her Fandom. I really want MinShin fans are from both StarAngel and Minoz. 

Hope people can understand my rambling and continue spazz without hurting another party. 
Our ship is sail !! And

thats what I care the most :) 

True that! Minshin shipping is a happy thing and I will love to keep this thread pure and joyful like minshin.

Btw I noticed that LMH whispered "ne" (yes in korean) when the emcee asked the audience if they looked like Romeo and Juliet? If any of the minshin related parties are reading this, I hope to say that keep these little hints coming. Just like LSG and yoona who had been saying each other is the ideal type for years before going into relationship.

Further, I also noticed LMH bit his lips and shook his legs, like trying to suppress his joy when the emcee asked PSH if she wants to win the best couple award....

I think they are not together yet but at stage of trying to deal with all the positive emotions. All I want to say is "take as long as you want under the radar, keep each other in the minds and hearts.. So long in the end you two find the happiness you want (hopefully in each other), holding hands with the strength of the hearts and take courage to go ahead in life.

Guest cloudwind

i am a 38yo mother, is it too old for me to be a shipper? this is my 1st time shipping 2stars.  and now i know what you guys mean by 'it's hard being  a shipper' . just a single picture of Kjw "call me" handsignalling and Lmh sort of ignoring my baby Shin hye (yesterday morning) it really ruined my whole day. 

wienya said:yes, as a minoz, I really love Minshin chemistry but I'm so hesitant to post here because, I'm so sorry to say this but I keep read some comments here " I love PSH.... more than LMH.... "
I'm sorry guys but I just want you all know that it's maybe one reason why minoz don't want to come here...whereas there are so many minoz who support LMH and PSH together,,
I hope if you love minshin, please share the love equally, I mean it's your rights to love someone more, but I think it's unnecessary to say it loudly, because one side will get hurt, please respect each other fans...So that, we will live peacefully shipping Minshin...
Once again, I'm so sorry for my rants ^:)^:)^

I'm 15 years old and I can feel it, I've read a lot of books and watched and seen a lot of things about love, and those two there's no doubt, there's everything, maybe they're hidding to their own self or they've talked about it idk, but love is here, even at my young age I had butterflies in my stomach for them when I see how they talk about each other and especially how they look at each other, glances, stares, smiles, eyes crowded of tears of happiness, how shy they become and how most of all jow happy they seem to be together. Have you seen the way PSH puts her hand in LMH's ? She's doing softly like she's trying to enjoy this little major of time that she has, and the gesture LMH did with his thum on her hand, he tried to hide it a bit and not show it a lot but he was like showing her his support idk or trying to help her cause he knows how shy she is. I find them beautiful, they're so pure together, idk she brings something that he hasn't and he brings something that she hasn't, they complete eacht other. Everytime I shipped a couple they ended together, I hope they'll too cause I've never shipped a couple that hard, and it has never been that obvious. 
@wallflower Sometimes we adult people need an opinion from a teenager, as we know that the heirs is about teenage life. Thank you that you also see what we have seen, because what we see from uri OTP, are about expression of feelings, gestures and how each other tried to hiding their love. If every couple you've shipped become true lovers, I hope (not just a wish), and believe, uri Minshin have that too. Thanks

Guest MarieN1430293183

I was surprised to see netizens "approved" LSG and Yoona relationship, they even wish they will last long. Apparently it's because they are both good looking, they have a clean image and they are on same "level" (I know, this level thing is ridiculous but in Korea, if you are an actor, you can't date a singer 8-| ). So I wonder how will they react if MinShin confirm they are dating? LMH and PSH are both good looking, they are both love by the public, they are both A list actors. So why would they disapprove this couple? I search what netizens think about them and SURPRISE! They seem to like this paring!

When PSH was cast as the leading of The Heirs :
[+224, -34] Park Shin Hye with Lee Min Ho... I have a good feeling about this! Great visuals, acting skills, and a fresh, youthful joy.
[+178, -30] Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye working together on a script by Kim Eun Sook... talk about watching no matter what!
[+36, -8] I'm already excited. I always used to think that someone like Park Shin Hye would match Lee Min Ho and it came true.
[+28, -8] Hul, kind of cool how on Lee Min Ho's casting confirmation article, there were a bunch of best replies and comments saying they hope for Park Shin Hye... and it really ended up happening ㅋㅋㅋ Weren't they in an Etude CF together?

About the closet kiss scene :
[+2,466, -27] This is no joke ㅋㅋㅋ
[+1,435, -15] Did everyone see him press into her lips one last time before they let go?
[+1,180, -15] How can a kiss scene be this erotic ㅋ I held in my breath while watching... and I'm an ajumma sob.

credit to http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com

See! I'm sure there are a lot of MinShin shippers in Korea too. Of course, I know netizens are the weirdest. Today they can praise you and tomorrow they can bash you. But I feel like, apart from the hardcore fans, no one will bash them if they decide to go public. I mean, everybody loved The Heirs and specially TanEun couple. They even asked PSH to get dress as Juliet... Ok, I try to persuade myself they'll be accepted like Yoona and LSG :-\"

Now my turn!!! Am I the oldest shipper here??? Oh my!! But I love to see them together... M mother of 4.. 1 daughter in Med School and 3 younger boys... And when I see minshin... I'd love to think them as my kids too.... And I do approve of them going out.... But then something is bothering me... Coz I remember reading somewhere ( about the 1st few episodes of Heirs ) that PSH's dad don't approve of LMH.... Anybody read it before? Just wanted to know if I heard right... Coz it might be 1 reason they are so careful about going public about their relationship....

Archived